Hardest Uncharted game on crushing?

For me, 1 is the hardest and lost legacy easiest.

The most unfair one is lost legacy broken enemy placements and they have hawk eyes and can spot you from very far and can also 1 shot you with laser guns but you can use cheats which makes it easiest.

here is my list from hardest to easiest: Uncharted 1, Uncharted 4 chapter 20 specifically even with cheats my friends struggled a lot and I tried as well and got my butt kicked on crushing, uncharted 2, uncharted 3, uncharted ll

make your list because mine is very biased

• Like 3

I have to agree with Uncharted 1 being the most challenging Uncharted game on Crushing, almost non-stop combat for the entire game. I just got shivers remembering the jet ski parts.

Each Uncharted game had particular encounters that I had trouble with, more so than others. If I had to choose the easiest, I'd say Uncharted 4. 
My list would be: (Hardest to Easiest)

1. Uncharted 1
2. Uncharted 3
3. Uncharted 2
4. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
5. Uncharted 4
(Sadly I haven't played the PS Vita game, so I couldn't include that on my list.)

I would have chosen The Lost Legacy as the easiest, but Chapter 6, the encounter with the APC, truly put me in my place ?.

The Djinn from Uncharted 3 gave me a hard time, especially on Brutal difficulty. 

Edited by Siamese_Dream--
  • Like 3

I got the 100% for Uncharted 1 a while ago and am now going through Uncharted 2, and I gotta say that Crushing in U2 is definitely way easier simply because of how much better the combat is.

I still remember Chapters 4&5 in U1 being an absolute slog to go through because it's just nonstop combat with only 2 short cut-scenes.

U4 w/o cheats, and for me this isn't up for debate. U4 w/o cheats is far and away the most difficult Uncharted on Crushing. There were multiple sections that I'm convinced I died more times than the entirety of U1's Crushing. U4's Crushing w/o cheats makes U1 feel like Normal difficulty, and this comes from someone who beat U1's Crushing twice.

With cheats, U4's is ezpz haha.

Edited by BrilloHD
  • Like 4

I played through all the games without cheats on crushing and I think 3 was hardest for me. It sounds weird but the game just had lots of little things that frustrated me on top of the difficulty. For instance, there were many times where my reload was cancelled for literally no reason. It's been a while since I played 1, so I might be misremembering, but I don't recall that one being too bad aside from the last chapter. I found 2 to be harder personally (might be since I remember it clearer than 1), as the game introduced armored enemies, enemies with shields, and had some really tough sections like the train. Keep in mind as well that I was playing the remasters, I imagine the original 1 is much harder than the remaster as they did improve aspects of the combat.

For easiest it was definitely 4 with the main reason being that the combat is significantly better than the original 1-3. I considered putting LL here but the helicopter encounter towards the end was harder than anything in 4 so.

I think my ranking would be:

1. 3

2. 2

3. 1

4. LL

5. 4

• Like 2

I played through 1-3 on Brutal difficulty, without golden weapons or skips or something like that. And I think it´s a tough comparison, I actually found them all pretty evenly difficult. However, I don´t distinctively remember getting stuck for a long time on any part of U2. The tougher parts were some rooms in U1 and especially the cruise ship and some djinn encounters in U3. In general, playing through Crushing in the remasters felt like they toned it down a lot compared to the PS3 versions, but that could just be because of how often I played them since then.
Also, U4 has a few sections that are a complete nightmare on crushing. Like were you have to descent to the wrecked pirate ships.
Overall, for Crushing, hardest to "easiest", I´d say:

1. U3
2. U1
3. U4

4. U2

• Like 1

Mark grouch I am talking about uncharted 1 crushing legit no skips and tweak exploits

After seeing this screw it man...I am finishing uncharted 3 on hard and then using the tweaks exploit I am too scared to do it legit as Uncharted 1 crushing legit broke me here Is a list of encounters that were difficult for me:

Chapter 11 first encounter in that big room was annoying even after getting sniper from stairs.

