Platinum you are most proud you had during 2013.

spyrosmicha

the walkin dead is not a survival horror but bioshock is?... do some of these casual gamers even know wtf they are talkin about?!

for me i'd go for finishin soul sacrifice totally solo... was easier than i first thought 5months ago, i just couldnt get past pacts 9 and 10 usin only solo runs but 5months later i managed it :)

dual illecebra solo usin 3 standard offerings- 1:29 or less, rating of 555

definately my best game this year gone without my ps3 workin sob sob... :(

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

The game is actually survival horror, post-apocalypse themed so you guys are both right. 

No the genre of Survival Horror indicates that you have to scrounge around looking for stuff to survive. While WD is a story driven game where you have no control about how many bullets or items you get. So yes it is a horror game where you are trying to survive but that would be like saying the Ghost Houses in Super Mario World are survival horror.

Survival Horror are games like the original Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Bioshock etc.

• Like 3

bioshock a survival horror?! "survival horror indicates where you have to go scrounge around looking for stuff to survive"...

-yet in bioshock you can buy every item you need infinately LOL... run out of ammo, you buy some then run out of items or food items you buy some...

bioshock is an alternate first person shooter, twd is survival horror fact!... end of

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 easily.  The Giant Accomplishment trophy...

awesome...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 1

bioshock a survival horror?! "survival horror indicates where you have to go scrounge around looking for stuff to survive"...

-yet in bioshock you can buy every item you need infinately LOL... run out of ammo, you buy some then run out of items or food items you buy some...

bioshock is an alternate first person shooter, twd is survival horror fact!... end of

awesome...

Really is that your schitk now? You are going to just troll my posts. That is pretty sad man. But what ever gets you hard in the morning more power to you :awesome:  You go play all your survival horror games like Maniac Mansion and Virtue's Last Reward. Then afterwards go play that FPS game Shadowgate 64.

dont flatter yourself dr mayus, im not trollin you at all... for a start you keep checkin out my bogus pro?! nearly every other day... also i find it annoyin when i see you on nearly every forum cuttin down ppls opinions and tryin to school them on games by forcin your own opinions onto them... you seem to think you know it all pal, try lettin others have an opinion besides yours yeah?!

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 1

No the genre of Survival Horror indicates that you have to scrounge around looking for stuff to survive. While WD is a story driven game where you have no control about how many bullets or items you get. So yes it is a horror game where you are trying to survive but that would be like saying the Ghost Houses in Super Mario World are survival horror.

Survival Horror are games like the original Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Bioshock etc.

Dr, I know you are an intelligent guy by the command of English you use in your post but I clearly said TWD was a "survival horror themed" not a survival horror genre game. May I just have a different opinions and I won't try and change your opinions as you give me a right to challenge yours. 

dont flatter yourself dr mayus, im not trollin you at all... for a start you keep checkin out my bogus pro?! nearly every other day... also i find it annoyin when i see you on nearly every forum cuttin down ppls opinions and tryin to school them on games by forcin your own opinions onto them... you seem to think you know it all pal, try lettin others have an opinion besides yours yeah?!

My friend, don't worry. I think Dr is just a perfectionist and wants everyone to give the right information when using the forums. A perfectionist is a weird but wonderful trait sometimes lol.