Trophy thoughts?

Slipknot_Fan007

Can anyone comment to the quality of the game (based on previous releases)? I haven't played a Motocross game in over a decade easy, and I've been staring this one down on the store page. Given the 40$ price point I'm tempted, the clean trophy list is a bonus, but how's the gameplay/online hold up? ?

6 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Can anyone comment to the quality of the game (based on previous releases)? I haven't played a Motocross game in over a decade easy, and I've been staring this one down on the store page. Given the 40$ price point I'm tempted, the clean trophy list is a bonus, but how's the gameplay/online hold up? 1f914.png

I liked All Out a good amount, I’m not super well versed in all the motocross games but the last one was fun to me at least. I’ve only played them sporadically over the last decade and I’m not super into motocross in real life so I can’t vouch for realism or anything… but I’ve never had a problem with any of the recent games. Others may disagree with that, but I’m just glad this one has an easier trophy list than the last few. Lol

Trophy list looks interesting.

How's the online in games like this, only active on release time or better to boost if that's an option

only thing holding me back buying this is the fact that f1 releases on the same day (ordered champions edition)

10 hours ago, Conker said:

Finally a easier onlline list, Hooray 

Yeah that makes me want to get this, I used to play these back on PS2. Kinda into my racing games atm but nothing seems good enough to me. Looked at grid legends but the reviews are so mixed so I’ll give it a miss for now. 
just played Meow Motors a cart racing game which was actually pretty fun lol