Missables

SairenOne

17 minutes ago, AethQueen said:

Thank you, @ShijouLime, this clears things up! :) 

But one more question: what happens if I fail to trigger a cutscene the first time I'm in the area? I just went back to Rena's Heartscape, where I have 5/6 locations discovered, and I found the area I'm missing based on the link provided by @Xsirhc92X (thank you!)... but nothing happened. 

You may need to wait for the 2nd playthrough to trigger again, but don't worry it is necessary for platinum to raise all characters to maximum talent levels.

13 minutes ago, JourneySilvers said:

I'd also like to ask if anyone knows the first instance where a missable location gets locked? I've only just finished Hinako's heartscape and just realized I had access to crafting some of the items that can get you through some of the areas. 1f616.png Wondering if its too late to to use them now 

Usually the black areas have receipts or special resources for crafting items which are mainly for character requests, and it can be cleared at any time.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

The link posted above (https://gamewalk.jp/game/bluereflection-tie/location/?fbclid=IwAR3uxwYzkxkGxN9_v19v-6Z1CpllxZ1BLAYOYwh2omwSM3KSuYriDIXA1pg) has images which will show better than me explaining, but yeah it's kind of in the southwest of the second map of her heartscape.

But I'm not sure you have to worry about these early locations if happen to miss one (like I did, lol). I'm in Chapter 7 atm, but from what I've read elsewhere, it's basically not possible to max all (or even most?) of the girls talent levels without a second playthrough anyway. And based on what doesn't carry over (no items, buildings), it looks like you're going to have to play fairly deep into the game again and just as thoroughly to do it. Perhaps someone with the plat can speak better to this?

Thanks a bunch, for your help!

Having to play through the game a second time is such a pain, honestly.. I think I'll just skip the Platinum on this one ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxRDT said:

Having to play through the game a second time is such a pain, honestly.. I think I'll just skip the Platinum on this one 1f612.png

I'm considering the same thing. I was really looking forward to it since I have the platinum for the first game, but I can't see myself playing 20+ hours (or more) again right away. Maybe in a year or two...

32 minutes ago, AethQueen said:

I'm considering the same thing. I was really looking forward to it since I have the platinum for the first game, but I can't see myself playing 20+ hours (or more) again right away. Maybe in a year or two...

I know how you feel, I have the Platinum for Blue Reflection 1 as well. It was time-consuming but there weren't any missables until you had passed a certain point very late in the story.

This sequel, on the other hand, is just too brutal with its missables and leveling up conditions...

It's really time consuming as grinding character levels and collecting resources need to redo again.

When I was at 2nd playthrough, I switched difficulty to easy, equiped all EXP boost fragments and skip all fore story events, not in a rush and still took me 4 days to plat?

But if you enjoyed the story, maybe you will be interested in there is a so-called True Ending at last with extended animation, and some dialogues of Ao before last boss fight is slightly different.

Edited by ShijouLime
  • Like 1

Just out of curiosity I used that post above and tried to went back: apparently I can't take the missing location at all, so my guess is that they're now unobtainable in this playthrough.

I believe the way to obtain them is to see a cutscene: I'm a the 5th heartscape and used the guide above, and each time i reached there a cutscene appeared. I went at the database and now it's showing. I did the same for Kokoro's heartscape and nothing happened and still nothing is showing up. 

So I believe this is actually missable, and that if you can't get a cutscene playing, it's off to a second playthrough (which as far as I know it is required anyway?)

Edited by Darghel
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, ShijouLime said:

It's really time consuming as grinding character levels and collecting resources need to redo again.

When I was at 2nd playthrough, I switched difficulty to easy, equiped all EXP boost fragments and skip all fore story events, not in a rush and still took me 4 days to plat?

But if you enjoyed the story, maybe you will be interested in there is a so-called True Ending at last with extended animation, and some dialogues of Ao before last boss fight is slightly different.

Could you tell me what carries over to NG+?

