Fall 2022 Backlog Challenge

these are the games i going to platinum uncharted drakes fortune remastered 16% dark souls remastered 5% persona 5 20% and curse of the dead gods 1% and horizon zero dawn 5% but i would like to do them this month and when the winter fall backlog challenge is up is that still possible because i going to play uncharted drakes fortune remasterd but i dont know if i can do the other games next month i want to complete them because with the winter backlog challenge can i stil use the same games  by then ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sword-blaster45 said:

these are the games i going to platinum uncharted drakes fortune remastered 16% dark souls remastered 5% persona 5 20% and curse of the dead gods 1% and horizon zero dawn 5% but i would like to do them this month and when the winter fall backlog challenge is up is that still possible because i going to play uncharted drakes fortune remasterd but i dont know if i can do the other games next month i want to complete them because with the winter backlog challenge can i stil use the same games  by then ?

The fall backlog challenge goes on to the end of November, the winter challenge starts in December. As long as your games are less than 33% complete you can use them

Final fantasy type 0 hd -16% dead island definitive edition 0% curse of the dead gods 1%  dark souls remastered 5% persona 5- 20% that is my progress in the games if anyone have some tips for me  for to improving at gaming since i am not so good at gaming still at brons lvl 274 i play mostly like every games but only genre rpg shooting adventure games i like to reach the silver lvl 300 and above so if anyone have some tips for how i can be getting better at my games every tip is welcome 

• Like 1

@sword-blaster45

It might not work for you but this is how I do things.

First I skim through a trophy guide if available. Check for any missable/glitched/online trophies. If the game is long I try to keep them in mind as a play but otherwise I just enjoy the game for what it is till I’m done with the story or I’m a good way in.

I play lots of different genres so it takes a little time to find my “groove” in a game. Then I do my clean up phase. By that time I’m quite familiar with the game for things to go smooth(er).

Of course this means games take about 50% longer than a guide says it should.

Also I like to focus on one game at a time or if a game is a huge time sink then I play something light next to it to switch it up.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

@sword-blaster45

It might not work for you but this is how I do things.

First I skim through a trophy guide if available. Check for any missable/glitched/online trophies. If the game is long I try to keep them in mind as a play but otherwise I just enjoy the game for what it is till I’m done with the story or I’m a good way in.

I play lots of different genres so it takes a little time to find my “groove” in a game. Then I do my clean up phase. By that time I’m quite familiar with the game for things to go smooth(er).

Of course this means games take about 50% longer than a guide says it should.

Also I like to focus on one game at a time or if a game is a huge time sink then I play something light next to it to switch it up.

alright thanks 

On 10/20/2022 at 4:25 PM, Arophous said:

Not had much gaming time but what little I had went into continuing to finish the DLC for Resi 2 Remake, I have to say whilst the DLC was a little frustrating it was a great addition to the game.  The DLC has you take on 4 different scenarios similar to the 4th survivor run, with characters you likely encountered during the Leon/Claire playthrough.  Without a guide there are akin to a rogue like experience where you die/repeat the scenario to learn what is coming/how to deal with them.  The final scenario is the killer one, it absolutely nailed the feeling of being trapped in a room with zombies at every door and you fighting to survive, for 12 or so minutes you have to focus (luckily you can pause for breath/decision making), decisions mean life or death (what gun you use, how much health you leave untreated, where you shoot, where you position yourself).  Whilst objectively I don't feel it is quite as epic as the original back when I played as a kid, Resi 2 Remake is a great re-imagining of the game.

No excuse now, time to get on and do some Shooty McShootersons in Borderlands 2 1f916.png

- Elden Ring - 15% -> 27% -> 50% -> :platinum:
- The Evil Within - 16%
- Borderlands 2 - 1% -> 2% -> 5%
- Darksiders 2 - 5%

- Resident Evil 2 - 0% -> 13% -> 22% -> :platinum: -> 100%

enjoy i start with my games i do my completion percentage on both consoles ps3 and ps4 1 game at a time do though i should have done that sooner but i could not know that i saw your trophielist and you got diablo2 resurected is that the longest game that there is i saw a guide and i decided by not buying that game it requires 999+hours so i going to skip that game but al the other games i have now those i going to do