PS5 version confirmed and now available

Mathieumatic

Surely if your save that you transfer over has all the trophy requirements done they'll jsut pop.

I wish Playstation had something similar to Xbox Smart Delivery. Its just a much better system. Games I have on my Xbox that get a next gen version just update and shares the same achievement list.

Edited by Smash41

15 minutes ago, Smash41 said:

Surely if your save that you transfer over has all the trophy requirements done they'll jsut pop.

I wish Playstation had something similar to Xbox Smart Delivery. Its just a much better system. Games I have on my Xbox that get a next gen version just update and shares the same achievement list.

According to a Twitter user, no autopop, but there’s save transfer

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Shit, i'm installing it for no reason then

Trying to figure this out myself.

The PS5 version is either pay or trial.

I've installed the game but downloading the latest patch. Maybe after that but can't see how that would matter.

Just now, Henshin said:

Trying to figure this out myself.

The PS5 version is either pay or trial.

I've installed the game but downloading the latest patch. Maybe after that but can't see how that would matter.

I got the digital version, you have to go the game in your library, press the three-dot icon next to ''Download'' to select the version of the game. Not sure about physical.

1 minute ago, BTimchev said:

For anyone wondering, put your PS4 "Play disc" in the PS5 and it will start downloading the old version. Press down, and in the Game Hub, you will have the PS5 version on the top right, labelled "Free". It's about a 50 GB download.

Well I have the play disc in and it says €24,99 and putting it in the cart would charge me.

1 minute ago, AvariceInc said:

Well I have the play disc in and it says €24,99 and putting it in the cart would charge me.

I had the exact same issue when I first inserted the "Data disc" instead of the "Play disc" in the PS5. Try to delete everything Cyberpunk from the storage (excluding Saves) , then insert the play disc in the PS5, and in the Game Hub you should have "Cyberpunk 2077" (native PS5), Cyberpunk 2077 - PS4" and the free upgrade. Could be a just a slow roll-out based on different regions.

22 minutes ago, BTimchev said:

I had the exact same issue when I first inserted the "Data disc" instead of the "Play disc" in the PS5. Try to delete everything Cyberpunk from the storage (excluding Saves) , then insert the play disc in the PS5, and in the Game Hub you should have "Cyberpunk 2077" (native PS5), Cyberpunk 2077 - PS4" and the free upgrade. Could be a just a slow roll-out based on different regions.

I think you might be right based on region. 

I had it installed and no option for upgrade on game hub.

I've deleted it and just inserted the play disc. No option again from the game hub. Still 24.99 euro.

Edited by Henshin

If you don't see the install for ps5 go to the three dots and click to go to the store. It will show free upgrade there. Just need to change version. 

I have problem, after booting up the game it was fine. Downloaded the 1.5 patch but its stuck on splash screen now ?

Has anyone booted the game+patch? Because I don't know if my install got broken when the patch started installing while the game was running, or is the 1.5 version broken? Reinstalling it again, but I wonder if it's a 'me' problem or game problem?

Edited by ArtMontef

3 minutes ago, ArtMontef said:

If you don't see the install for ps5 go to the three dots and click to go to the store. It will show free upgrade there. Just need to change version. 

I have problem, after booting up the game it was fine. Downloaded the 1.5 patch but its stuck on splash screen now 1f914.png

Thats the problem, for some of us those dots only give the PS4 version and the PS5 trial version with the option to buy the game. Guess we have to wait and see if it's not out for everyone yet.

8 minutes ago, ArtMontef said:

I have problem, after booting up the game it was fine. Downloaded the 1.5 patch but its stuck on splash screen now 1f914.png

I understand that. 

I have done that and still the same outcome.....