What an incredible game!

MysticSparxman

I bought the game on release only cause im a huge fan of the Uncharted Series and Naughty Dog's reputation is one of the best if not the best i was however worried about the game-play as its something i don't normally enjoy and i did find it slow at times the but got used to it in the end if it weren't for the excellent graphics and storytelling and of course the characters i would have never finished that game as i still find it a little too slow at times i have platinum-ed the game and looking forward to the single player DLC its not my game of the year because of the game-play but i still give it a 9/10 because i thought it was a masterpiece and NaughtyDog have only enhanced their reputation its also the first game in a while which hasn't let me down after all the hype Yes im talking about GTA V still over-hyped Single player Good (should have been better) online AWFULL i actually hate the game now cause of it and Rockstar all the hype they made of it only to be pretty much the same rubish as IV i was really worried about last of us because the review were so high and there was so much hype i was worried it was just Sony fanboism but not in this case it was justified all round brilliant game just wish it had a more complex crafting system and faster gameplay it was extremely easy on the hardest difficult also but not gonna complain too much about that Cant wait for NaughtyDog next game which hopefully will be Uncharted 4

The game has a great single player and a decent multi and i really enjoyed it overall but i can see why some people may hate it

They might prefer good gameplay instead of an actually great storyline mostly filled with cutscenes like the MGS series, Heavy Rain or Beyond, etc..

Hell, they even call them "Interactive movies" which is laughable imo.

I absolutely loved it. I felt so connected with the game and I found myself wanting nothing more than to play it. I found it amazing how it wasn't just another zombie game and that it had an actual storyline instead of ''uhhh here's a back story.. i guess... now go kill lthe zombies and we won't mention it for the next 4 hours of gameplay''. The scene with Ellie in the restaurant scared me more than any other game has before, and the aftermath scene (when Joel finds her) broke my heart [tried my hardest not to spoil]. This is one of my favourite games of all time to be honest, and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it. 

i know it's an infection, and yes it was stupid of me to call it a zombie game.. 

but it does sort of fit in the catogory of games i would usually not even look at.

I know that some people I have talked to have said "Oh the last of us, that zombie game" and they probably dismiss it when they classify it as that. :facepalm:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...