Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

lol so i set my trophy setting to friends only ,just poped a trophy in jak 2 and then i synced up, lol and that trophy dont show on here but dose on my PSN account lol

stranges things are a foot at the circle K

If it's set to friends only then it can't be seen by this site, the trophies can only be seen by the site if your trophies are public (the privacy setting is set to "Anyone").

lol so i set my trophy setting to friends only ,just poped a trophy in jak 2 and then i synced up, lol and that trophy dont show on here but dose on my PSN account lol

stranges things are a foot at the circle K

Try setting it back to public settings and earn another trophy. Hopefully that'll fix it for you.

I was looking at my profile, and I noticed some ultra rare trophies were missing (5), thought they changed from ultra rare to very rare but nope, I was missing a game in my trophy list, which is KillZone Shadow Fall. I do have games hidden, but KillZone Shadow Fall wasn't one. I looked up the game in my privacy settings to change it (in case something happened) but yeah, the game is showing, is not hidden.

I read a couple comments saying that their trophies don't show of a game they recently played and got a trophy from, but I havent touched KZ  in weeks.

Any ideas why my game randomly got hidden on here?

Edited by mapachiniartaud

I was looking at my profile, and I noticed some ultra rare trophies were missing (5), thought they changed from ultra rare to very rare but nope, I was missing a game in my trophy list, which is KillZone Shadow Fall. I do have games hidden, but KillZone Shadow Fall wasn't one. I looked up the game in my privacy settings to change it (in case something happened) but yeah, the game is showing, is not hidden.

I read a couple comments saying that their trophies don't show of a game they recently played and got a trophy from, but I havent touched KZ  in weeks.

Any ideas why my game randomly got hidden on here?

Me and AironicallyHuman (and probably sinnreil as well) lost games we haven't touched in 1-2 years. Your KillZone Shadow Fall seems to have fallen victim to the same glitch. There's no known cure as of yet, unfortunately.

Edited by de_digibeet

I realised just moments ago that Final Fantasy X HD with 100% progress is missing since two days at least... I have checked privacy settings and saw no change... i marked it invisible, earned a trophy, marked it visible again, another trophy to follow... nothing happened :( ... not only i really liked that game and it's trophy images but i also lost 2 milestones, which i set up just for this game :( :(

Me and AironicallyHuman (and probably sinnreil as well) lost games we haven't touched in 1-2 years... There's no known cure as of yet, unfortunately.

This error can't be the same for me, i earned the FFX Platinum trophy merely 3 months ago... Hopefully someone can help therefore...

I realised just moments ago that Final Fantasy X HD with 100% progress is missing since two days at least... I have checked privacy settings and saw no change... i marked it invisible, earned a trophy, marked it visible again, another trophy to follow... nothing happened :( ... not only i really liked that game and it's trophy images but i also lost 2 milestones, which i set up just for this game :( :(

This error can't be the same for me, i earned the FFX Platinum trophy merely 3 months ago... Hopefully someone can help therefore...

It probably is the same error, HornieDee88 lost a game he played only a few days ago. My guess it is random which games get hidden like this. We're your playing on the ps4? So far, only ps4 games seem to get hit by this glitch.

Your milestones will be back to normal when FFX is visible again. Milestones get shown for the games currently not hidden. I do understand though. I set up my platinum milestones and I'd hate to see that get disrupted by random games being set to hidden without a way to undo that. "Fortunately" the games that were hidden in my profile without my consent aren't platinum games, so at least I kept my platinum milestones.

I have completed journey twice and flower three times. The ps4 version of both are hidden. I mentioned in my first post about this glitch that it was the ps4 versions of both that got hidden. The vita and ps3 version of flower and the ps3 version of journey are still visible.

Ahh sorry my bad, guess it is just PS4 games affected

• Like 1

It probably is the same error, HornieDee88 lost a game he played only a few days ago. My guess it is random which games get hidden like this. We're your playing on the ps4? So far, only ps4 games seem to get hit by this glitch.

Your milestones will be back to normal when FFX is visible again. Milestones get shown for the games currently not hidden. I do understand though. I set up my platinum milestones and I'd hate to see that get disrupted by random games being set to hidden without a way to undo that. "Fortunately" the games that were hidden in my profile without my consent aren't platinum games, so at least I kept my platinum milestones.

Played on PS3...

And Lucky you :)

I had FFX as Plat #40 and Gran Turismo 5 as Plat #50... now AC Black Flag is #50 :( ... don't get me wrong, i liked that game, but this milestone is a desaster...

Ahh sorry my bad, guess it is just PS4 games affected

Nope, sadly i must say my hidden game (FFX HD) i have played on PS3... Mh... but the game has one trophy list for all consoles so that's may be why?

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Hello, a friend of mine asked me to get Ragnarok Odyssey with him and we have not yet played, as a result it's 0% on my PS Vita trophies, I remember hiding the game or somehow removing but not sure how. According to my friend I can delete 0% trophies but the problem is the game is not showing up in online mode, can someone help me please?

Hello, a friend of mine asked me to get Ragnarok Odyssey with him and we have not yet played, as a result it's 0% on my PS Vita trophies, I remember hiding the game or somehow removing but not sure how. According to my friend I can delete 0% trophies but the problem is the game is not showing up in online mode, can someone help me please?

