Trophy Hunters, Let's Help Plant Some Trees!

GothGirlMaxine

4 hours ago, nooitzben said:

I wonder would it count twice if you did this on ps4 and ps5 versions?

I believe it would! I would love to see how many people earn this trophy on PSNProfiles alone, just to get an idea of how many trees will be planted from the trophy hunter community!

Edited by StygianWolf4

I feel so cynical saying this... but this seems like such a publicity stunt. Big corporations should take some responsibility and do good things for the planet regardless - without asking their end users to put in some kind of "effort" and having them earn it. 

The max amount of trees they will plant is 288,000, which does feel like a rather small number for a game that will sell millions of copies?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, griffin123456789 said:

StygianWolf boutta write a trophy guide on reforesting the Earth.

The completion time is many hours and requires a lot of boosting buddies. However, it is not impossible! 

Also, if anyone fancies checking out some of my guides, you can find them scattered across this site and in various places on the internet!

3 hours ago, ZankaiPowaa said:

I feel so cynical saying this... but this seems like such a publicity stunt. Big corporations should take some responsibility and do good things for the planet regardless - without asking their end users to put in some kind of "effort" and having them earn it. 

The max amount of trees they will plant is 288,000, which does feel like a rather small number for a game that will sell millions of copies?

To my understanding, the trophy required for this is story related, and probably towards the beginning of the story (based on trophy rarity), so based on that, not much effort is required. 

However, they will only plant 288,000 if the number of trophy pops is reached. It's certainly a good incentive to play the game though.

• Like 1

I’ve got the game installed ready to go for when I finish work tomorrow. Gonna be a great weekend, hope it doesn’t disappoint.

Really nice to hear there’s an initiative behind this game that I can contribute towards by just playing the game. We need more tree planters ??