Download this game before the end of the month for 50k free gold. [Expired]

bobjoehill

9 hours ago, MattyNinetyFour said:

How do you recieve this? As it hasn't been added to me and csnt find anywhere to redeem it.

All I know is, they will give it out before the end of the month but there's no set date.

8 hours ago, bobjoehill said:

No but I imagine its going to look something like this...

1. There are 8 'hero' units that are usually rare but they can easily be earned from elite card packs. It cost 5000 gold for 3 packs that give a high chance at a 'hero' unit.

2. Spend 10-20k gold on 6-12 elite packs and acquire all the 'hero' units

3. The hero units are extremely broken and they will basically allow you to steamroll bases with no skill unless the bases are VERY well equiped to deal with them. At the lower levels, you will be able to completely destroy every 3* base presented to you with ease.

4. Before steamrolling bases, spend 10-20k gold on 'Ultimate Quad Boost Bundle'. Each one costs 1220 gold and will give you x50 quad xp boost and x50 quad munitions boost.

5. Steamroll bases for 4x xp and munitions until you're level 25.

6. Copy the base layout in the trophy guide to defend for 6 mintues and you're done. (you might be able to do it even easier with the 'hero' units)

It should be ludicriously fast with the free 50k gold if the game works correctly, but the game does have some problems giving you bases that you cannot attack, they are power level 0 and give an error message when attacked. The only obsitcle is likely going to be the game itself trying to stop you, but as far as I've played the game still functions fairly well.

Thank you for the info :). Also, what's the best way to handle the DLC trophies?

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

17 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Thank you for the info :). Also, what's the best way to handle the DLC trophies?

The DLC trophies are not very difficult, but the 50k gold should help a little.

For the 'attack three friends' trophy, which I think is the hardest because it requires some effort outside the game, I simply joined an alliance (which you have to do anyways for some of the other DLC trophies), and sent friend requests to everyone who earned points during that alliance season as I knew they were active on the game and they would see my friend request. 3 people accepted and I attacked their base and forfeited immediately for the trophy. This could also be easily boosted on PSN but it will require some extra work if no one on your friends list has this game.

'Well Rounded' which has you spawn 5 different types of veteran units should be easy as you meet all the prerequisites to earn the trophy by level 25, and it should be made even easier if you manage to acquire the 'surgeon' unit with your 50k gold as he can revive dead units, meaning you will get veteran units to the end of the battle easier since they can die and come back to life. I earned this fairly easily without the 'surgeon' unit just by being very selective with my spawns and who I kept as a veteran at the end of the battle.

The rarest DLC trophy 'impact resistant' tasks you with upgrading a wall to a certain level. I don't remember how much it acutally cost, but it was fairly expensive. If you have the 4x amunition multiplier on during your grind to level 25, you will have way more than enough by the time you get there. 

All the other DLC trophies are fairly self explanitory and easy to earn.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bobjoehill said:

The DLC trophies are not very difficult, but the 50k gold should help a little.

For the 'attack three friends' trophy, which I think is the hardest because it requires some effort outside the game, I simply joined an alliance (which you have to do anyways for some of the other DLC trophies), and sent friend requests to everyone who earned points during that alliance season as I knew they were active on the game and they would see my friend request. 3 people accepted and I attacked their base and forfeited immediately for the trophy. This could also be easily boosted on PSN but it will require some extra work if no one on your friends list has this game.

'Well Rounded' which has you spawn 5 different types of veteran units should be easy as you meet all the prerequisites to earn the trophy by level 25, and it should be made even easier if you manage to acquire the 'surgeon' unit with your 50k gold as he can revive dead units, meaning you will get veteran units to the end of the battle easier since they can die and come back to life. I earned this fairly easily without the 'surgeon' unit just by being very selective with my spawns and who I kept as a veteran at the end of the battle.

The rarest DLC trophy 'impact resistant' tasks you with upgrading a wall to a certain level. I don't remember how much it actually cost, but it was fairly expensive. If you have the 4x ammunition multiplier on during your grind to level 25, you will have way more than enough by the time you get there. 

All the other DLC trophies are fairly self explanatory and easy to earn.

