Suggestion: Larger Avatars For Premium Members

Parker

I'd highly consider going Prem for this (and by that I mean I would). +1

Does 150x150 avatars sound reasonable? maybe for GIFs, a 100x100 limit? 

I definitely would love larger avatars. Would also consider premium if it ever was a possibility and was made premium only.

It'll be good to see you two in gold :P no need for it to be a pro only perk to make it worthwhile ;)

Edited by Memnoch

I thought my mind was starting to play tricks on me because of my lack of sleep but the avatars really are bigger now, nice.

Although it is a bit strange that my posts now have a larger picture than my actual profile page.

Was that already fixed or was the size difference just my imagination?

Edited by Masamune_316

Yeah dang, these are pretty big now! It doesn't look too bad either! Well... except for the people with ridiculously busy forum signatures, at that point it resembles some banner advertisements or something, guess I'll have yo get used to that!

Maybe changing the background color of the "stip of information" where's everyone's avatar is located inside of on the left side from white to light gray or light-light blue would make it look more uniform and less crazy for people with busy forum signatures, or maybe it would look worse. Haha, I don't know, just throwing that out there if it even bothers anyone else, probably just me looking too much into it =P

Edited by BlindMango

Yes, I'd also like bigger avatars in the PSN profile page.

Edit:

wait, are we talking about forum avatars, or PSN avatars?

Because forum avatars are fine. I like that they don't need to be square and you can make them very long!

You must teach me how to do a signature like yours!!

You must teach me how to do a signature like yours!!

It's offtopic, but oh well.

You just need an image bigger than the size of a trophy card and cut it in 4 pieces. The one you'll upload for the trophy card has to be of the exact size of the trophy card itself.

2n6spl2.jpg

DocDoomII.png

10qykj5.jpg

2vrzdcl.jpg

• Like 2