Tangled or Frozen?

Fawazc98

Ugh, tough decision! But I'll say Tangled (that father-daughter reunion at the end wins me over), with Frozen at an awesome quality level too, both movies are wonderful. If we judge soundtracks, Frozen wins hands down (Demi Lovato's "Let it go" is one of the best songs for an animated movie I've seen in years), and Olaf is just hilarious! ^^

Edited by omar280792
  • Like 1

I have to go wi

I really enjoyed both, although they are "children's" films I quite enjoyed them :) Overall even with the more annoying soundtrack/songs it would have to be Frozen, I absolutely loved Olaf the Snowman. What's your opinion?

I'll go with tangled both are great but tangled is just a bit better..

Tangled wins... classic story, the horse Maximus had me laughing the whole time... and of course the father/daughter thing had me at tears holding my daughter tight.

Frozen had its moments where it was good... the snowman Olaf had me cracking up for sure... but it didn't live up to my expectations as much as Tangled...

This is just one dad's humble opinion.

Tangled wins... classic story, the horse Maximus had me laughing the whole time... and of course the father/daughter thing had me at tears holding my daughter tight.

Frozen had its moments where it was good... the snowman Olaf had me cracking up for sure... but it didn't live up to my expectations as much as Tangled...

This is just one dad's humble opinion.

That horse was the best. I say Tangled only because I havent seen Frozen haha.

Edited by CasaDeBen
  • Like 1

I thought I was the only one that would have watched these Disney princess animations O.o" lol.

Sorry but I guess I'm not alone. Tangled would have to be my favorite. Sometimes I FEEL like Rapunzel and it's 

based off a classic fairytale story. It's about finding your own way in life and getting outta the house and going on an epic adventure!  :awesome:

Edited by ChampionPrince

• 4 weeks later...

I love em both. I have Tangled on 3D Blu Ray. But if I had to choose, i'd say Frozen. The story and OST are just that LITTLE bit better. Let It Go was AM-AZ-ING. My fave part of the film.

you mean this?:

love that part... it still give me chills whenever I watch it in Youtube...

hmmmm... this is a tough one... would probably say Frozen... won because of the twist regarding True Love.. didn't saw that coming... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...