Working on my backlog

maxfighter23___

Don't let your backlog stress you out! Try your best to focus on one game at a time, or better yet, play the games you want to prioritize first and have fun while doing it. My backlog of unfinished games gets to me sometimes too, but it's definitely not worth starting a new account over. It's always important to make gaming fun, not a chore. ?

• Like 2

My take is this, make a list of the absolute gem games you want to play, then drop everything else in the ‘pile of meh’, organise that first list of gems into some kind of sequence your most excited to play - install the first title, turn off the lights (unless it’s scary and you’re as wimpy as I am) and get lost in gaming!

And breaks / taking your time are all part of the healthy balance to this hobby!

14 hours ago, sword-blaster45 said:

how can i finish my backlog with that many games i play roleplay adventure and shooting and horror games but i have bought to many at once how can i ever finish that many games ore is for me better with a new account i dont really know it anymore 

Another new account? You already have what looks like about 30.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sword-blaster45 said:

wich game should i do next after diablo reaper of souls i want to finish my backlog but i cant choose wich one i should do next 

I wanna say Persona 5 Royal.

You have made good progress so far and because you have already done a couple Persona games you should try and clean it up. ?

Persona 5 Royal, it's super easy and you're halfway there but it is a super long 130+ hour game. 

Ratchet and Clank and the Spyro games are quick and easy. 20 hours maybe, if not less

Life is strange is a quick 7 hour platinum, no effort or skill required. 

FF8 is the same, 30 hour easy plat if you use game boosters and blitz through the game. Marvels spiderman is another, you have already gotten many of the trophies so cleaning that up should not take too long. 

Very low completion rate. It looks like you were practically trying out most of your games for a few minutes to a hour each before you moved on to the next one. 

If you don’t mind story driven games, Life is Strange isn’t a bad platinum. It’s not my cup of tea, but you can easily knock it out in under ten hours with a collectible guide.

• 3 weeks later...

i really like to do my backlog but it is so huge where should i start with wich games i am a gamer but is there a easy way to get better at gaming i just cant beat the higher difficulties just like crushing and merciless and souls games are also very difficult for me i have platinum persona 5 strikers and i want to achieve more platinum trophies but i am bad at gaming i dont know if i can finish my games 

Edited by sword-blaster45