Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare II (October 28, 2022)

1 minute ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

So it's not the classic MW2 from PS3 days, but a new re-imagining of the 2019 Modern Warfare game? No thanks, hated that one.

If it was the original MW2 with the MP brought back, then I'd get that in a heartbeat!

Not a normal CoD player but I LOVED the single player of the 2019 MW.  Great sets and variation to the missions.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Not a normal CoD player but I LOVED the single player of the 2019 MW.  Great sets and variation to the missions.  

Not gonna deny the single player was great in that game, but most people don't buy CoD games for the campaign, they buy it for the MP aspect (or zombies in some cases). I've played every single CoD game that released on consoles since Call of Duty 3, and the MP was always the one thing that kept me playing the games. But I haven't enjoyed a CoD MP since Black Ops 2 and then MW original remastered. The other games just don't have exciting MP and it's usually dead within a couple months of launch.

• Like 2

They shouldn't have remastered mw2 without the mp, mainly mw2 that had one of the best mp's in the franchise. Cod is not cod without the mp. and this game needs a new name.

Yawn, i don't even know why they bother anymore. The last good Cod is WWII, everything felt like it was properly worked on. Now it's just rushed unfinished crap, they will keep doing it and not caring because fools keep buying it. Cod used to be a quality guaranteed franchise, those days are long gone. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Just remaster the 2009 version, fucking now. Get rid of Noob Tube and Commando pro. Sell millions. 

They already did, granted it's just the campaign.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10612-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-campaign-remastered/

With that said, I can't see them doing a remaster for the MP portion

Edited by PooPooBlast

It's chucklevision, don't expect much from their games anymore, they scrambled to get well over a thousand q&a testers to assist in fixing the bugs for warzone, promised them all sorts and fired them all right before their bonus. 

I highly doubt anyone is hot at the prospect of working there under those conditions so the games are going to be fucked for a whole lot longer, and since EA set the bar for competition so low with 2042 there's no real threat there. 

3 hours ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Will it come to PlayStation? 1f602.png

3 hours ago, majob said:

Yes, They're contractually obliged to do so for the next three years.

Not just that, but they said that it'll continue to come to PS. I'm looking forward to this. Loved the SP, the MP.....only way I'll play it is if they keep the Shipment and Shoot House playlists. BUT, if they can give us better, smaller maps, I'm all for it! But those who enjoy Warzone, I hope this one's much better to y'all!!

Edited by kidson2004

I also had a ton of fun with the single player and multiplayer for Modern Warfare 2019, and while I don't get most Call of Duty games, I've always been a fan of Infinity Ward developed Call of Duty titles. So as long as it looks good, I'll absolutely be getting this one too

• Like 2