Trophy Thoughts?

Teh_Zombz

39 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

Seems very Grundy but I love how the ps5 lists now have the counters. I see someone has it already, how is that possible? Review copy?

Every time you see this kind of thing, it's always safe to assume it's either a review copy, a dev copy testing things out or someone who works for a game store being cheeky and taking it home for themselves early. It's usually one of the first two though.

• Like 2

Very similar in its structure to the first one and most Piranha Bytes games. Guess we should expect strategic saves to do it in one playthrough!  

I’m gonna guess the beginning hours will be the toughest and it will become easier from there. Hope the combat feels smoother. Looking forward to this game! 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Only one, in all Piranha Bytes game

Generically, you can save scum 

I just really hate safe scumming. I mean I am fine with anyone who wants to do it but I hate the process of closing the app uploading my safefile go back in etc etc. it just randomly annoys me to do that. Anyway thanks for the only one info. Kinda in the mood for the game but also in the mood for so many others^^

10 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

I just really hate safe scumming. I mean I am fine with anyone who wants to do it but I hate the process of closing the app uploading my safefile go back in etc etc. it just randomly annoys me to do that. Anyway thanks for the only one info. Kinda in the mood for the game but also in the mood for so many others^^

Sorry not save scum like that, there's multiple slot to save, you can simply save on other slot,no need to backup 

Best advice as all the other Piranha Bytes games you can complete all quests for all factions to the point of no return then save prior the choice to join a faction

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Sorry not save scum like that, there's multiple slot to save, you can simply save on other slot,no need to backup 

Best advice as all the other Piranha Bytes games you can complete all quests for all factions to the point of no return then save prior the choice to join a faction

ah nice ok thanks alot

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 2/22/2022 at 6:35 PM, Pakeeda said:

I’m hoping there are potions similar to the ones in ELEX 1 that would raise your cold level for the new destruction level. Also way more factions this time. I wonder if you’ll have to beat the game without joining a faction for that one trophy. 

So, what is the destruction stuff like?

Seems like you can pay to lower it?

https://guides.gamepressure.com/elex-2/guide.asp?ID=63493

Edited by MMDE

• 6 months later...

It’s a typical Piranha list. Kill enemies, max skills, complete all versions of the story based off of factions etc.

Im so happy this is on Plus now. I really enjoy their games jank and all and I thought Elex was great. Very excited to start this one later today 

On 14/02/2022 at 7:14 PM, Ich1994-1994 said:

You don’t need to even do that with Piranha Games as they have like 30 in/game save slots.

So just have a master save before each pivotal choice and reload it to make other ones. Easy peasy

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 04/08/2023 at 7:00 AM, Alucard_Lviv said:

Does the game have an Auto pop function from Ps4 to Ps5 or vice versa?

tnx

I've just platinumed the PS4 version and although you can load your PS4 save files into the PS5 version NO trophies will auto pop. I managed to get about 30-40% of the trophies in an hour from my end game save file testing things. None of the story trophies unlocked. None of the faction trophies unlocked. Most of the counters reset so things like kill 500 monsters and complete 300 missions need to be done again from scratch.

Edited by MikieBoy147