Do trophies autopop? Nope.

JRodJobez

1 hour ago, the1andonly654 said:

I was glad this released as I really liked the game, until I turned it on. Big framerate drops on literally the first thing you see... I really wish they'd stop doing these lackluster, not at all optimized ports. 

Yeah, well at least it goes above 30fps

7 hours ago, JRodJobez said:

Even if they don't I might go through and play the game blind again :)

I found the answer myself - and it's a no. According to their blog the trophies will need to be earned again. Which is not necessarily a bad thing.

The "Archaeologist" trophy, which requires the player to complete the ship log, does autopop if you load a transferred save that has the full log! It's the only one, though.

Edited by ashen_hunter21
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Does the PS5 version come with everything on disc?

Who knows. Only Annapurna knows. You can ask them on Discord or follow the news on Annapurna's twitter.

----

I don't care about Autopop. I can't wait to play it again. Special on Echoes of the Eye DLC. I love this DLC!

Edited by Antonius87
  • Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 10:37 PM, ashen_hunter21 said:

The "Archaeologist" trophy, which requires the player to complete the ship log, does autopop if you load a transferred save that has the full log! It's the only one, though.

I suppose that's arguably the hardest/longest one to get? At least that appears to be the one of the rarest trophies in the base game other than "beating" the game.

It looks like i'm coming up on 3 years since I played this game. Excited to give it another round!

Hey how did you guys manage to pop "Archaeologist" in the PS5 version?

I have the PS4 version Platinum and played all of the "Echoes of the Eye" DLC on the PS5 version and "Archaeologist" didn't pop up for me :(

Edited by Nirvanes

On 9/16/2022 at 8:49 AM, VeldinX said:

Little off-topic but it’s weird the DLC is still split over two trophy lists. I thought PS5 didn’t restrict how many trophies a DLC can have anymore?

It still has limits, however they are different limits.

In this case the dev most likely just transfered the list over to ps5 which keeps it all the same.

Edited by G-Achievements

On 25/09/2022 at 11:06 AM, espjh2 said:

Pretty happy that "Archaeologist" popped upon starting. Great game, but that one would be a bit of a bitch to have to re-do.

Hey, can you share what did you do for the trophy to pop up? Mine just won't pop, and I tried to download my original ps4 data multiple times.

I even deleted the DLC...

17 hours ago, Nirvanes said:

Hey, can you share what did you do for the trophy to pop up? Mine just won't pop, and I tried to download my original ps4 data multiple times.

I even deleted the DLC...

At the start it didnt pop... I was searching online for save transfers from ps4 to ps5 (which i didnt know about). Deleted the game, re-downloaded and on the title screen you can load a game, being your ps4 save. I thnk this is a one time thing on ps5, otherwise you have a new ps5 save etc. I think... all from memory.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/25/2022 at 6:06 AM, espjh2 said:

Pretty happy that "Archaeologist" popped upon starting. Great game, but that one would be a bit of a bitch to have to re-do.

So the PS5 version checks locally for your PS5 save? That's what it sounds like, but both the PS5 stack and one of the PS4 stacks have fastest times of 2-3h, so I'm wondering whether the game is really that short or the save transfer also works PS4->PS4

• 7 months later...