Three Legendary Cars trophy [Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13, and Ferrari 330 P4 '67]

MWYSONG23

I bit the bullet.

11 minutes ago, JD-D2 said:

Is it possible that there's a Menu Book in the Cafe that aligns with this trophy? I only just started the game this weekend so I'm not close to the end of the single-player stuff, but it would make sense if the three required cars were listed in a late-game Cafe thing like that. Could be totally wrong, though, I have no clue exactly how many Menu Books are in the game in total.

Nope. I've finished them.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, JD-D2 said:

Is it possible that there's a Menu Book in the Cafe that aligns with this trophy? I only just started the game this weekend so I'm not close to the end of the single-player stuff, but it would make sense if the three required cars were listed in a late-game Cafe thing like that. Could be totally wrong, though, I have no clue exactly how many Menu Books are in the game in total.

39 in total. Unfortunately, no menu is aligned with this trophy.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, JD-D2 said:

The cars are not part of the menu books and there is 39 pages in total.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, JD-D2 said:

I've not gotten to the end of the menu books yet either.  Some sources I've seen say there are 39 menu books in total with the last one being the final championship series.  I'm only at like menu 29 or so as of right now.  Some people have said these cars are in the legends dealership and are possibly random on what day they'll appear in the dealership.  One legend car apparently said on it that it was destined to win Le mans.  Not sure if this is true or not though.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IGUnique said:

There is actually a hashtag at all cars like #roadcar. 

I currently have the Ford Mark 4 in the legendary store and it has a hashtag named #Le Mans.

I would assume you need 3 legendary cars with this hashtag.

The cars in the Brand Central store with either #Le Mans or #24Nur are these

Audi R18 TDI '11
Audi R8 LMS Evo '15
BMW M3 GT '11
BMW M6 GT3 Endurance Model
Mercedes AMG GT.3 '16
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 '13
Nissan GT-R LM NISMO '15
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP '10
Porsche 919 Hybrid '16
Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12
Toyota TS050 Hybrid '16

I had a #Le Mans car show up in the Legend Car shop yesterday that was only 4.6 mil. The prices on the ones listed above max at 3 mil. I'm standing by my theory that it won't cost 60 million. The prices aren't listed next to them because they have varied since day one. The Audi R18 TDI is listed as the Joste team car in Brand Central. If you do the "get more info" or whatever that button is called on these, it tells you all about them winning the 24 hour races they're tagged with. I've mentioned it before, but that car started at 20 mil for me (the expected price of these cars) but has dropped down to 3 mil. I'm testing the theory on my main right now since the alt I was testing for guide purposes got smacked in the face with glitched trophies. Will know by tonight if the theory is correct and the trophy will not cost $60mil. I have no problem eating my words if I'm wrong, it happens. Based on how funky other aspects of this game have been, nothing would surprise me anymore. 

Edit: adding an image so I don’t sound like a crazy person, this is in the Legend Car shop. 24 hour race car, 4.6 mil.f7CGlIo.jpg

Edited by Velvet

49 minutes ago, IGUnique said:

There is actually a hashtag at all cars like #roadcar. 

I currently have the Ford Mark 4 in the legendary store and it has a hashtag named #Le Mans.

I would assume you need 3 legendary cars with this hashtag.

Nah, I've got a bunch of cars with the hashtag and nothing happened. It is highly suspected that the three cars are determined, instead of any three cars that have won the races. One reason is that the trophy title in my region apparently suggests that they are not just "there cars", but "the three cars", the three and only.

8 hours ago, Velvet said:

The cars in the Brand Central store with either #Le Mans or #24Nur are these

Audi R18 TDI '11
Audi R8 LMS Evo '15
BMW M3 GT '11
Mercedes AMG GT.3 '16
Nissan GT-R LM NISMO '15
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP '10
Porsche 919 Hybrid '16
Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12
Toyota TS050 Hybrid '16

I had a #Le Mans car show up in the Legend Car shop yesterday that was only 4.6 mil. The prices on the ones listed above max at 3 mil. I'm standing by my theory that it won't cost 60 million. The prices aren't listed next to them because they have varied since day one. The Audi R18 TDI is listed as the Joste team car in Brand Central. If you do the "get more info" or whatever that button is called on these, it tells you all about them winning the 24 hour races they're tagged with. I've mentioned it before, but that car started at 20 mil for me (the expected price of these cars) but has dropped down to 3 mil. I'm testing the theory on my main right now since the alt I was testing for guide purposes got smacked in the face with glitched trophies. Will know by tonight if the theory is correct and the trophy will not cost $60mil. I have no problem eating my words if I'm wrong, it happens. Based on how funky other aspects of this game have been, nothing would surprise me anymore. 