On 11/18/2021 at 9:17 PM, ShijouLime said:

When I was at 2nd playthrough, I switched difficulty to easy, equiped all EXP boost fragments and skip all fore story events, not in a rush and still took me 4 days to plat1f602.png

I'm having trouble with Ether tides. I just unlocked it (in chapter 9 lol, never used the dummy before). Apparently you need a 15 combo to activate it but I'm winning fights well before 15 hits no matter what. Is there a way to grind this? Or is it only even possible on some bosses and I've missed the boat for the most part again?

1 hour ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

I'm having trouble with Ether tides. I just unlocked it (in chapter 9 lol, never used the dummy before). Apparently you need a 15 combo to activate it but I'm winning fights well before 15 hits no matter what. Is there a way to grind this? Or is it only even possible on some bosses and I've missed the boat for the most part again?

Saw a solution told in other forum,

you may obtain Uta and Ao talent skill on crafting

and try to craft an attack item called firework or something(sorry as my game not in English UI), in addition+3 combo effect,

so you will need to use Hinako doubling combo skill first and use the item, then you will have +6 combo onetime, repeat using item 3 times you will have 18 combo

Edited by ShijouLime
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, ShijouLime said:

Saw a solution told in other forum,

you may obtain Uta and Ao talent skill on crafting

and try to craft an attack item called firework or something(sorry as my game not in English UI), in addition+3 combo effect,

so you will need to use Hinako doubling combo skill first and use the item, then you will have +6 combo onetime, repeat using item 3 times you will have 18 combo

Thanks! 

I actually stumbled into a way to do it before seeing this, but didn't even think of items to increase combo. I grinded them one by one on an enemy that didn't die quickly in yuzu and limes joy map. Used Hinako to +1 combo w/ Kokoro using a resisted attack and was able to do just little enough damage to have 1 hit remaining with 15+ combo.

It's funny I was waiting all game for them to introduce ether tides and finally I was like hmm chapter 9 seems a bit late to introduce some new mechanic and then found out about having to use the battle dummy ?

• Like 1

Another question since it's about missable but not entirely: I'm struggling to do the 1on1 finisher, cause either I die or the enemy dies and not many seem to be able to do this move to begin with. I'm at chapter 7 and I never managed to get one going. I tried to parry and dodge but doesn't seem to work and only works when it wants. Any tips for making it happen easier? 

4 hours ago, Darghel said:

Another question since it's about missable but not entirely: I'm struggling to do the 1on1 finisher, cause either I die or the enemy dies and not many seem to be able to do this move to begin with. I'm at chapter 7 and I never managed to get one going. I tried to parry and dodge but doesn't seem to work and only works when it wants. Any tips for making it happen easier? 

boss and event cut-in mini boss do also have 1on1 battle.

save the data before trying and wait for 1on1 happen when it is below 1/3 hp

in 1on1 battle you need to press defend / counterattack at the right timing to prevent combo reset and hit 1-2 normal attack between.

If you failed, load the save and retry

9 minutes ago, glurak400 said:

what about all the fragments that you get from the date. does it matter what you answer to get it?

two type of fragment can be obtained from a date and are slightly different with cost amount, starting ether level, attack/defense effect etc

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FoxRDT said:

Hello again,

I've reached Chapter 9, and was wondering if it's worth continuing to finish requests?

There's a trophy for completing 50 requests, and no more. So should I carry on for more Talent LV Exp points?

If you are going to platinum then finish requests and dating to gain TP as much as possible. Half of total TP will be carried over 2nd playthrough

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Willreaper41 said:

Wait does this game have a secret ending in NG+?

There will be a so-called Good Ending or True Ending in NG+ with your partner at max Talent Level chosen on the last scene,

(I don't know whether it would happen if Talent Level not maximum, anyway you will accomplish naturally)

with 3 more special dialogues, and a longer ending animation,

and different dialogues of Ao before final boss fight.

Edited by ShijouLime

• 1 month later...