Finally at last!! (Trophy thoughts?)

BairedEmerald

1 hour ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Never had the chance to play Deathsmiles all the way through. Glad to see it finally show up on PS4. On first glance, it looks like it's going to be a pretty tough 100% to achieve.

Yep, just be glad that at least there's no achievement to (in the first game) face/defeat Bloody Jitterbug on normal MBL in Lv.999 rank without getting hit once on all stages.

However, in the first game, changing the option settings disabled achievements (based on the X360 vesion), but the second game didn't, at least. Hopefully its the same around here (unless they changed it in this release). Since DS 2X was easier to get all achievements previously. But yeah, the tough ones like DS Virtuoso (DS1) and Merry Christmas (DS2) will be a bit tough to get. But yeah, the list is a bit challenging enough.

Edited by NeoStrayCat
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Question. Does it come with dlc?

The strictly limited games version does have the dlc on the disc and is £10 cheaper than the game+dlc combined (before shipping anyway and even then still cheaper after) if your gonna go for it do it asap they don't have tons of stock left and I'd assume once people see the prices for the digital version they will rush for the remaining copies tbh... after complaining it's too expensive.

14 minutes ago, FrozenLionheart said:

The strictly limited games version does have the dlc on the disc and is £10 cheaper than the game+dlc combined (before shipping anyway and even then still cheaper after) if your gonna go for it do it asap they don't have tons of stock left and I'd assume once people see the prices for the digital version they will rush for the remaining copies tbh... after complaining it's too expensive.

I already got that one :)

But will get the digital too since i don't plan on opening physical 

Just now, Vergil said:

I already got that one :)

But will get the digital too since i don't plan on opening physical 

Ah fair enough I have it on order twice...the JP LE and the SLG LE xD technically dont have to open the SLG version now.... A shame only 1 trophy list but ah well (only thing holding up the JP order atm is a set of 3 figures as did it as a combined order and regardless won't get that till after christmas anyway xD) but at least I get the merch... Though most of it is preorder bonuses from japan and the soundtrack is the same as the one in the JP LE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...