Sound Shapes Trophy Lists

Rubieno

More than 3 is in this case 4 or 5... All I was trying to say is that if you really collect your platinums that way (by re-buying games for the platinum) you don't deserve respect of me! Same goes for Aabs Animals! Why would you pay money for some trophies?

I can't fight with you any longer about this because I have explained it to you two times now. You have your way of wording and I have more mine. On topic, I think that all these lists are probably due to Sony trying to make that extra money, who knows? 

Aabs animals is completely different it's a charity...

Yeah right... lol

I can't fight with you any longer about this because I have explained it to you two times now. You have your way of wording and I have more mine. On topic, I think that all these lists are probably due to Sony trying to make that extra money, who knows? 

Probably... They know that trophies give them extra money

So should I not respect you for having completed Welcome Park or Wake-Up Club? I'm just saying... your list is otherwise impressive. Should people hold your easy titles against you?

First of all, those were free

And second, it's not like I have them multiple times on my list lol

The main issue with me is WHY is there now THREE different PS4 lists for the SAME freakin' game!?!? In addition, 5 total lists for the same exact game, why on Earth is Sony just lazily adding more and more lists for this ONE GAME!! It's a game that should have had one list from the very beginning! lol, that kind of stuff is seriously annoying to me, that it takes Sony so long to have a standard for games that should share its list among platforms and not have a game copy its list over and over again among regions!!!!

desk-flip-1516823.jpg

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Lol, but as a trophy hunter... Don't you want people to respect you while looking at your list? I don't think many people (except the trophy hunters themselves) appreciate seeing a game 5x in your trophy list

Yes, but everyone's opinion differs on that. There are people who like to have as many trophies as possible. Cross-saves isn't cheating and I don't judge people if they use it. I've never used it (mainly because I don't have a Vita or PS4) but I might try it someday. If it makes people happy to have 5 :platinum: of the same game it's fine with me. I don't see why it should matter to other people. If Mass Effect 1,2 & 3 had stackable trophy lists, you can bet I'd import them and plat them again. Why? Because ME is the best trilogy imo. Just out of curiosity: do you frown upon having multiple :platinum: of the same game or using cross-saves to quickly achieve :platinum: trophies or both?

Because 2's company, 3's a crowd but a Foursome is just a couple of tequila shots away :pimp:

Ah now I see. So next time all I have to do is convince them to have a few tequilla shots :eyebrow: . Thnx doc, this is truly an eye-opener :yay: . I think it's time for me to carry this with me:

Tequila-In-A-Gun-Bottle-HIJOS_E786D0B5.j

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Yes, but everyone's opinion differs on that. There are people who like to have as many trophies as possible. Cross-saves isn't cheating and I don't judge people if they use it. I've never used it (mainly because I don't have a Vita or PS4) but I might try it someday. If it makes people happy to have 5 :platinum: of the same game it's fine with me. I don't see why it should matter to other people. If Mass Effect 1,2 & 3 had stackable trophy lists, you can bet I'd import them and plat them again. Why? Because ME is the best trilogy imo. Just out of curiosity: do you frown upon having multiple :platinum: of the same game or using cross-saves to quickly achieve :platinum: trophies or both?

It matters... If you platted a hard game multiple times, I will respect you for that! But if you pay extra money to be able to use the cross-save feature and obtain the platinum by basically paying money, I will

It matters... If you platted a hard game multiple times, I will respect you for that! But if you pay extra money to be able to use the cross-save feature and obtain the platinum by basically paying money, I will

So if I use a cross-save to quickly unlock say Sly Cooper Thieves in Time or Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault you suddenly won't respect me anymore? To avoid misunderstandings: I'm not trying to insult/offend you, I'm just trying to have a good discussion. What's your opinion about completion percentages? Do you respect people who have a high completion percentage? And likewise do you frown upon people who have a very low completion percentage?

So if I use a cross-save to quickly unlock say Sly Cooper Thieves in Time or Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault you suddenly won't respect me anymore? To avoid misunderstandings: I'm not trying to insult/offend you, I'm just trying to have a good discussion. What's your opinion about completion percentages? Do you respect people who have a high completion percentage? And likewise do you frown upon people who have a very low completion percentage?

When you buy Sly Cooper THieves in Time you get the Vita version for free so I totally understand if you have platted it in a few seconds

The only problem I have with these cross-save games, is that people re-buy games in other regions just to get this platinum again (Of course I won't disrespect them if they platinum the game the 4rd or 5th time without using cross-saves)

As for completion rates, I don't really care... I have some games on my list like AC: III That isn't that fun to me and I have only got 2%.

Hey guys

Your thoughts on these various trophy lists?

Me, personally, I have no respect at all for the people that get their platinums this way...

I don't mind you having it 3x(PS3,PS4 and PS Vita) but if you have it more than 3x, you're just a trophy whore and not a player with skill or anything to me.

Also I don't think you have to, but do you have to rebuy this game to get the various trophy lists? If so, then my respect for you is below 0...

Seriously!

Ruben

Lucky I don't collect trophies to impress you, Ruben.  B)