Thoughts?

Prometheous101

35 minutes ago, white_devil1995 said:

Entire game? I don't think so because the wording is "a Hell" so it sounds like 1 level. Unless you already played the game. 

It's definitely just one level, I already have the trophy.

The only tough one is the one without missing the rhythm. All the other ones are easily doable in very few hours.

Edited by XadaX

Regardless of the trophies, I can't wait. Played the demo several times over and over and was totally sold on this! 

Although I would've preferred a slightly more challenging list but eh, I'll create my own challenges to get the most out of the game. 

Edited by PooPooBlast

Just played the demo and I loved it, gonna wait for a sale or pick it up full price if I run out of games to play. Trophy list seems a bit underwhelming though difficulty wise.

I was horribly let down with BPM: Bullets per Minute because of the terrible controller sensitivity/deadzone (got a refund at least) but this game doesn’t have that problem.

Edited by DHawk12

• 1 year later...

I read there was an accessibility menu, which enables you to never miss a beat.

And I'm also under the impression that using this doesn't negate trophies either.

But the most important question is DOES IT STACK?!🤣 

Edited by TheDarkKratos

Powerpyx guide is great, I used that for the 100%. Make sure to spend some time with the latency settings so it feels good (try to have it timed for your trigger instead of your face buttons). I don’t recommend using the “always on beat” setting except for when going for the no miss trophy.

Just spent about 1-2 hours playing through it. I found the difficulty AASF! Even on EASY it was quite a chore to get through the first 3 levels.

Enemies, Boss's etc spew so many projectiles, that it's very difficult to avoid them. There's no checkpoints before boss's. Really annoying too.

Aim assist doesn't work at all. Yes, I used aim assist. So, shoot me (pun). The accessibility options do fuck-all TBPH. I used them too.. GASP!

Most of you must have IRON hands or something. My R2 trigger finger and wrist went almost numb from constantly pressing it. I'm like WTF?

While I do like the game overall, it has a few things which bring it down for me. I have no clue how this game is rated a 3/10 difficulty with the

accessibility options on. Honestly, EASY means EASY. Not being destroyed like a lawnmower going over a dry leaf. This game is a 6/10 at least.

But I wanted to try it out for myself. And as others have already stated, the soundtrack is KILLER. The best part of the game so far for me.

Edited by TheDarkKratos

10 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Just spent about 1-2 hours playing through it. I found the difficulty AASF! Even on EASY it was quite a chore to get through the first 3 levels.

Enemies, Boss's etc spew so many projectiles, that it's very difficult to avoid them. There's no checkpoints before boss's. Really annoying too.

Aim assist doesn't work at all. Yes, I used aim assist. So, shoot me (pun). The accessibility options do fuck-all TBPH. I used them too.. GASP!

Most of you must have IRON hands or something. My R2 trigger finger and wrist went almost numb from constantly pressing it. I'm like WTF?

While I do like the game overall, it has a few things which bring it down for me. I have no clue how this game is rated a 3/10 difficulty with the

accessibility options on. Honestly, EASY means EASY. Not being destroyed like a lawnmower going over a dry leaf. This game is a 6/10 at least.

But I wanted to try it out for myself. And as others have already stated, the soundtrack is KILLER. The best part of the game so far for me.

I'm playing right now on GOAT with no accessibility, you gotta slaughter the enemies in order to recover health (pressing R3 when they start glowing) and keep constant dashing and jumping using L1 and X, if you do these thing you will see that it gets quite easy.

• Like 2

I consider the game to be quite easy, even on the highest difficulty. The only difficult thing is staying on beat while shooting AND dashing due to the distance of trigger presses and face button presses being different. Make sure to use calibration settings with R2 and not the face button, unless you have a controller with trigger stops or else your dashes will be perfectly on point but your shooting will lag behind.

• Like 1