Your first game system!

noyjoy

i wanted a PS2 as my first system but my parents gave an Atari 2600 (because we were poor at the time) and I love it, I love my Atari to death and i want to buy more games for it, I love the Atari 2600 as much as my PS2, PS3, Nintendo DS, Sega Genesis, Gameboy and my PC

Atari2600_zps332b1db9.jpg

Or maybe it was because your parents were awesome! I bet you have a better understanding and appreciation for gaming now though because of that

• Like 1

First home console was the SNES.  

But before that I had a Sega Game Gear (handheld, not a console)

And before that an Atari ST (Computer mainly used for games and audio production)

Abnd even before that, a Sinclair ZX Spectrum (Computer mostly renowned for gaming)

I had access to an Atari 2600, but the first console that was actually 'mine' was a Charcoal Grey Nintendo 64. It's been 17 years since I received that console and it's still in working condition in my gaming room today. I also now own the Atari 2600 that my parents had when I was a child as well, which is also still in working condition.

I do believe it was a 4 switch, wood grain Atari 2600 introduced to me by my grandparents. I still have the console to this day and it works perfectly. 

Parker

Nice! i still have my old system with all the games I originally got too. I even still have my old game boy with a few games.

Or maybe it was because your parents were awesome! I bet you have a better understanding and appreciation for gaming now though because of that

Yup, I learned all lot because of the Atari like about the first ever console war (Atari vs Intellivision), I love my Atari 2600 with a passion :D

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1