Are you excited for Borderlands 2 on Vita?

Ikenda

Borderlands 2 is coming to Vita this spring togrther with the PS Vita slim in the USA. I own the first Borderlands for PS3 but i never get to played it much. The little i played i found it fantastic and definetly one day i will see the end of it, but since i never played 2 i'm thinking of geting it for the Vita cause i enjoy playing away from the TV more and i adore the amazing handheld for that. Í have my doubts of course since there is a possibility for the game to suck as other third party attemps for the Vita that ruined great games and franchises (see Call of Duty Declassified) so iḿ not pre-ordering. I will wait for the reviews and user opinions. But what about you? Would you buy Bordelands 2? Would you buy it again for the Vita if you own it for the PS3? Give me some feedback.....

Hmm, being honest, I'm definitely intrigued to finding out as to just what Borderlands 2 will be like on the Vita. However, with a handheld, comes the lack of features which were present on the PS3, and obviously the visuals, too. Borderlands 2 is one of my favourite PS3 games, and if it is actually good and satisfying on the Vita, then I'll most likely end up purchasing it.

YEah I agree Monkey Island or a remastered Beneath a steel sky. And Lucas art classic ones too!!! Like all the old Indian Jones ones! fate of atlantis  But with disney owning the rights now I think we will never see these titles ever-again :(

Look at you name droppin. Great games. Id love to get The Dig remastered oh baby.

I probably will end up getting borderlands 2 cause im a putz like that. But ill be waiting for some gameplay vids first

YEah I agree Monkey Island or a remastered Beneath a steel sky. And Lucas art classic ones too!!! Like all the old Indian Jones ones! fate of atlantis  But with disney owning the rights now I think we will never see these titles ever-again :(

Look at you name droppin. Great games. Id love to get The Dig remastered oh baby.

I probably will end up getting borderlands 2 cause im a putz like that. But ill be waiting for some gameplay vids first

Yeah and no. Yeah because it's Borderlands 2, and it was just plain awesome. But no because there is a high chance that the developers who are working on bringing it to the Vita could mess up the port, we'd see a lower rate on graphics and even lag at times. As what you've said, I'm gonna wait for reviews to come out first and see what else everyone says about it :)

I grow up with Lucas Arts adventures and i love them but to tell you the truth i would like something new. I have played them more the 2 times all them (favorite one Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis) and i had great fun with all of them. So i want new great adventures that utilises the Vitas awesome screen.

But i really love RPGs and FPS RPGs and i hope Borderlands 2 will deliver on the Vita. Im not a fan of great graphics so all i want from it is to be bug free as possible and play smoothly. Fingers cross then!

Will buy when it goes on sale.

Purchase depends on how laggy the MP is. the PS3 version was unplayable with 4 players.

I just wish they made a seperate spinoff BL game for Vita, instead of just a straight port. We need invention, not innovation.