No Autopop (as of now)

On 1/3/2023 at 0:26 AM, BaneRises314 said:

I have no interest in getting the trophies again by unlink. I play the game for fun and it would be a huge waste for me

I play the game for fun too and because all the wins was getting wasted, I unlinked and managed to get everything done again in last 2 weeks (including Infallible).

Now, can just keep on playing again without worrying about trophies.

Maybe you can do it too if you like playing the game.

On 8/1/2023 at 11:59 AM, Cloud_2049 said:

Wait is this seriously still not fixed?

Yep.

If I'm correct, developers MediaTonic said half a year ago they would get to fixing all trophy-related issues. A month or two following the first message they reminded us fixes are still coming but achieving this is more complicated than they originally expected (without giving any reasons for why that's the case). Now it's January 2023, still no fixes and no further updates.

Edited by Dry

Not only that, every update they only fix like general issues and pretty much nothing/barely for PlayStation. 

5 hours ago, The_Jigsaw_Cult said:

Mediatonic=trash company. If they can’t fix this they should probally stop making games. This isn’t hard to fix. So many other developers can fix their issues but these guys can’t? Cmon 

• Like 2

On 1/2/2023 at 1:56 PM, BaneRises314 said:

I have no interest in getting the trophies again by unlink. I play the game for fun and it would be a huge waste for me

would you lose all your outfits, kudos, progress you’ve earned?  Yeah, that is a non-starter for most.

On 1/5/2023 at 4:32 AM, Nathan69Drake said:

I play the game for fun too and because all the wins was getting wasted, I unlinked and managed to get everything done again in last 2 weeks (including Infallible).

Now, can just keep on playing again without worrying about trophies.

Maybe you can do it too if you like playing the game.

Did you lose everything or were you able to get them back by re-linking to the first account?  

Well, everything you had before earning the platinum again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, djb5f said:

would you lose all your outfits, kudos, progress you’ve earned?  Yeah, that is a non-starter for most.

Did you lose everything or were you able to get them back by re-linking to the first account?  

Well, everything you had before earning the platinum again.

No, you don't lose anything. I was worried about that too. But after a friend did it, and he didn't lose anything, I did it too. So I linked my PSN to a new epic account, got the platinum again, then relinked to my old epic account and everything was still there.

• Like 1

On 09/01/2023 at 10:38 AM, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

No, you don't lose anything. I was worried about that too. But after a friend did it, and he didn't lose anything, I did it too. So I linked my PSN to a new epic account, got the platinum again, then relinked to my old epic account and everything was still there.

Did you spend money to get the platinum on your new Epic account ? How do you do for the trophy wich requires legendary items ?

I have 2 platinum on the PS4 editions and I'm stuck at 8% on the PS5 edition, I would like to try what you said but I don't want to spend any money again on this game.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pwarro said:

Did you spend money to get the platinum on your new Epic account ? How do you do for the trophy wich requires legendary items ?

I have 2 platinum on the PS4 editions and I'm stuck at 8% on the PS5 edition, I would like to try what you said but I don't want to spend any money again on this game.

Legendary Item only comes on Season Pass now, so you will have to get it.

But if you still don't want to spend money, then you will have to play for 3 seasons, get 3*100 free Showbucks every season.

Play a little bit more on 4th season and get first 100 free showbucks and claim season pass from it (for 950).

Then get Season Pass level 90 to get Legendary Item.

Long grind or just buy season pass for 8 dollars and complete it in 1 season.

OR get 240 crowns and get a Legendary Item as reward.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TrannosaurusBex said:

Hey guys, I just want to confirm that this definitely doesn't autopop? I have the platinum from the PS4 version and I only want to load in to the game to get the PS Stars reward associated with this game, then quit, uninstall and delete the trophy list.

All you have to do is start the application from your console menu to meet the PlayStation Stars rewards requirement(s). Proceeding beyond the game’s start screen isn’t needed (doing so takes you to the menu(s) which is when and where all the trophies should auto-pop on PS5 if only the devs would get around to fixing it!).

• Like 1

I played at launch, got most of the trophies except 5 in a row. Dove back in last night on PS5, didn't auto-pop which I knew was an issue, but it seemed other trophies aren't unlocking. I equipped a new cosmetic (plus all the ones I had before), and came in first but neither of those popped. Are trophies just fucked in this game?

29 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Pardon, but no need to start a new topic since you were already active in main topic related to this issue:

This thread is about no auto-popping. My latest post was a clarification that trophies just seemed bugged when trying to get normally.