Strange Brigade Extreme Exploit

BestUsername----

16 minutes ago, knoef_NL said:

The game itself is pretty fun right? I really enjoyed it while playing co-op!

I thought the game was pretty fun back when I got the platinum, but like Left 4 Dead this games fun comes from competition with your friends in coop.

Playing this by yourself may not be the best as I'm learning while I go through the game myself. I haven't gotten to the DLC stuff yet so I can't comment on the that.

Can't you use this exploit on all of Rebellion's games?

2 hours ago, knoef_NL said:

The game itself is pretty fun right?

I had a blast playing with my boys. The game has a style of its own, which is rare these days.

• Like 3

Didn’t know about this, my and a friend did it all properly and we made it into the top 50 fastest achievers, and we weren’t even going for it, so with that in mind believe me when I say extreme really isn’t difficult at all, it’s just as easy as easy except you have low health a lot, there was only 1 tricky section, the end of Sunken Kingdom if memory serves, the rest is a cake walk so the exploit really isn’t needed, but still, might have made it into the top 5 fastest if we knew about this lol so it’s still a time saver at least

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 01/05/2022 at 6:04 PM, grifteskymfning said:

Any way to know which checkpoint is the next to last one on the levels? Is there a list somewhere?

Nope, you have to playthrough the game once, then memorise where they all are - that or look up a lets play on Youtube and take note of their locations from it.