This game is ass`

MrHappyPants

This game is ass, everything is unresponsive to me, especially when you are getting pummeled by 3 enemies and I am pressing the fucking right buttons to get out but it wont fucking work most of the time. Dash is a no go since the kunt of a move doesn't wanna work. The enemies are bullshit and will drain your health fast.

Fuck this game kunt!
/rant

Edited by DerHerzeleid

3 1/2 hours after popping the first trophy in this game and you are already that pissed for not getting the last 2 trophies to pop the platinum? It sounds absurd but does this game actually require some... effort? Argh probably just pure garbage as all games coming from Ratalaika. I hope you stay away from those games in the future then?

6 hours ago, Smashero said:

That reminds me another topic about other 1/10 game - "InkSplosion".

People are getting irritated way too quickly those days, like they are expecting that game will do everything for them and just give plat for pressing one button ;).

That game also gave me the shit.
Took me many, many tries.

6 hours ago, Mori said:

3 1/2 hours after popping the first trophy in this game and you are already that pissed for not getting the last 2 trophies to pop the platinum? It sounds absurd but does this game actually require some... effort? Argh probably just pure garbage as all games coming from Ratalaika. I hope you stay away from those games in the future then?

I actually like games from Ratalaika.. Not this one though. This one can fuck off.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SaffronBun82 said:

This game kept crashing on my PS4. It was horrendously bad. Although, I enjoyed Ratalaika Games but not this garbage.

Yeah I have heard about that. lol
Fortunately I didn't have any crashes because I was playing on PS5. 

8 hours ago, DerHerzeleid said:

This game is ass, everything is unresponsive to me, especially when you are getting pummeled by 3 enemies and I am pressing the fucking right buttons to get out but it wont fucking work most of the time. Dash is a no go since the kunt of a move doesn't wanna work. The enemies are bullshit and will drain your health fast.

Fuck this game kunt!
/rant

So it’s crap because you can’t do it? Lol maybe don’t button mash? Take some time to learn it? People want platinums for nothing these days

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

So it’s crap because you can’t do it? Lol maybe don’t button mash? Take some time to learn it? People want platinums for nothing these days

That's because alot of games give platinums for doing nothing then when effort is required it's f**k this game. I find that alot of problems with these "ez" platinum games is not the game itself but the ppl who review/make guides for them. Because the game was relatively easy for them they label it a ez platinum n ppl jump on that term w/o waiting for more insight from other gamers. Every1 has a different skill lvl so what is ez for 1 person will not be ez for some1 else. I have been guilty of this n learned very quickly that every game labeled easy will not be easy for every1. 

• Like 1

......I swear to God these useless threads, OP is not asking for advice, help and neither engaging in a healthy way with other forum members, just swearing like a sailor, this could be a status update since it doesn't involve anything useful to the game's forum.

Edited by Sunnyburrito
  • Like 2

I had some trouble with this game too. I took a break from it for a few years and recently got my last trophy a week ago which is the one that's been holding me back from the platinum in the last level. 

I agree this game is really bad I was playing it on Vita the controls were not good. 

14 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

I would if it would work.
Most of the time it just doesn't do anything.

Like I said. Most of the time it is unresponsive to me. Dash doesn't even work most of the time. What is the point of putting it in the game?

14 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

People want platinums for nothing these days

They do when a game is supposed to be a 1/10 difficulty, 20min plat! I’ve got a few games stuck on my profile because I read the guide and comments and was told the game would be an easy plat. This is one of those games, alongside inksplosion and daggerfall.

14 hours ago, MsVelvet said:

That's because alot of games give platinums for doing nothing then when effort is required it's f**k this game. I find that alot of problems with these "ez" platinum games is not the game itself but the ppl who review/make guides for them. Because the game was relatively easy for them they label it a ez platinum n ppl jump on that term w/o waiting for more insight from other gamers. Every1 has a different skill lvl so what is ez for 1 person will not be ez for some1 else. I have been guilty of this n learned very quickly that every game labeled easy will not be easy for every1. 

Precisely. It almost feels like boasting. Because some people can do a game very quickly, it doesn’t make the game easy. Guide writers shouldn’t consider completion time when assigning difficulty. 

22 hours ago, DerHerzeleid said:

/rant

Yep, the game sucks! I’m with you.

Edited by JoesusHCrust
Spelling mistake

No, trophy hunters as a whole have just become a bit soft over the years. Playing easy games can be a lot of fun, as you will see on my profile too. But honestly stop being such pussies about games in this quick genre that require you to put slightly more effort into them than only "press and hold R1".

I just finished Ducati 90th Anniverary. The guide claim it is a 5/10 and many people are complaining it should be even higher, more like a 7/10 even. For anyone that is able to hold a controller with both their hands it should be a 2/10 tops. The 'problem' for those players are the time attack challenges that you have to get at least bronze on. I pretty much beat the gold times within 2 or 3 attempts.

And no I am NOT some fantastic gamer, I am a very mediocre one actually. That's a good thing to realize early on though. Because I think a part of why some people get so angry about these games is that they realize they can not do immediately what others have no trouble with at all. "If I can not beat a 1/10 game, how shit must I be? But that can not possibly be, look how many platinums I have! No, it is the game's fault, it sucks, controls are fucked up, framerate is terrible, guides are wrong!".

