Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2022 (CLOSED)

@Rebourne07 since as I’m constantly picking up games in the sales and being a typical indecisive gamer, if I was to platinum games that are not on my list for the event, am I able to just switch them out upon completion or would I need to post in here before popping the platinum? 

If I can avoid reposting lists and low key just rotate games in and out upon completion, that would be awesome. It appears from following along that this is fine but doesn’t hurt to double check!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KindaSabbath said:

@Rebourne07 since as I’m constantly picking up games in the sales and being a typical indecisive gamer, if I was to platinum games that are not on my list for the event, am I able to just switch them out upon completion or would I need to post in here before popping the platinum? 

If I can avoid reposting lists and low key just rotate games in and out upon completion, that would be awesome. It appears from following along that this is fine but doesn’t hurt to double check!

I’ve done this with virtually every entry on my list - my gaming ADHD cannot be contained by mere predictions ?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I’ve done this with virtually every entry on my list - my gaming ADHD cannot be contained by mere predictions 1f602.png

Glad I’m not alone! I really struggle to stick to lists ?

I will join you then, in this uncontainable madness that is gaming ADHD ??

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KindaSabbath said:

Yeah man you can switch games whenever you want and don't have to report or explain any switches. 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 2:20 PM, D-E-U-S-X said:

Cities: Skylines done. It's been a while since my last city building game. 23 years to be exact, on the PC namely Pharao by Sierra. Building monumentes in it was so cool. Was a lot of fun back then and Cities Skylines is very good too. Maybe I'll recreate my hometown for fun. Praise Osiris!

1. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition:platinum:

2. Laser League:platinum:

3. Friday the 13th

4. Cities: Skylines:platinum:

5. 7 Days to Die:platinum:

6. Tricky Towers:platinum:

7. Superhot VR:platinum:

8. Injustice: Gods Among Us:platinum:

9. I AM BREAD

10. Super Meat Boy

Sup @D-E-U-S-X, where'd you find Injustice as an 8/10? Lowest I'm able to find it is a 9/10. Most sites have it as a 10/10. If you wanna use it as your 8 I need a link to a guide or average rating that comes out to 8 so I can link it on the main post since you just hit bronze tier :)

Also congratulations to @Syr_Rys on Gold and @Yuber6969 on Gold x2!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

Sup @D-E-U-S-X, where'd you find Injustice as an 8/10? Lowest I'm able to find it is a 9/10. Most sites have it as a 10/10. If you wanna use it as your 8 I need a link to a guide or average rating that comes out to 8 so I can link it on the main post since you just hit bronze tier :)

All my difficulty ratings are from PlatPrices https://platprices.com/game/821-injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Okay, I wasn't planning on it, but I've been having a weird time trying to get a 6/10 - I didn't care much for Solar Ash and didn't finish, Slay the Spire was a 7/10, Resident Evil VII was a 5/10 or a 7/10 depending on where I looked, (with dlc at a 7/10)... but nothing was threading that needle...

...so screw it, I'm using Resident Evil 2 Remake.

Technically a partial auto-pop (did one playthrough this time, then topped it up with time-already-served), but it's a 6/10 in the guide, and dammit - I did that stuff on PS4... and this time it falls in the right year! 1f602.png

If that's not allowed, let me know, and I'll grumble a bit to myself about how life is unfair, kick some rocks, then begrudgingly remove it... 1f61d.png

2705.png   1/10 - Accounting+ (Ps3TrophyImports)

2705.png   2/10 - Flipping Death (PlaystationTrophies.org)

2705.png   3/10 - Moons of Madness (Platprices)

2705.png   4/10 - Death’s Door  (Platprices)

2705.png   5/10 - Sayonara Wild Hearts (PSNProfiles)

2705.png   6/10 - Resident Evil 2 Remake (PSNProfiles)

2705.png   7/10 - Kena: Bridge of Spirits (PSNProfiles)

2705.png   8/10 - Elden Ring (PSNProfiles)

2705.png   9/10 - Curse of the Dead Gods (PlaystationTrophies.org)

274e.png 10/10 - Tetris Effect (Platprices)

You're good man, autopops count. Congratulations on Gold tier!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WhisperingDusk said:

Updating to bronze tier!

:platinum: 1/10 - Shape of the World

:platinum: 2/10 - The Pathless

:platinum: 3/10 - Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

:platinum: 4/10 - Tormented Souls

:platinum: 5/10 - Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves

274e.png 6/10 - Solar Ash

:platinum: 7/10 - Kena: Bridge of Spirits

:platinum: 8/10 - Elden Ring

274e.png 9/10 - Returnal 

274e.png 10/10 - Devil May Cry 5

Shape of the World gave me some Journey vibes. Not as brilliant but the music, the colours, the exploring. It was a really nice psychedelic meditation.

So that leaves Solar Ash, Returnal and Devil May Cry. Not sure which one to go for first. Maybe play all three and see whichever gets there first (hopefully this year ?).

@Rebourne07 Congratulations with over 1000 posts. Fun event, let us go to 2000 ?. Also congrats with the whole Mass Effect platinum journey. I liked the entire saga too.

Now that fits perfectly! Well done!

Thanks man! and congratulations on Bronze tier :D

I'll give it a go

1/10 - My Name is Mayo :platinum: 28/06/2022
2/10 - Astro's Playroom :platinum: 30/06/2022
3/10 - Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (currently working through this)
4/10 - God of War
5/10 - Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

6/10 - ? Suggestions? 

7/10 - ? Suggestions? 

8/10 - Unravel Two

9/10 - Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (25%)

10/10 - (PS5) THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE  :platinum: 28/06/2022

10/10 - (PS4) THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE  :platinum: 30/06/2022

Edited by Jesse-Xx-
  • Like 4