Trophy thoughts

SakisasVM

Genuinely interested what people say now that the game is out, it's 30 minutes past midnight where I live and there are 5 platinum owners already...

Edit: To add a question, is the game really THAT short? Considering it basically looks/plays like a mix of FF Tactics and Fire Emblem I kinda expected 50 hours+ from the story.

Edited by SakisasVM

4 hours ago, KatzenSebi said:

Playtime for me was 25 Hours with doing all Sidequests and Missions. I was skipping some dialogues from the Sidequests and was playing with speed 1.5 instead of 1 the whole game. 

No difficulty trophy, so you can play on easy and relax. There is a huge GameChanger later on where you pretty much get op and then it's a walk in the park. 

Don't go in New game + for the exp grind for LvL 50, because the enemies don't LvL with you and they are only LvL 3 at the begging and give a small amount of exp. Just stay in your current save and 

do the latest side quest over and over. 

Wow, I definitely expected a lot more content from a strategy game! I'm probably still gonna play on hard so that should add some padding, but 30 hours is still not a lot. Thanks for the input!

6 hours ago, KatzenSebi said:

Playtime for me was 25 Hours with doing all Sidequests and Missions. I was skipping some dialogues from the Sidequests and was playing with speed 1.5 instead of 1 the whole game. 

No difficulty trophy, so you can play on easy and relax. There is a huge GameChanger later on where you pretty much get op and then it's a walk in the park. 

Don't go in New game + for the exp grind for LvL 50, because the enemies don't LvL with you and they are only LvL 3 at the begging and give a small amount of exp. Just stay in your current save and 

do the latest side quest over and over. 

Is worth a punt at full price or would you say wait for a sale? reviews seem to be very mixed.

8 hours ago, SakisasVM said:

Wow, I definitely expected a lot more content from a strategy game! I'm probably still gonna play on hard so that should add some padding, but 30 hours is still not a lot. Thanks for the input!

I started on normal but changed to easy since i wanna finish it before valkyrie elysium launches. But will definitely plat the ps4 version on at least normal someday and i can tell you the playtime on the harder difficulties will definitly raise by a lot. 

I did like 7-8 missions on easy and it did take the same time as 1-2 missions on normal. So on hard i can definitely see this plst taking 50h+

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rodrister said:

Anything missable? I'm starting tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Kimbapbap said:

Any missable stuff?

Nothing missable. There is a table where you can always do every mission in the game again for clean up. 

But I suggest that you do every side quest before u do the main quest. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

That 100% time is super short, I expected this to be a grindy experience. Will wait for a sale given it's current price point, but definitely interested.

After playing a lot of fire emblem i also tought this plat would take way longer. 

It's definitly a pretty good entry in the tactical rpg genre and for me it's the past tactical rpg we have on Playstation. So don't regret paying full price even tho it's pretty short. 

1 hour ago, S1nhwaui said:

How did you manage to do the collector trophy? is there even enough resources to research 15 pieces of a single class type? or did you start a quick NG+ to farm these resources?

There are enough weapons later on if you research them. No ng+ needed for any trophy in this game. 

3 hours ago, Geninjo said:

"Recruit Donovar, Chappleman, and Zoruaq."

It's missable, i lost Chappleman side quest...

With R2 you could have reloaded a checkpoint in that side mission? And if you look at the table where you can play Missions again? Is it there? 

Edited by KatzenSebi
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, KatzenSebi said:

With R2 you could have reloaded a checkpoint in that side mission? And if you look at the table where you can play Missions again? Is it there? 

I skipped this side quest accidentally, So I can't repeat it on the table.

You can only repeat missions you've already done, if you skip any, you need to go to NG+