Compare the Ducati game to the PS3 game SBK Generations. It is a similar game that IS actually estimated in its guide to be a 7/10. There are challenges in that game that I have tried to beat over 100 times and I am still not able to do it. The amount of speed and precision you need to squeeze out of your controller is insane. I keep coming back to them. Maybe some day I manage to string the perfect sequence of corners together to storm the last challenges.

In other words, if the Ducati game is a 5 or 7 out of 10, then I guess SBK Generations is about a 14 out of 10. In what version of reality would that make any sense?

Another good example is the game "Old Man's Journey" which is a fun and very easy game that I definitely recommend to anybody because of it's lovely art style and attempt at an emotional story. There is a very small passage in that game where you need to guide a train across some tracks. It takes about two or three attempts to memorize that part to get past it. Many people in the comments in YouTube video guides go absolutely mental about this one specific bit, that you're not expected to pass straight away. Swearing, anger, hissy fits and broken controllers. Ungh.

Also, once you figure out the best moves for this particular bullyboy game, it's just a 1 or 2 out of 10 as well. Yeah you will need to practice for a little bit, but it's piss easy once you do. Same for Inksplosion. You need to be willing to do the least amount of effort into figuring out the mechanics of the game. If you can not bring yourself to do that, stick to speeding through VN's and be done with it. They are all at 85% difficulty or above for crying out loud, how hard can it be?

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

No, trophy hunters as a whole have just become a bit soft over the years. Playing easy games can be a lot of fun, as you will see on my profile too. But honestly stop being such pussies about games in this quick genre that require you to put slightly more effort into them than only "press and hold R1".

I just finished Ducati 90th Anniverary. The guide claim it is a 5/10 and many people are complaining it should be even higher, more like a 7/10 even. For anyone that is able to hold a controller with both their hands it should be a 2/10 tops. The 'problem' for those players are the time attack challenges that you have to get at least bronze on. I pretty much beat the gold times within 2 or 3 attempts.

And no I am NOT some fantastic gamer, I am a very mediocre one actually. That's a good thing to realize early on though. Because I think a part of why some people get so angry about these games is that they realize they can not do immediately what others have no trouble with at all. "If I can not beat a 1/10 game, how shit must I be? But that can not possibly be, look how many platinums I have! No, it is the game's fault, it sucks, controls are fucked up, framerate is terrible, guides are wrong!".

Compare the Ducati game to the PS3 game SBK Generations. It is a similar game that IS actually estimated in its guide to be a 7/10. There are challenges in that game that I have tried to beat over 100 times and I am still not able to do it. The amount of speed and precision you need to squeeze out of your controller is insane. I keep coming back to them. Maybe some day I manage to string the perfect sequence of corners together to storm the last challenges.

In other words, if the Ducati game is a 5 or 7 out of 10, then I guess SBK Generations is about a 14 out of 10. In what version of reality would that make any sense?

Another good example is the game "Old Man's Journey" which is a fun and very easy game that I definitely recommend to anybody because of it's lovely art style and attempt at an emotional story. There is a very small passage in that game where you need to guide a train across some tracks. It takes about two or three attempts to memorize that part to get past it. Many people in the comments in YouTube video guides go absolutely mental about this one specific bit, that you're not expected to pass straight away. Swearing, anger, hissy fits and broken controllers. Ungh.

Also, once you figure out the best moves for this particular bullyboy game, it's just a 1 or 2 out of 10 as well. Yeah you will need to practice for a little bit, but it's piss easy once you do. Same for Inksplosion. You need to be willing to do the least amount of effort into figuring out the mechanics of the game. If you can not bring yourself to do that, stick to speeding through VN's and be done with it. They are all at 85% difficulty or above for crying out loud, how hard can it be?

I also have Ducati, the game is actually really fun, those time trial races not so fun. I have perfect runs and I still loose.
Those time trial races are unforgiving. Also I HATE timed trophies.

Or maybe you’re just ass? Cause the game is super easy. Commands are pretty responsive and I had a good time with this.

21 minutes ago, DerHerzeleid said:

I also have Ducati, the game is actually really fun, those time trial races not so fun. I have perfect runs and I still loose.
Those time trial races are unforgiving. Also I HATE timed trophies.

Those time trials are really easy since you only need to get bronze and not the gold medal

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ShahinMiah said:

Or maybe you’re just ass? Cause the game is super easy. Commands are pretty responsive and I had a good time with this.

Those time trials are really easy since you only need to get bronze and not the gold medal

Not sure me, I always had perfect runs in the trial races and I still never get bronze. Let alone any other medals.

On 17/03/2022 at 8:29 AM, JoesusHCrust said:

They do when a game is supposed to be a 1/10 difficulty, 20min plat!

That's only how hard the person of the guide found it. If I was to write a dark souls guide id put it at a 4/10. Some I'm sure would put 9/10. Do you play all your games on the easiest setting possible too? If so you'll find you struggle more.