[VIDEO] 1 500 000 credits per hour

OverHypedG

On 20/03/2022 at 10:15 PM, TheSwordUserYT said:

My guess it has something to do with menu button presses and not race time itself. If you were too slow for the script, you could increase that largest variable to give yourself more time before it goes into menuing phase.

My results were inconsistent until I adjusted this part at lines 106-111

PressX:
; Just for menuing, does not hold X down
    ControlSend,, {%accel% down}, ahk_id %id% 
	DllCall("Sleep", "UInt", 200)
    ControlSend,, {%accel% up}, ahk_id %id% 
    return

I figured that due to some random lags from my own hardware, 200 ms might not have been enough for button press to be registered properly via remote play, I increased it to 250 and been working fine so far.
Before this I also slightly increased time between presses at lines 179-184

Menu:
    loop, 9{
        gosub, PressX
    ;ToolTip, %A_Index% X, 100, 100
        Sleep, 1700
    }

From 1700 to 2200, just in case menu lags in game for some reason and misses a button press.

Hello and thanks for your help, I have better results with thoses changes :)

Now with a time of total race of 4:00, the script hang on results about ~15 seconds , did you know which line we have to change to reduce waiting for the next step please ? Thanks !

PS: I have tried v 0.7 version but It hang on result screen ... :(

Edited by VastoFoxDie

6 hours ago, VastoFoxDie said:

Now with a time of total race of 4:00, the script hang on results about ~15 seconds , did you know which line we have to change to reduce waiting for the next step please ? Thanks !

Just use script menu to open variables and edit the first one (largest one, by default it's 262000 or something like that). It's for time for whole race. Once time is over, script will begin menuing phase. If you feel you stay too long in result screen after race, you could reduce that variable a bit. I purposefully keep it a bit high in case I run into abnormally long race and break the script. 

This is all on original script btw, didn't test any of newer revisions.

Edited by TheSwordUserYT

1 hour ago, schlafhund said:

Personally not a fan of scripts and the like so I’m still on the Ranch. Other still grinding “traditionally”, what are you doing, Windmills? Ranch? That Blue Moon Championship one? Something else?

I'm doing the first Fisherman's Ranch race. It's two laps for 50,000 (75,000 clean) and takes 6.5 minutes.

Just simple enough to not have to pay too much attention to.

Hi Septomor - thank you for this. It worked perfectly last night and today. This evening, however, it has stopped working. It will get through the first race, but then instead of choosing Pan-American from the World Circuits screen, it chooses the last one in the list, which is WTC700.  This WTC700 was a recent addition to my menu, since I just got assigned this race in the Cafe.  Any idea why the script it no longer choosing Pan-American?

4 hours ago, schlafhund said:

Personally not a fan of scripts and the like so I’m still on the Ranch. Other still grinding “traditionally”, what are you doing, Windmills? Ranch? That Blue Moon Championship one? Something else?

First race of the Pan American cup 52,5k within 4.5 mins. The average payout is almost the same on the "better paid" races.

I don't feel like grinding too much atm, all of this is ruining an otherwise solid GT experience.

12 hours ago, schlafhund said:

Windmills, 60k every 3.50 mins. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a couple of the Mission Drag Race challenges reward you with like 30K or something? I remember doing them recently and it gave it me around 30K. Using the Tomahawk VGT that's like 100K every 5 minutes or so, yes?

2 hours ago, Isamuu said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a couple of the Mission Drag Race challenges reward you with like 30K or something? I remember doing them recently and it gave it me around 30K. Using the Tomahawk VGT that's like 100K every 5 minutes or so, yes?

License tests and Mission challenges only pay out once if you get gold on them.

I need some help to configure the PanAmerican1 V0.9.exe. I'm trying to use it on PS5, but the script don't go to the race 2 and/or restart race 1.

I would like to know, what each button does at all... 

Menu Test, Variables, Color P1, Color P2, Right (and the number in the box) an the radio buttons PS5, PS4, Timing and Pixel.

How do I parametrize this bot to do his job correctly?

Thank you so much!!!

Edited by sasribeiro77

22 hours ago, LordWikii said:

License tests and Mission challenges only pay out once if you get gold on them.

Yeah you're right, my bad.

OK guys so what is the best script for single Oval races(not championships)? 

Hi Septomor, you haven't posted in a few days. Are you still working on these scripts?

I'm planning to start using the script tomorrow but I want to be prepared. Is the Tomahawk on Special Stage X still the best method for a single race? I want to use a script that's the most reliable. The most money isn't as important. Just want to be AFK.

On 24/03/2022 at 1:44 AM, schlafhund said:

Since finishing off the cafe menu’s ive just been grinding out the Blue Moon race on the Pan-American championship. I bought the Tomahawk S VGT, stuck the racing softs on it and can easily beat this in around 3mins 12-15secs, so 52,500 in no time. I try and mix this up with a touring car event, I know the payout per time is not great for these but it doesnt make it such a bore until we get some endurance races added. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10-4-2022 at 4:26 PM, Janire1911 said:

Looks like there is a way to nerf the SRT Tomahawk X to under 600 PP and complete a WTC600 race in 15 minutes and earn 825000 credits with the clean race bonus, details are in the video.

Edit: I've now tried this and it works, though so far I've been able to complete it in just under 20 minutes. Still that's about 2.5 million credits per hour. If you just use 7th gear for the whole race you don't even have to pit to refuel.

There's server maintenance tomorrow morning (Europe time). Fully expecting them to nerf this method. Better get your grinding in while you still can.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt7/news/00_8022323.html

Edited by Asimb0mb
  • Like 1

https://www.gran-turismo.com/pl/gt7/news/00_3316553.html

Update Details (1.12)

A new update for Gran Turismo 7 has been released. The following is a list of the main features and adjustments introduced.

1. Brand Central
 - Fixed an issue with the ‘Invitation’ feature wherein the invitations would inadvertently expire earlier than intended. Furthermore, with this update 'Invitations' from the manufacturers listed below will be distributed to all accounts who will log in-game by 24 April:

・Aston Martin
 ・Bugatti
 ・Citroën
 ・Ferrari
 ・Lamborghini
 ・Pagani
 ・Porsche

With the installation of Update 1.12, the invitations are now valid for 30 days from the time they are received.

2. World Circuits
 - Fixed an issue wherein the BGM would not play at the start and finish lines of a race.

Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!

there is hope it wasn't patched, everyone. we'll see about that after maintenance.

Edited by Markucins