Valkyrie Elysium (PS5|PS4)

Abby_TheLastofUs

• 2 weeks later...

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth will also be sold separately, wasn't  the biggest fan of the demo so I'm happy I can get it on its own, will get Elysium on a sale.

45 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Oh man this comes out two days after Trails from Zero

I always wanted to get into Trails but I'm already so buried in RPGs.... are the platinums hard and/or time consuming?

13 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth will also be sold separately, wasn't  the biggest fan of the demo so I'm happy I can get it on its own, will get Elysium on a sale.

I always wanted to get into Trails but I'm already so buried in RPGs.... are the platinums hard and/or time consuming?

They're time consuming and you usually need to do two runs. Second runs are usually only a couple hours if you skip the story and do no side content. They have a lot of items you can miss.

I liked the demo enough that it'll be a day one purchase. It really opens up when you can start buying skills like the double jump and an attack that closes the distance between you and an enemy without using the "grapple". Only thing I didn't really care for was the inability to dash out of a combo but it's manageable. Oh and there are PLENTY of barrels and crates to smash. ?

Edited by Killbomb

7 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

How is the performance of the game?

PS5 version seems fine, haven’t noticed any framedrops or stuttering as of yet (though I only just finished Chapter 2.) The controls feel slightly laggy, but I think it’s a design choice rather than any technical problem.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Ashande said:

PS5 version seems fine, haven’t noticed any framedrops or stuttering as of yet (though I only just finished Chapter 2.) The controls feel slightly laggy, but I think it’s a design choice rather than any technical problem.

Sounds good, thanks!

41 minutes ago, SakisasVM said:

What system were you playing on? I heard the PS4 perfromance isn't perfect, but the ps5 version felt buttery smooth during the demo.

On PS5. I hoped that the full version is better :D