Chapter 13 second las encounter in that big area with 2 snipers and a few enemies and after you kill them more guys come and some with m79s.

The blue goddamn room. No more words are needed.

I haven't played Lost Legacy yet, but I'd say that the most difficult is Uncharted 4: Chapter 20 was pure uthopia.

Right now I'm playing Golden Abyss on Crushing and I believe it is the easiest; the difficulty of the first three games is about the same to me, none of them is particularly harder than the other two.

• Like 1

The hardest on crushing is Uncharted: Lost Legacy or Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. The former has an extremely difficult section which is the one with the helicopter, there are a ton of enemies + the helicopter shooting at you from every corner. 

The latter is particularly difficult due to the old shooting mechanics and sometimes enemies one shot you. Chapter 4 is really hard but also the section on the jet-ski (chapter 12) and the one with the turret (maybe chapter 13? I don't recall anymore?).

From hardest to easiest:

U1

LL

U3

U2
U4

I also played every game remastered on brutal and U1 is the hardest one, then 3, then 2

• 5 months later...

For me, Uncharted 2 had the best crushing experience. I could study enemy patterns and plan accordingly. Otherwise difficulty wise from hardest to easiest:

1. Uncharted 4 (without cheats, I eventually gave up and used cheats and auto aim from chapter 10)

2. Uncharted 1

3. Uncharted 3 (although easier on average, some difficulty spikes makes it harder than Uncharted 2 for me)

4. Uncharted 2

Haven't done Uncharted LL on crushing, but feels similar to Uncharted 4 with enemies spawning behind you. Just cheap difficulty.

Edited by boorish_brute

Uncharted 4 on Crushing was hands down the hardest one for me. I did Crushing without tweaks on my first playthrough of the game and it actually might have ruined the game for me to be honest. The enemies were more aggressive and smarter than in any other one I have played. It made for a truly miserable first run and I don't recommend doing it on Crushing right out of the gate, do yourself a favor and play on a lower difficulty so you can actually enjoy the story. 

• Like 2

Uncharted 4 was definitely the hardest and only because of the segment where you're climbing down a crashed ship. I believe it was chapter 20, same place as OP struggled. The difficulty spike was unreal, the rest of the game was just another average crushing experience until you hit that specific brick wall. If I had to rank them it'd probably go something like this: (I haven't played Lost Legacy)

1. Uncharted 4 chapter 20
  2. Uncharted 1
  3. Uncharted 2
  4. Uncharted 4 (the rest of it)
  5. Uncharted 3
  6. Uncharted Golden Abyss

Was Uncharted 1 just hard because it was the first one and the rest were easier just because we had more experience? Who knows, but I vividly remember being so frustrated with 1 at almost all moments. There definitely were a lot more shootout sections compared to 2 and 3 and thats usually where the trouble came from.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

For me, it goes right in descending order:

1. UC4

2. UC3

3. UC2

4. UC1

Both UC4 and UC3 have parts that are absolutely brutal on crushing and will test your sanity. Nothing in UC2 or UC1 comes close. UC1, in particular, I found to be quite easy compared to the rest of the games so it's pretty odd to me to see how many others think it's one of the harder ones. I breezed through UC1 except for the car chase in Chapter 7, that sucked. 

2nd half of UC2 is an onslaught of combat encounters but none of them felt overbearing except the final boss which, thank god, can be easily cheesed. Harder than UC1 by a lot IMO, but still not too terrible if you take it slow and calculated. 

UC3 is a lot like UC2 except dialed up even more. Hits you with even more stronger enemies and puts you in much harder combat areas to navigate like the shipyard and infamous ballroom section. Quite tough but still not as hard as UC4. 

UC4 I did so long ago and can't remember it vividly but I do remember that it was the hardest one and it's not close. So difficult, I did end up resorting to cheats for the last 1/4th of the game. 

Lost Legacy is also similar to UC4 but I used cheats for the whole crushing playthrough so I don't know personally where it'd stack up legitimately but if I had to guess, it'd be just under UC4 as far as difficulty goes.