Edit: adding an image so I don’t sound like a crazy person, this is in the Legend Car shop. 24 hour race car, 4.6 mil.f7CGlIo.jpg

You can forget for the Brand Central. I tested last night. I've three cars from thé BC with #24h tag and the trophy doesn't pop. So it's ONLY Legendary cars. Time to farm some credits.

9 hours ago, Velvet said:

Audi R18 TDI '11
Audi R8 LMS Evo '15
BMW M3 GT '11
Mercedes AMG GT.3 '16
Nissan GT-R LM NISMO '15
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP '10
Porsche 919 Hybrid '16
Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12
Toyota TS050 Hybrid '16

There are many problems with this list. First off, many of them are losers, not winners.

• M3 GT '11: Prior model won 10 Nür but this one did 2nd on 11 Nür
  • M6 GT3 '16: This one did 5th on 16 Nür (AMG GT3 '16 is the winner)
  • GT-R NISMO GT3 '13: Kaz drove this one on 13 Nür and finished 135th. Mind that this was the second last position, and there is a V6 class car (meaning <3.5L NA road car) which did 58% more laps than this car (even though this is a SP9G class car, meaning FIA GT3)
  • GT-R LM NISMO '15: all three of them DNF'd on 15 LM
  • 908 '10: Prior model won 09 LM, but this one did not even finish on 10 LM (all 908s were broken and retired)
  • TS030 '12: all DNF'd in 12 LM
  • TS050 '16: TS050 has a winning streak from 18 to this date. But this one only did 2nd on 16 LM (919 was the winner)

Although there are some losers that are considered legendary, but they usually don't. The second problem would be, I have 919, R18 TDI, AMG GT3 (and some more) but I don't have the trophy.

On 07/03/2022 at 4:41 PM, JD-D2 said:

Wise thought

3 hours ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Maybe the trophy is just bugged like the rain lisence 

It’s sitting at 0.1% on PlayStation itself, just no one from this site, so someone somewhere has managed it, if it’s based on rotating legendary cars then probably a reviewer as they’ve had the game for longer.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, richtayls said:

It’s sitting at 0.1% on PlayStation itself, just no one from this site, so someone somewhere has managed it, if it’s based on rotating legendary cars then probably a reviewer as they’ve had the game for longer.

Then that would indicate to me that the Mark IV is one of the cars, seeing as though it was at 0.0% a couple of days ago before that car came into the Legend Cars shop.

@L0sT_NZ_Kazekage no, I don't think so

Edited by jamiemb17
  • Like 3

Here you can briefly see that Daytona car I was talking about. It was only available during review copy and never after that. Price was 20 000 000 credits and it was stated in second senetence - Destined to win Le Mans. It is possible that someone got him during that period but also really not because the economy was improved upon launch with patches, then was harder to earn money and you even didnt unlock these tracks yet to farm easy money.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, OverHypedG said:

Here you can briefly see that Daytona car I was talking about. It was only available during review copy and never after that. Price was 20 000 000 credits and it was stated in second senetence - Destined to win Le Mans. It is possible that someone got him during that period but also really not because the economy was improved upon launch with patches, then was harder to earn money and you even didnt unlock these tracks yet to farm easy money.

so maybe hold off on the mark IV then? if one specified "destined to win le mans", i can't imagine the other two wouldn't. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, OverHypedG said:

Are we to just take your word for it? We don’t actually see the description of the Shelby Daytona.

• Like 1

Won’t this just be any Le Mans cars that appear in the Legend Cars section? If it has “Legendary” status I’d interpret that as being the same as a destined winner.

We also don’t know these won’t appear as a “Menu” or Mission rewards in an update. Polyphony said more content is coming in future updates, the Le Mans 24hr is in June so it wouldn’t surprise me if we see a Le Mans menu appear around then given the cafe is supposed to be an education thing.