Your first game system!

noyjoy

This bad boy right here...

odyssey.jpg

....and that's how we played it in 1975 or 76.

I used to think it was the Atari 2600, circa 1978, but through regression therapy (not really), I recalled the analog 'remote' and the shooting gallery game & peripheral.

Gaming sure did suck way back when :jaymon:  

• Like 2

For me it was The Sega Master System! Christmas morning 1987 I woke up real early, ran to the Christmas tree and found 1 BIG box with 3 little boxes. I tore off the wrapping paper and lo and behold, there it lay..... My first Console! :yay:The little boxes were my first 3 games: Space Harrier, Golvellius and Global Defense. The awesome thing was that the Sega Master System also came with a built-in game Hang On. That was DEFINITELY the BEST Christmas of my life!   :awesome:

• Like 1

I remember playing a Mortal Combat game on SNES when I was younger but I can't remember if that was before or after I got my PS1, so it's one of them...DAMN MY CRAPPY MEMORY! :shakefist:

You misspelled Kombat  :giggle: 

Anyway, my first was the Game Boy Color then the year after I got a PS1  

• Like 1

i wanted a PS2 as my first system but my parents gave an Atari 2600 (because we were poor at the time) and I love it, I love my Atari to death and i want to buy more games for it, I love the Atari 2600 as much as my PS2, PS3, Nintendo DS, Sega Genesis, Gameboy and my PC

Atari2600_zps332b1db9.jpg

Edited by TheVader66