Working on my backlog

maxfighter23___

It's more trouble than it's worth in the long run to try and force your way through games you suck at so you're better off finding genres you're good at and sticking to those. I have tons of unfinished games on my profile, some of which are because I suck hardcore at playing them so gave up on them and moved on to the ones I am good at :). For someone in your position, I would initially stick to games that are rated no higher than a 4/10 in terms of difficulty, until you find your niche, build some confidence and know where your limits are :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

2 hours ago, sword-blaster45 said:

i really like to do my backlog but it is so huge where should i start with wich games i am a gamer but is there a easy way to get better at gaming i just cant beat the higher difficulties just like crushing and merciless and souls games are also very difficult for me i have platinum persona 5 strikers and i want to achieve more platinum trophies but i am bad at gaming i dont know if i can finish my games 

You have a lot of easy and quick games like: Tales form the Borderlands, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, South Park: The stick of the thruth and Conan Exiles.

Why not start with them?

Edited by MegaMegu__

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when i saw my trophies on this site its more then i can handle but i am not entirely sure if i can platinum them al for 100 percent game completion because did i not started with that many games then i should be able to do my trophies but my backlog is just so huge i dont know if i can manage it what should i do i got some favorite genres rpg shooting and adventure games should i do those 3 genres from my list first since i have alot of them ?

i am a gamer that like to talk about gaming with other gamers i have recently platinumed diablo reaper of souls and now working trough both persona 5 games also royal for 14 and 15 platinum but how do some gamers platinum the games and are stil some ps3 games avalaible because i am stil looking for ps3 games aswell but first i am doing my percentage up before i even think about getting games are there some gamers that have tips for me to getting the platinum and how i can improve myself in gaming because i did 4 ezpz games but i dident enjoy them but since i am playing normal easy and hard and long games then i have been enjoying gaming alot since those games having great stories and awesome dlc etc 

sooo you wanna know how to Plat games? I guess take your time with it and only plat games you wanna plat

also punctuation is a heck of a thing! you should learn it some time....or you know...finish 3rd grade before coming on here ??

also "I am a gamer that like to talk about gaming" might be the funniest opening line of a thread I've seen this year

Edited by Exeshow678
  • Like 1

enjoy what your guys playing and i already finished school like 12 years ago i learned english myself not in school so i am now 30 years old i cant stop gaming its just something that i do that years from when i was a kid gameboy sega ps1 ps2 ps3 a bit pc nintendo switch and ps4 i like gaming very much its a part of me that never wil fade away 

On 07/08/2022 at 3:59 PM, sword-blaster45 said:

when i saw my trophies on this site its more then i can handle but i am not entirely sure if i can platinum them al for 100 percent game completion because did i not started with that many games then i should be able to do my trophies but my backlog is just so huge i dont know if i can manage it what should i do i got some favorite genres rpg shooting and adventure games should i do those 3 genres from my list first since i have alot of them ?

Big backlog for sure, but not insurmountable I don’t think.

I wouldn’t try to be too rigid about doing one genre or another first, or all at once - there’s a load of great games there, and just picking what you feel like when you feel like it will see that backlog shrink a lot faster than you might imagine! 

On 21-6-2022 at 9:52 PM, Arophous said:

My take is this, make a list of the absolute gem games you want to play, then drop everything else in the ‘pile of meh’, organise that first list of gems into some kind of sequence your most excited to play - install the first title, turn off the lights (unless it’s scary and you’re as wimpy as I am) and get lost in gaming!

And breaks / taking your time are all part of the healthy balance to this hobby!

thanks it really helped i have diablo reaper of souls platinum+dlc do you have any sugestions wich games i should do now because i got a blackout i have been watching my trophielist but cant seem to find a game to play my 3 favorites are rpg shooting and adventure but i gues i going to see wich game ore games i going to play for trophies since i like to hunt for trophies and it let me stop for getting new games i only get games now if am going to finish those but i stil got a old ps3 i am thinking to use it again 

Well i have made progress trough the games i have to restart assasins creed syndicate and got diablo reaper of souls platinum trophie+dlc and i play games from 2until 5 difficulty since the other games like call of duty proves difficult for me but games like assasins creed diablo but that really depends on how good i am the game but like call of duty games and games that are higher then 4/10 difficulty i started very late with game on my 24 years old now i am 30 years old i am not going to stop with gaming because i like gaming but i dont like when the online servers are going to be closed but my next games wil be after syndicate balan wonderworld and unravel uncharted crysis so i am less confused to what i am going to game and i going to continue also with god of war 2018 already cleared the story mode i use guide for the rest of the trophies from god of war 2018

• Like 1

i wanted to take a look at your trophies and see your progress, but it is set to private....anyway, uncharted is really fun and unravel is also relaxing although it has one trophy where you cant die or something (the only annoying one)....

Happy hunting!!

• 2 weeks later...

how do i set my games i dont want to play yet in the pile of meh i have games in mind i want to platinum persona 5 royal for example and i am 59 percent with and other games i also platinum them lego marvel super heroes1 horizon zero dawn and some other games aswell but for now just persona 5 royal and when thats is finished then one of the other games 

• 1 month later...

for wich game should i go for after final fantasy type 0 hd i was thinking for all my souls games dark souls remastered dark souls 2 and dark souls 3 remnant from the ashes sekiro shadows die twice bloodborne elden ring nioh 1 and 2 but i am not that good in games so what do you guys think wich games that are standing in my trophielist that i should do ?

• 5 weeks later...

i got 13 platinum trophies but i am confused about wich one would be my 14th platinum trophie i play 1 game at a time i was playing devil may cry 5 but the game is to tough and i have alot of games to play one but after diablo reaper of souls 13th platinum trophie btw i have been thinking i want to increase my trophie lvl currently at 275 i want to reach above 300 how do you guys chose to play your games do you guys just take one  i have been thinking to do the games that i have been doing 5 years ago like assasins creed 2 and syndicate unity i have disc and digital games for to play with