1.15 Patch released

dannyscun

15. Trophies
 - The trophies acquired on the PlayStation®5 console and PlayStation®4 system will now sync correctly; 

So that means all trophies will autopop once you achieved that on either version?

Edited by ShijouLime
  • Like 1

"It is now possible to receive ‘Birthday Present Tickets.’ Those tickets can be received from Sarah in the Café, and can be claimed a week before or after the date of birth registered on the player’s account for PlayStation™Network;"

My birthday was 3 weeks ago... I can't believe they would discriminate against me like this by not patching this in until afterwards... /s

35 minutes ago, Tox98 said:

"- In the Hagerty Collection, prices have been revised according to real world valuations under guidance from Hagerty."

Oh oh. Could possibly mean that the prices skyrocket for the needed Cars. 

Won't be in effect until August

25 minutes ago, Asimb0mb said:

Won't be in effect until August

Update Details (1.15) - gran-turismo.com

Other Improvements and Adjustments

2. Legend Cars Dealership
 - In the Hagerty Collection, prices have been revised according to real world valuations under guidance from Hagerty. Hagerty is an American company that provides car insurance and valuation for classic cars, and has also sponsored many historic car events in recent years. The new prices will be applied from the next lineup update. The next pricing revision is planned for August 2022.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ShijouLime said:

15. Trophies
 - The trophies acquired on the PlayStation00ae.png5 console and PlayStation00ae.png4 system will now sync correctly; 

So that means all trophies will autopop once you achieved that on either version?

I would like know if this works now too.

Edited by JesteR1701one

1 hour ago, LASF said:

Update Details (1.15) - gran-turismo.com

Other Improvements and Adjustments

2. Legend Cars Dealership
 - In the Hagerty Collection, prices have been revised according to real world valuations under guidance from Hagerty. Hagerty is an American company that provides car insurance and valuation for classic cars, and has also sponsored many historic car events in recent years. The new prices will be applied from the next lineup update. The next pricing revision is planned for August 2022.

Thank god. My 9 million is just fine 

3 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

can confirm. I just auto popped the PS4 version. current fastest 100% achiever 

So i tried to autopop the ps5 version, started the game but nothing happens. Do i have to do something to trigger it to detect it?

Edited by JesteR1701one

12 minutes ago, captainskyhawk said:

Still not able to sell cars by the looks of it.

We want you to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment. So instead of selling a car to get some fake money, we want you to spend your real money on your digital cars.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ShijouLime said:

15. Trophies
 - The trophies acquired on the PlayStation00ae.png5 console and PlayStation00ae.png4 system will now sync correctly; 

Yes. It took me 54 seconds to get the platinum trophy of GT7 on PS4 :D

1 hour ago, princefan2407 said:

How to sync those trophies?

EDIT: GOT IT. You have to boot up hour PS5 version first, then the PS4 one.

Thanks mate!

Guess who has to download the PS5 version again..... deleted it two days ago^^

*edit

For all of you who also deleted their PS5 version. It is enough to get it playable! You will end up in the Music Rally menu. Then quit and start the PS4 version. Autopop starts.

Edited by tagiXD
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, technole said:

Looking at Hagerty increasing trends, might need to earn another million to be safe when it comes back around .

Yep luckily they added new challenges to the cafe and I’m still missing 30 or so sport races. Hopefully that brings me close, or I can get lucky in a roll ☹️

7 hours ago, captainskyhawk said:

Still not able to sell cars by the looks of it.

They need to implement this asap. I hate winning cars in the roulette ?.