No Autopop (as of now)

39 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

I could be mistaken. But if I recall correctly you have to buy it from games shop. Not PSN store/dlcs that comes with stuff. 

1 hour ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

Anyone know if the starter pack cosmetics count to fashionista (50 items)?

On PS4 it did count if you bought costume packs from the PSN store. On PS5 I don't know, but I'd assume yes it counts too.

1 hour ago, iHassan19 said:

Is it still no auto pop for ps5 version.

Hint: I got platinum on ps4 new version. 

The trophies are still bugged. However you can unlink your Epic account and be able to unlock the trophies normally. Then you can link your original Epic account once you have the platinum.

Edited by gamercris066

Let’s be real this is the dev team told people when the new launcher dropped for the ps4 version “don’t worry about not deleting the old launcher for the trophies, we’re gonna delete that trophy list so it’s only the new launcher anyway!!” And then obviously the old list stayed because they don’t understand the trophy system. They are absolutely not going to fix this, it being such a niche bug is only gonna make them not care more. This has to be priority -100 for them.

if you want these trophies the only thing you can do is unlink,or wait for the next launcher.

Edited by FrankWhite2479
  • Like 3

I can also confirm that if you unlink your account, link a new one, get the remaining trophies and relink your old one doesn't reset your progress on your main.

I made a new account, got the trophies I couldn't unlock on my main, then relinked my main account and everything's there! So I guess instead of waiting a bunch of devs to do their job you can just make a new account and do your bugged trophies.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, xJaegerwulf said:

I can also confirm that if you unlink your account, link a new one, get the remaining trophies and relink your old one doesn't reset your progress on your main.

I made a new account, got the trophies I couldn't unlock on my main, then relinked my main account and everything's there! So I guess instead of waiting a bunch of devs to do their job you can just make a new account and do your bugged trophies.

i have a question can u get the 50 items trophy on old account or is that bugged there cos i have like 90k kudos on my old account and i forgot to try before doing the new one?

15 minutes ago, LuckySlime said:

i have a question can u get the 50 items trophy on old account or is that bugged there cos i have like 90k kudos on my old account and i forgot to try before doing the new one?

If by "old account" you mean another Epic Account, then you can get it if you haven't unlocked the trophy on another launcher (OR on PS4 for example). If you have never unlocked the trophy/achievement on that epic account then I guess you can link it and get it.

After unlinking my PSN from the EGS account and starting from the scratch, without access to the 1st season premium rewards, I’ve finally got my ps5 Fall guys platinum. The remaining trophy “show off” was made possible with the free ps+ pack that included the custom triumph.

Getting the platinum legit for the 2nd time wasn’t that bad, just grindy for the 50 items from the shop (the names for 200-300 kudos that were refreshed on a daily and weekly basis) with the current messed economy.

7 hours ago, nanakiisnanaki said:

I’m going to wait. I’m not doing Infallible again lol

It's so stupid, I've just got the Steam achievement after logging in. Unlocked the PS trophy a couple of days ago but obviously can't plat it so like you guys said I created a new account just go get the bugged ones.

Hopefully the devs actually patch the problem this year.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

The developers are now working on fixing the issue according to the Issue Tracker.

There is a lot of issues they are also trying to fix so you have to be patient.

That's from June 22nd, no updates since then. They have stuff on there for months that haven't been addressed, and the things that have been addressed they didn't even update the tracker. In other words, the tracker is useless.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wedjwants said:

Laughable I can boot this up on Series X and get all the Gamerscore for what I did on PS4,  and yet I can't get PS5 trophies.

I did the same on XSX and had 4 achievements not pop. They were - 

Fall Bae

Show Off

Style Points

Big Bully. 

Luckily these are all really easy to get. On PS5 I've had a few trophies pop but after those 5 nothing else. No matter what the trophy situation, there's zero chance I'm unlinking purely for trophies. 

3 minutes ago, GaidenXI said:

I unlinked my Epic account from my PSN, then linked it to a new fresh Epic acc. When i started the game I still had my stuff from the PS4 version! Any idea how i can get rid of them and start from scratch?

Stupid question, but are you sure u linked it to a new Epic account? Because when I did it, my progress was gone and I started from scratch. Maybe you did link it to your old epic account by accident. Or maybe u linked it to an epic account that did play on PC before

Edited by TheRealHardyBoy1

1 hour ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Stupid question, but are you sure u linked it to a new Epic account? Because when I did it, my progress was gone and I started from scratch. Maybe you did link it to your old epic account by accident. Or maybe u linked it to an epic account that did play on PC before

yes im sure its a new acc. and no i have not played any games on pc before because the stuff i got was from the ps4 version i remember what i had on it.

7 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

If biomutant managed to iron out most the autopop issues, what’s taking these guys so long? Has there been any info from any devs lately? 

Short answer: Mediatonic is completely incompetent at everything and always will be. It's been known since they were independent and before they were bought out by Epic.

Their first game Foul Play STILL has issues with "Team Player" trophy that they haven't bothered to fix. I don't care that they think music cutting is a higher priority fix than trophies not autopopping.

But I guess if the storefront isn't broken, they won't actually fix anything.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, POEman553 said:

Short answer: Mediatonic is completely incompetent at everything and always will be. It's been known since they were independent and before they were bought out by Epic.

Their first game Foul Play STILL has issues with "Team Player" trophy that they haven't bothered to fix. I don't care that they think music cutting is a higher priority fix than trophies not autopopping.

But I guess if the storefront isn't broken, they won't actually fix anything.

True, as long as it’s playable and transactions are coming in.. games have come a long way but game aftercare is worse than it’s ever been ?

• Like 2

On 05/10/2022 at 6:32 PM, FocusDR said:

If biomutant managed to iron out most the autopop issues, what’s taking these guys so long? Has there been any info from any devs lately? 

It's never getting fixed. Might as well just start a new Epic account and do then all again like I did.