No free upgrade?

psycho_clank314

4 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

If I had done it on release maybe, but doing it so soon is a bit tiresome tbh :/

You are right, but now you know the patterns and stuff. 

Btw did you have the plus version?

4 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

So based on that it isn't a free upgrade for Plus. Kind of BS the way they worded that tweet as it is misleading. I DM'd them to see if they can clarify...

For me it's not even possible to buy the PS4/PS5 cross-buy version because I already own a different version according to the message (PSN webstore).
That's probably because I got the PSPlus version which I can still find separately if I check the PS5 store.

Edited by Kolm

41 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

I have the PS4 version since it was free on Plus a long time ago and there is only two versions listed on the store. A $20 and $25 version. 

Based on their tweet it should be free:

Probably no free upgrade for psplus version

10 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

Probably no free upgrade for psplus version

I am on chat with them currently and they did say the intended outcome was for it to be free regardless if it is owned through plus or not. Seems like they might be looking into contacting Sony to fix this on the PS store. 

Edited by psycho_clank314
  • Like 2

Just now, psycho_clank314 said:

I am on chat with them currently and they did say the intended version was for it to be free regardless if it is owned through plus or not. Seems like they might be looking into contacting Sony to fix this on the PS store. 

Can you ask about the trophy stuff BTW? Not that there's anything wrong just wondering if not auto popping is intended 

• 9 months later...