"New" Final Fantasy XV Trailer

Chambers35

sorry 8 year wait....this game is dead to me till it is on a store shelf

Geez, your first post and you make it negative? The game is not even out yet and already it's dead to you? At least we have some other great Final Fantasy games to look forward to like Lightning Returns, X and X-2 HD, and FFXIV:ARR for the PS4.

• Like 1

Geez, your first post and you make it negative? The game is not even out yet and already it's dead to you? At least we have some other great Final Fantasy games to look forward to like Lightning Returns, X and X-2 HD, and FFXIV:ARR for the PS4.

I can sort of understand where he's coming from. This game was announced when I was 18 years old, 8 years later and its still not here.

I don't care about the new Lightning Returns game, I have played X and X-2 several times already and FF14 was a grand failure when it first launched on PC. Where is our English version of Agito, where is our Final Fantasy Versus XIII? SE needs to stop screwing around with this franchise and start delivering their promises.

• Like 1

I can sort of understand where he's coming from. This game was announced when I was 18 years old, 8 years later and its still not here.

8 years ago, XII wasn't even out yet. Where's this expectation coming from that XV would be released out of order? Some announcement 8 years ago that XV will, indeed, happen in the future? Nothing to bash SE over. Clearly they were busy working on the others first.

8 years ago, XII wasn't even out yet. Where's this expectation coming from that XV would be released out of order? Some announcement 8 years ago that XV will, indeed, happen in the future? Nothing to bash SE over. Clearly they were busy working on the others first.

Nobody ever had the expectation that XV would be released out of order given until they changed the name to XV just last year it has been Final Fantasy Versus XIII since it was announced in May 2006.

I don't care about the new Lightning Returns game, I have played X and X-2 several times already and FF14 was a grand failure when it first launched on PC. Where is our English version of Agito, where is our Final Fantasy Versus XIII? SE needs to stop screwing around with this franchise and start delivering their promises.

FFXIV is actually pretty good since they remade it all,

• Like 1

It'd be nice if they released new trailers showing new stuff rather than recycing everything we've seen already  :| Still looks awesome though!

I should have know from the title of this thread that this was just a bunch of recycled material ,but still a nice trailer nevertheless.

FFXII released in 2006. When I was playing XII they had announced they were working on FF VS XIII for the Playstation 3. Why does SE need 8 years to bring the Fabula Nova saga to a conclusion? FF VS XIII should have come out years ago and with the PS4 launch I would have liked to see a brand new Final Fantasy XV.

Honestly I'm probably gonna cry when I get to play this game. This Game is the Number 1 reason I'm getting a PS4.

1. FF15(FF13Versus)

2. I'm A PlayStation Fan. Ever since I got a PS1(Still Waiting on a Einhander Sequel)

3. Kingdom Hearts 3

I already Decided to Pre-Order these 2 games when they become Available, even if @ the time I don't have a PS4.

I would love to See a FF15 Collectors Edition( I know Normally the 1st game to a series doesn't get a CE, but we have waited so many years for it, and a regular CE has:

Art Book, OST, Steel Case, be cool to get a FF13 DLC costume(I would like to see a Snow Costume since he's honestly 1 of my Fav characters) for the people who remember the game's original name (FF13 Versus).

11577_320.png

Also this would make a Good Statue to have on my shelve. 

So, we have Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III coming to next-gen consoles.
Lightning Returns (much better than what everyone is expecting) and FF X/X-2 HD coming to current gen consoles.
Tomb Raider, Deus Ex and FF XIV A Realm Reborn were massive hits and amazing games, + we got KH HD 1.5 ReMIX (2 games + HD Cinematic game 20€ cheaper than a normal game) and we're having 2.5 ReMIX this year.

Square-Enix has opened its eyes almost 2 years ago and in only one year they gave us 3 amazing games. The "faith" all of you have been losing in SE should have come back by now.

• Like 2