Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare II (October 28, 2022)

4 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

£99 for that vault edition but nothing in there i think adds £30 - am i missing something?

Battle Pass with Tier skips alone cost 20 dollars, but yeah, it's kinda shitty deal. I might get suckered in for that Ghost legacy pack though, I'm hoping this will be the best CoD since Black Ops and I will be playing it more than first 2 months.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

COD Died with Skill Based Match Making, offering Cross play with PC, Disbanding Lobbies every match. Pure greed from Activision has lead this path and I guarantee this game will have mods in the first minute. Maybe younger people who didn't start playing this game before MW 2019 won't be affected? If I can get just one game of COD Cold War without a PC from downtown Guangzhou with every mod turned on I'll be a happier person. Why Cold War? Cuz no-one is playing Vanguard.

Let's not forget the whitelisted by Acitivision "stars" on Warzone,, Hmmmmmm that seems legit

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

COD Died with Skill Based Match Making, offering Cross play with PC, Disbanding Lobbies every match. Pure greed from Activision has lead this path and I guarantee this game will have mods in the first minute. Maybe younger people who didn't start playing this game before MW 2019 won't be affected? If I can get just one game of COD Cold War without a PC from downtown Guangzhou with every mod turned on I'll be a happier person. Why Cold War? Cuz no-one is playing Vanguard.

Let's not forget the whitelisted by Acitivision "stars" on Warzone,, Hmmmmmm that seems legit

Yeah these newer cods just ain’t it. Taking away features like lobby voting and prestige from us. Cod feels more of a chore than having fun with the boys. 

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

If you play with pc players, is there a risk they can pop your trophies? I've never played cod but i see a ton of disputes about it

The disputes are all from PS3 CODs, some mods are crazy. There's not a single case on CODs with crossplay, might happen in the future.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I'd like to try this on ps5 but i'm worried since it auto-syncs at the same second i earn a trophy

Don't worry, you can safely play PS4 and PS5 CODs for now, there will be chaos if this kind of stuff starts to happen.