Bastro trophies bugged on NA?

dtb345

2 minutes ago, ShijouLime said:

I had completed all quests and now only "A Viking's holiday" still do not pop whatever I do.

Luckily I got an older save on cloud but I'll need to redo all of them again... 1f641.png

Still thinking of it or better wait for another patch come out (if they will)

Same here, it's the only trophy I have left and unfortunately my saves are synced automatically with the cloud so I can't restore an older save. I guess I will have to wait for another patch.

Here's my small Trophy Guide for the DLC I made! There are no guides yet so I wanted to help with this playlist! 

The trophies apparently have been fixed, TOEM's official Twitter page says they fixed them!

Enjoy this beautiful DLC! ❤️

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 3

Some trophies didn't "pop" when I did the action again after the update. But when I looked at my trophy list they were showing as completed (like taking photos of the King, Mermaid, yourself, etc). There was no visual cue that these triggered, but they do appear to be working.

Still missing A Viking's Holiday though from my previous 100% complete save file. Everything else popped when doing the respective task over.

• Like 1

And of course accessing my cloud automatically forced a synch, defeating the purpose.

Has anyone found a way to 'redo' some tasks that are already completed and can't really be redone? Like the flower watering?

Edit: Ok, what? I redid the selfie with the artist. Unlocked that trophy, Knig's New Shirt and Moonlit Beauty. Except no with Moonlit Beauty, it even gave me with sound trophy popup, but didn't actually unlock it to account.

Edit 2: So I was able to get everything but Moonlit Beauty (which unlocked but didn't count, I guess ok finally worked), The Royal Castle and A Viking Holiday. Ideas?

Edited by Jelly Soup

I had 100% in-game completion before the update, but 0% PSN trophies. Was expecting the whole DLC set to auto-pop.... it didn't.... but it seems like you can "retrigger" a few trophies.

• Retook ONE compendium photo, agreed to replace the old one, and was able to re-pop :silver: And some more
  • I sat in a beach chair with the island outfit to re-pop :bronze: Vacation Mode, but then ALL the "special photo" trophies re-popped (:bronze: King's new shirt, :bronze: Moonlit beauty, :bronze: Self portrait, :bronze: The Royal Castle)
  • Re-enter the Carnival Tent to re-pop  :bronze: Pro gamer (didn't need to re-play any minigames)
  • Return to the Bus Stop area to re-pop :bronze: Tropical paradise
  • Retake the sunglasses/moon photo to re-pop :bronze: Wazzuuppp
  • Re-splash the inner tube guy for :bronze: Splish-splash

That's 10/11 trophies within 5 minutes of redoing tasks. The only one I can't seem to find a workaround for is :silver: A Viking's holiday. Anyone figure that one out?

Edited by purlinka

17 hours ago, purlinka said:

I had 100% in-game completion before the update, but 0% PSN trophies. Was expecting the whole DLC set to auto-pop.... it didn't.... but it seems like you can "retrigger" a few trophies.

• Retook ONE compendium photo, agreed to replace the old one, and was able to re-pop :silver: And some more
  • I sat in a beach chair with the island outfit to re-pop :bronze: Vacation Mode, but then ALL the "special photo" trophies re-popped (:bronze: King's new shirt, :bronze: Moonlit beauty, :bronze: Self portrait, :bronze: The Royal Castle)
  • Re-enter the Carnival Tent to re-pop  :bronze: Pro gamer (didn't need to re-play any minigames)
  • Return to the Bus Stop area to re-pop :bronze: Tropical paradise
  • Retake the sunglasses/moon photo to re-pop :bronze: Wazzuuppp
  • Re-splash the inner tube guy for :bronze: Splish-splash

That's 10/11 trophies within 5 minutes of redoing tasks. The only one I can't seem to find a workaround for is :silver: A Viking's holiday. Anyone figure that one out?

Ugh, unfortunately I'm in the exact same boat as you (and everyone else, apparently). I tried talking to every NPC that gave me a quest hoping that would work, but no. I did everything else on your list the same way, still stuck missing that one last trophy : (

Judging by how quickly they issued this patch I'm pretty sure another will be out soon.