Video game sequel you want, but probably wont happen.

TheJuicyDangler

Star Wars Battlefront. Wasted so much time playing this game. No better feeling than getting that last kill. 

La Noire. Brilliant and innovative game! I'm surprised they Rockstar never followed up with another.

The Last of Us. But I'm torn with this one. As good a developer as ND is, I find it hard to believe they'd be able to capture how good the original was. 

I wish they could start up the Guitar Hero series again, even though I can only play up to Medium it's one of the most fun music game franchises ever and should make an epic comeback at some point.

@Shiperzz Didn't the team that made L.A Noire get shut down not long after it was released?

Edited by spazza136

If someone got the license for Destroy all Humans ( I loved the first two, third was alright) and made something special

The Last of Us 2 ( I'm torn if it should involve Joel and Ellie or not)

Red Alert 4 ( I just really hope they can master putting RTS on consoles)

On that note.........Age of Empires 4

Half Life 3 & Portal 3

A Call of Duty game that was only about Zombies that feels like World at War but built on a new engine

• Like 1

Grandia 4

Technically, I suppose Grandia Xtreme was Grandia 4...But I'd love a real Grandia 4 to be a prequel to Grandia 2, maybe going into Melfice and Ryudo's adventures that lead up to G2.  Then again, I think Grandia III is trash and think Grandia II is the best in the series.

I also would love a Sonic game that goes into the past of Robotnik.  It could be his origins with Sonic, or the whole ARK thing...even though I think he was still a kid then.

Edited by Sonic
  • Like 1

I wish they could start up the Guitar Hero series again, even though I can only play up to Medium it's one of the most fun music game franchises ever and should make an epic comeback at some point.

@Shiperzz Didn't the team that made L.A Noire get shut down not long after it was released?

I believe Team Bondi are still around, they have a new game coming out in 2015 called Whore of the Orient, looks like its gonna be on LA Noires level.

I want a new:

- 3D Dot Game Heroes

- Alan Wake

- Alpha Protocol

- Catherine

- Dino Crisis (like 1 & 2)

- Deadly Premonition

- L.A. Noire

- Legend of Dragoon

- Lollipop Chainsaw

- Mafia (Mafia was awesome, Mafia II ok. Mafia II is unfinished. I didn't really enjoy it, but i want to know, what is happening to the characters. One of the worst endings ever! I hate cliffhangers in videogames!)

- Metal Gear Rising

- Mirror's Edge

- Parasite Eve (like 1 & 2)

- Psychonauts

- Resident Evil (like 1-3, Code Veronica X)

- Vanquish

I wouldn't mind a sequel for GTA5.

I have a feeling they are going to be pushing this online thing as long as they can for a year or two then DLC it.

A farcry 4 would be nice.

Edited by AIDSorHIV