Master Playthrough Glitch

LydieCakes

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Wait a minute. I was under the impression it didn't work at all on the PS5, regardless of if a PS4 game was used or not - is that not correct 1f914.png?

That is not correct. I have done it approx 20 times on the PS5 and works fine for PS4 games.

Edited by TJsTrophies
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, BORIS1819 said:

Let me know if this is real, because it's really frustrating to try and do it the normal way. 

Kena PS5 physical installs as 1.06 which is the version that fixed it. And you can't downgrade a PS5 game. So no way to do the exploit with that. I'm working through it legit now. Just got past Corrupt Woodsmith.

29 minutes ago, emailking said:

Kena PS5 physical installs as 1.06 which is the version that fixed it. And you can't downgrade a PS5 game. So no way to do the exploit with that. I'm working through it legit now. Just got past Corrupt Woodsmith.

I thought but was 1.07 for PS5 & 1.06 for PS4 but could be the other way around but ya no way on PS5 physically or digitally. 

• 1 month later...
On 17/11/2021 at 6:50 AM, Bunkerbudy said:

Is it tho? I 100% Des, BB, DS3 and Sekiro but somehow it felt like master in this game is harder. Have not tried myself, but by the comments it felt like it.

Dark Souls and Bloodborne are easy mode compared to this. This game is on par with Sekiro but the sluggish controls and off camera annoying adds make this slightly harder than Sekiro.

The only boss I had problem with was Taro since not many upgrades for Kena that early in game.

Toshi was a breeze since you can stunlock him with rot bombs.

Edited by Game_Molecule

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2022 at 4:03 PM, Game_Molecule said:

Dark Souls and Bloodborne are easy mode compared to this. This game is on par with Sekiro but the sluggish controls and off camera annoying adds make this slightly harder than Sekiro.

The only boss I had problem with was Taro since not many upgrades for Kena that early in game.

Toshi was a breeze since you can stunlock him with rot bombs.

What upgrades would you recommend getting in order for master run? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/03/2022 at 2:29 PM, Stars_of_Sirius said:

What upgrades would you recommend getting in order for master run? 

Focus, Rot Hammer, Perfect Charge and Enter the Fray are a must. You will use them most of the time.

Parry charge is amazing and if you find yourself parrying frequently, get parry counter.

Spirit bomb to stunlock Toshi.

Do not get Air Slam. You will be jumping and shooting a lot of time and if you have air slam you will probably trigger it accidentally.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, xItsLesterx said:

This looks to be a new glitch. From the comments on the videos, it seems to work so give it a shot and let us know.

41 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

No new updates, so you are probably doing something wrong 

Only starting it tonight but if anyone can confirm before myself , do let us know :D

Edited by amurnin100

On 13.5.2022 at 6:37 PM, amurnin100 said:

Only starting it tonight but if anyone can confirm before myself , do let us know :D

I can confirm that this still works.  Beat the Game on Hard and really had fun, but not in the mood to play it again on master. Why is it not possible for developers to unlock this Difficulty from scratch on or using a button combination . But man this was a really good pixar looking game. It was even harder then most of the Souls Gmes ^^ 

Edited by ResonanceBlade
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ResonanceBlade said:

I can confirm that this still works.  Beat the Game on Hard and really had fan, but not in the mood to play it again on master. Why is it not possible for developers to unlock this Difficulty from scratch on or using a button combination. But man this was a really good pixar looking game. It was even harder then most of the Souls Bosse ^^

Amazing, I already know I wouldn’t be able to play another run on this so I’m so glad this works :D