Need Assistance

Axterix233

8 minutes ago, Axterix233 said:

I was watching a stream about someone reviewing some accounts on this site and at every game, it was showing how many hours the person played the game. How can i make it to show me too?

Select your avatar in the top right on the xmb and select profile. Go to the game section and it'll show your hours played and trophies earned in each game

7 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

Sorry @HusKy, don’t suppose it’s something PSNP+ can offer or develop?

I suppose it's not as easy to implement in PSNP+ since the hours mentioned by original poster are fetched by PSN servers and may require an API that Husky isn't familiar with. Others websites do pull that info from PSN when making requests for profile info/trophies but Sly never expressed any desire to do so and the community is pretty divided if adding time played is an useful stat or if it can just lead to confusion.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

I suppose it's not as easy to implement in PSNP+ since the hours mentioned by original poster are fetched by PSN servers and may require an API that Husky isn't familiar with. Others websites do pull that info from PSN when making requests for profile info/trophies but Sly never expressed any desire to do so and the community is pretty divided if adding time played is an useful stat or if it can just lead to confusion.

I can see some value in having that info available but I would put it at the very bottom of my list of priorities for things I'd like to see added to the site.

• Like 1

its probably this you're looking for, tbh i prefer the psnp+ info made by husky over this one.

25 minutes ago, Mori said:

Is it even possible to get accurate times, when times showed on my own profile are usually (completely) off?

the times are just taken from the guides on the site, assuming this is the one they are talking about.

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 1

On 30/09/2022 at 9:09 PM, Axterix233 said:

I was watching a stream about someone reviewing some accounts on this site and at every game, it was showing how many hours the person played the game. How can i make it to show me too?

Can you post a link of the stream? 

It'll make it much easier to identify.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

I mentioned this elsewhere but I do have this feature:

jjLMbUg.png

It's not part of PSNP+ because the data goes through proxy server which is not designed for public use.

9 hours ago, Mori said:

Is it even possible to get accurate times, when times showed on my own profile are usually (completely) off?

I see the numbers daily as I browse PSNP and they are accurate for me to say the least -- it's important to note that idling in the main menu also counts as play time. I can't even remember last time when the numbers were completely off for me. Some games such as Metro (duology) or Borderlands Handsome Collection share single number because they use 1 launcher but other than that, I have not noticed any discrepancies in my profile.

• Like 4