BestUsername----

Strange Brigade Extreme Exploit

12 posts in this topic

Does the exploit for extreme difficulty still work? (As of December 2021)

It's the exploit where you play through a chapter on easy until the last checkpoint. Then you back out to lobby, switch to extreme, and continue from checkpoint.

It was never patched. The devs dropped this game like a hot brick after the last update.

Yes, it's still working, I just 100% it few days ago.

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It was never patched. The devs dropped this game like a hot brick after the last update.

The game itself is pretty fun right? I really enjoyed it while playing co-op!

16 minutes ago, knoef_NL said:

I thought the game was pretty fun back when I got the platinum, but like Left 4 Dead this games fun comes from competition with your friends in coop.

Playing this by yourself may not be the best as I'm learning while I go through the game myself. I haven't gotten to the DLC stuff yet so I can't comment on the that.

2 hours ago, knoef_NL said:

Personally, I was bored after my first playthrough and having to redo everything on Extreme, just made me hate it. The DLCs weren't great either.

Can't you use this exploit on all of Rebellion's games?

2 hours ago, knoef_NL said:

The game itself is pretty fun right?

I had a blast playing with my boys. The game has a style of its own, which is rare these days.

Didn’t know about this, my and a friend did it all properly and we made it into the top 50 fastest achievers, and we weren’t even going for it, so with that in mind believe me when I say extreme really isn’t difficult at all, it’s just as easy as easy except you have low health a lot, there was only 1 tricky section, the end of Sunken Kingdom if memory serves, the rest is a cake walk so the exploit really isn’t needed, but still, might have made it into the top 5 fastest if we knew about this lol so it’s still a time saver at least

Any way to know which checkpoint is the next to last one on the levels? Is there a list somewhere?

On 01/05/2022 at 6:04 PM, grifteskymfning said:

Any way to know which checkpoint is the next to last one on the levels? Is there a list somewhere?

Nope, you have to playthrough the game once, then memorise where they all are - that or look up a lets play on Youtube and take note of their locations from it.