Could be wrong but I think you can only delete 0% games on PS4, otherwise on PS3 and Vita can only be hidden, no idea why it's not showing in online mode as on the console all hidden games should still be shown, only friends comparing and 3rd party sites will show them as hidden. My guess that the game has been deleted from your online profile someway or could be down to the issues we are all currently having with trophies automatically hiding

Play the game again and hopefully it'll show back up

Edited by HornieDee88

Could be wrong but I think you can only delete 0% games on PS4, otherwise on PS3 and Vita can only be hidden, no idea why it's not showing in online mode as on the console all hidden games should still be shown, only friends comparing and 3rd party sites will show them as hidden. My guess that the game has been deleted from your online profile someway or could be down to the issues we are all currently having with trophies automatically hiding

Maybe I did delete it on PS4, however I have synced and earned a random trophy and re-synced the game since but still refuses to show. I guess I have to earn a trophy on the game for it to show in online mode again. 

Maybe I did delete it on PS4, however I have synced and earned a random trophy and re-synced the game since but still refuses to show. I guess I have to earn a trophy on the game for it to show in online mode again.

Could work, makes sense to earn a trophy so it's no longer 0%, probs still thinks you wanted the game deleted if it stays at 0%. If not then might be down to the issues most of us on this topic have been having in the last day

You can delete any 0% game. It's not limited to PS4 games.

Me and AironicallyHuman (and probably sinnreil as well) lost games we haven't touched in 1-2 years. Your KillZone Shadow Fall seems to have fallen victim to the same glitch. There's no known cure as of yet, unfortunately.

Oh well. Hope it gets fixed at some point. 

I'm not quite sure what's going on but it may have something to do with the updating errors that were happening a few days ago. Last time something like this happened we told people to set their privacy setting to where nobody could see their trophies, earn a new trophy and sync it, then update their profile here. Then set their privacy setting back to "Anyone" and then earn a trophy and sync it, then update their profile here again and everything should be resolved.

For the past few days I have been refreshing my profile through updating it everytime i get a trophy on any game but the trophies are still remaining the same, maybe the order of the game is different. Can you help me out?

You're level 4, 12% on PSN and you are here as well, so none of your trophies are hidden and everything seems to be showing up correctly. You may be referring to the order of how the games show up on your profile here? You may want to check the blue bar at the top of the list of games on your profile, you may have it ordered a particular way here, like it may be ordered by percent for example.

Edit: Make sure you sync your trophies on PSN so the trophies on your console get tied to your PSN account, you do that by viewing your trophy list in online mode and then your trophies will sync. Go to page 1 of this thread and scroll down to PS3 and just follow steps 1 and 2 to make sure your trophy list is being viewed in online mode.

Edited by BlindMango

You're level 4, 12% on PSN and you are here as well, so none of your trophies are hidden and everything seems to be showing up correctly. You may be referring to the order of how the games show up on your profile here? You may want to check the blue bar at the top of the list of games on your profile, you may have it ordered a particular way here, like it may be ordered by percent for example.

Edit: Make sure you sync your trophies on PSN so the trophies on your console get tied to your PSN account, you do that by viewing your trophy list in online mode and then your trophies will sync. Go to page 1 of this thread and scroll down to PS3 and just follow steps 1 and 2 to make sure your trophy list is being viewed in online mode.

If you look at my psn profile you can see that the percentages do not match with the trophies obtained out of the the total trophies for a certain game. Example look at Tekken Revolution: 11 of 13 trophies doesn't equate to 66%. That's the problem. 

If you look at my psn profile you can see that the percentages do not match with the trophies obtained out of the the total trophies for a certain game. Example look at Tekken Revolution: 11 of 13 trophies doesn't equate to 66%. That's the problem. 

The percentage doesn't reflect the total trophies earned. Each trophy is worth a certain percentage. Gold trophies are worth more percentage points than a silver or bronze. Not exactly sure how it works. Others can explain it better than I can.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

As ShadowStar said above, the percentage isn't based on the number of trophies on the list, it's based on the total trophy points you've gotten from a list:

• Bronze: 15 points
  • Silver: 30 points
  • Gold: 90 points
  • Platinum: 180 points

You can see the total amount of points in a game on the right side when viewing a trophy list here on the site. So for example with Tekken you have 210 out of 315 points, which is 66%.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

I'm not quite sure what's going on but it may have something to do with the updating errors that were happening a few days ago. Last time something like this happened we told people to set their privacy setting to where nobody could see their trophies, earn a new trophy and sync it, then update their profile here. Then set their privacy setting back to "Anyone" and then earn a trophy and sync it, then update their profile here again and everything should be resolved.

I tried this, didn't have any effect. It could help if it was just psnprofiles. But another site reacts the same, and doing a trophy compare on psn via a secondary accounts also shows the games as hidden. This leads me to believe psnprofiles is working fine and psn isn't.

I tried this, didn't have any effect. It could help if it was just psnprofiles. But another site reacts the same, and doing a trophy compare on psn via a secondary accounts also shows the games as hidden. This leads me to believe psnprofiles is working fine and psn isn't.

Oh you're right. I looked up with another account and it shows my KZ Shadow Fall hidden too. Well then. Guess is PSN issue after all.

Edited by mapachiniartaud

I can see my Driveclub Bikes platinum in "the other" website..