Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

1 minute ago, HUZY_DALAL said:

Can’t seem to get this issue sorted. Would it help if I deleted my account on PSN profiles and created it again? Or would that permanently wipe all my stats?

That would not help in any way whatsoever and usually only screws things up more.

Can you take a picture of FIFA 15 on your PS4 in your PS3&Vita list showing it not hidden and post it here with imgur?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

That would not help in any way whatsoever and usually only screws things up more.

Can you take a picture of FIFA 15 on your PS4 in your PS3&Vita list showing it not hidden and post it here with imgur?

I hope this link works:

https://ibb.co/LSdKdXn

I’ve also checked directly from my console & it’s definitely unticked on both PS4 & PS3 lists 

2 hours ago, HUZY_DALAL said:

I hope this link works:

https://ibb.co/LSdKdXn

I’ve also checked directly from my console & it’s definitely unticked on both PS4 & PS3 lists 

Then this is the last thing I'd suggest try doing:

If that doesn't work, then you will want to hide all games on your profile (Simply by selecting the option to where "no one" can see your trophies). After doing that, earn a new trophy on PSN, sync it, then update your profile here so it says "Aww, no trophies here". Once that happens, go back to your PlayStation and change it to where "Anyone" can see your trophies. Now earn another new trophy in any game, sync it, then update your profile here on the site again which should fix the issue.

Talking about this theme, I downloaded ps app, when i go to see the games that I have played it, appears Fortnite and root letter, those two games that i have never played and also the trophies cant show up.

What does this mean?

Edited by Arq-celora

6 hours ago, Arq-celora said:

Talking about this theme, I downloaded ps app, when i go to see the games that I have played it, appears Fortnite and root letter, those two games that i have never played and also the trophies cant show up.

What does this mean?

I don’t see Fortnite or Root Letter on your profile here. Are they at 0% on the ps app? There is a setting you can turn on here that doesn’t display 0% games. 

32 minutes ago, HUZY_DALAL said:

Yeah that’s the one I tried 5/6 times, had no luck haha

Try setting your account to private, earn a trophy, sync here (make sure it shows no trophies), then set everything to public again, earn trophy and sync again and see if that works.

A little more cumbersome this way, but it ensures that PSNP is updating your profile.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

27 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Try setting your account to private, earn a trophy, sync here (make sure it shows no trophies), then set everything to public again, earn trophy and sync again and see if that works.

A little more cumbersome this way, but it ensures that PSNP is updating your profile.

That's what I suggested that they said they tried 5 or 6 times:

If that doesn't work, then you will want to hide all games on your profile (Simply by selecting the option to where "no one" can see your trophies). After doing that, earn a new trophy on PSN, sync it, then update your profile here so it says "Aww, no trophies here". Once that happens, go back to your PlayStation and change it to where "Anyone" can see your trophies. Now earn another new trophy in any game, sync it, then update your profile here on the site again which should fix the issue.

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

That's what I suggested that they said they tried 5 or 6 times:

Yeah, I wanted to emphasize the earning a trophy and syncing, but it was covered in your post... I guess he could try doing it on a different console or the app as a last resort, but I'm not sure if that will really do anything.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DaivRules said:

I don’t see Fortnite or Root Letter on your profile here. Are they at 0% on the ps app? There is a setting you can turn on here that doesn’t display 0% games. 

No, it´s only in the ps app, it only says that trophies can´t show up, they´re not at 0%, also i think that i don´t have the hide trophies option enable, so I would think that ps app is trolling me, isn´t it? 

Hello, I am currently having an issue where it is only showing 71 of my platinums on psn profiles account. It is missing 28 of my platinums on the tracker and says I have 1000+ trophies hidden, which isn't the case on my psn account. I have double checked my hidden games, refreshed my profile, and it is most likely an error on psnprofile's end. Please help.

48 minutes ago, NYC__MVP said:

Hello, I am currently having an issue where it is only showing 71 of my platinums on psn profiles account. It is missing 28 of my platinums on the tracker and says I have 1000+ trophies hidden, which isn't the case on my psn account. I have double checked my hidden games, refreshed my profile, and it is most likely an error on psnprofile's end. Please help.

Have you checked all the steps in the first post of this thread, including the PS3 & Vita list on the PS4? If so, follow step 8 after you’ve done everything else. 

Hello again. So even though I unhid the trophies in both PS4 and PS3 and updated/synced my profile, the site still refuses to acknowledge the games I once hidden. I'm gonna try refreshing again later, but all the solutions so far have not been working for me. Worst of all, if its true that the game only shows again when you get a trophy, I just recieved the platinum on Peggle 2 so it would seem I'm locked out of seeing Peggle 2 on my page as well for good

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, adk4e said:

Hello again. So even though I unhid the trophies in both PS4 and PS3 and updated/synced my profile, the site still refuses to acknowledge the games I once hidden. I'm gonna try refreshing again later, but all the solutions so far have not been working for me. Worst of all, if its true that the game only shows again when you get a trophy, I just recieved the platinum on Peggle 2 so it would seem I'm locked out of seeing Peggle 2 on my page as well for good

If you:

• Went to Gaming Privacy Settings on your PS4, selected Hidden Games then checked:
    • The PS4 list
    • AND the PS3 & Vita list
    • Went through every game, making sure nothing was marked Hidden
  • And earned a trophy, then synced your PS4 trophies to PSN by viewing your trophy list in online mode
  • THEN came here and updated and still have hidden trophies

Next:

• Hide all games on your profile (Simply by selecting the option to where "no one" can see your trophies).
  • After doing that, earn a new trophy on PSN
  • Sync, again by viewing your trophy list in Online Mode
  • Then update your profile here (type name in search box on main page and click Update) so it says "Aww, no trophies here".
    • Once that happens, go back to your PlayStation and change it to where "Anyone" can see your trophies.
    • Now earn another new trophy in any game,
    • Sync your console to PSN again
    • Then update your profile here on the site again (type name in search box on main page and click Update)

Then your issue should be fixed. (These are all the steps listed in the first post of this thread.)

Your Peggle trophies are showing here: https://my.playstation.com/profile/adk4e/trophies so likely doing the second part of the above, and every part of it, in order, will fix it.

On 7/12/2020 at 9:09 PM, DaivRules said:

If you:

• Went to Gaming Privacy Settings on your PS4, selected Hidden Games then checked:
    • The PS4 list
    • AND the PS3 & Vita list
    • Went through every game, making sure nothing was marked Hidden
  • And earned a trophy, then synced your PS4 trophies to PSN by viewing your trophy list in online mode
  • THEN came here and updated and still have hidden trophies

Next:

• Hide all games on your profile (Simply by selecting the option to where "no one" can see your trophies).
  • After doing that, earn a new trophy on PSN
  • Sync, again by viewing your trophy list in Online Mode
  • Then update your profile here (type name in search box on main page and click Update) so it says "Aww, no trophies here".
    • Once that happens, go back to your PlayStation and change it to where "Anyone" can see your trophies.
    • Now earn another new trophy in any game,
    • Sync your console to PSN again
    • Then update your profile here on the site again (type name in search box on main page and click Update)

Then your issue should be fixed. (These are all the steps listed in the first post of this thread.)

Your Peggle trophies are showing here: https://my.playstation.com/profile/adk4e/trophies so likely doing the second part of the above, and every part of it, in order, will fix it.

It works now!!! Thank you so much!!

I platinumed God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta. On PSN, it shows the trophy list and the platinum, but it won't show the platinum or trophy list in PSNProfiles. I played it on my second account and it even shows the trophy list there. How do I get the trophy list for both games to appear in my trophy card?