It's free!

40 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

its free, if you owned the ps3 version but $3 isn't a bad price either.

I might have added the PS3 verision to my library back when it was on PS+ in June 2018. Never played it and completely forgot about the thing.

8 hours ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Not available for purchase for me.

Same here on PC/web store. In the overview from the search results it says '80% off, 2.99 instead of 14.99' but when I open the productpage it says 'Not available for purchase'. Also no little button to click on to explain why it's not available like it has with some other games.

In my mails I could find that I got the PS3 version with PSPlus in 2018.

The good news: If I check the library on my PS4, the immortal version is already there to download! :) 
Probably lost the purchase mail or it was added automatically by Sony.

4 hours ago, Kolm said:

Same here on PC/web store. In the overview from the search results it says '80% off, 2.99 instead of 14.99' but when I open the productpage it says 'Not available for purchase'. Also no little button to click on to explain why it's not available like it has with some other games.

In my mails I could find that I got the PS3 version with PSPlus in 2018.

The good news: If I check the library on my PS4, the immortal version is already there to download! :) 
Probably lost the purchase mail or it was added automatically by Sony.

No, it was not added automatically. Sometimes a purchased product couldn't be downloaded directly from the Store (well actually that option was removed a year ago when they moved to the current webstore, now it's simply a redirect to the web Library and it SHOULD be there)

• 2 weeks later...