Thank you for the info :). EDIT: The 50k drop is now live!

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 19/10/2022 at 10:04 PM, pavelbagirov said:

Not saw yet any 50k gold free.

They need to fix game servers because sadly game is unplayable. Always server error when you try to play online game

Btw you can disable crossplay and check the details with triangle to see if the person you're attacking have troops. If they don't have any soldiers* or buildings (0 of everything) then the level won't work.

Edited by NeoObliviondesu
Typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SegaJAM said:

@bobjoehill Which heroes should we be using specifically? I've been getting murdered by 3 star bases. Not sure what combination I should be using.

I was running grunt, assult, grenade launcher, medic, and sniper, but since getting my 50k gold im now running grunt, assult, Bombardier (straight upgrade to grenade launcher), Surgeon (straight upgrade to medic), and sharpshooter (straight upgrade to sinper). I do have my bombardier max level and i basically use him as a tank and I spec him with health, rapid deployment, and fast reload. I also have the Alan Hat which heals him over time but Im debating taking it off since I now have the suregeon to revive him. I spec my surgeon into surviability (perhaps I should give him the Alan hat to make him harder to kill) and use fast track, fire rate and minimum wage, but I could see you swapping fast track for rapid deployment, fast reload, damage, or even extra health. If you dont have 5 troop slots, ditch the assult. Grunts are pretty nessicary as you just use them as human sheilds for sniper towers and the like.

The grunt and assult, which are not legendary units, are just fodder and I spec them as such, specing them with speed, health and minimum wage. 

Using your attack cards like decoy, tear gas and focus fire is also important but but the legenary units it shouldn't matter too much. I've been steamrolling 3* level 30+ bases with this strategy pretty consistantly.

Hero perks are also op as hell if you can get enough valor to unlock them. If you want you can also open up some unit crates for garunteed hats which will provide a small boost to your troops but probably wont bring anything gamechanging.

Edited by bobjoehill
  • Like 2

Can I still get this 50K now? I hapened to saw this thread popup on the home page. I have had this game in my library a long time but never booted it up once. However, I don't wanna get the trophy for the tutorial and find out theres not a 50K waiting for me. Anyone who has any idea/knows?

1 hour ago, Gr4de_04 said:

Can I still get this 50K now? I hapened to saw this thread popup on the home page. I have had this game in my library a long time but never booted it up once. However, I don't wanna get the trophy for the tutorial and find out theres not a 50K waiting for me. Anyone who has any idea/knows?

I just did the tutorial and didn’t get 50k 

1 hour ago, NastyNeezer said:

Their website said 'current accounts will get 50k by the end of the month'. It took about a week from that message being posted until i got my 50k gold, so it might take a while, I'm not super sure how they're distributing it since the wording is so vauge. It might take a while but I don't know if I would count on the devs of a game in the process of shutting down. Hopefully report back if you get it in a few days.

8 hours ago, bobjoehill said:

I was running grunt, assult, grenade launcher, medic, and sniper, but since getting my 50k gold im now running grunt, assult, Bombardier (straight upgrade to grenade launcher), Surgeon (straight upgrade to medic), and sharpshooter (straight upgrade to sinper). I do have my bombardier max level and i basically use him as a tank and I spec him with health, rapid deployment, and fast reload. I also have the Alan Hat which heals him over time but Im debating taking it off since I now have the suregeon to revive him. I spec my surgeon into surviability (perhaps I should give him the Alan hat to make him harder to kill) and use fast track, fire rate and minimum wage, but I could see you swapping fast track for rapid deployment, fast reload, damage, or even extra health. If you dont have 5 troop slots, ditch the assult. Grunts are pretty nessicary as you just use them as human sheilds for sniper towers and the like.

The grunt and assult, which are not legendary units, are just fodder and I spec them as such, specing them with speed, health and minimum wage. 

Using your attack cards like decoy, tear gas and focus fire is also important but but the legenary units it shouldn't matter too much. I've been steamrolling 3* level 30+ bases with this strategy pretty consistantly.

Hero perks are also op as hell if you can get enough valor to unlock them. If you want you can also open up some unit crates for garunteed hats which will provide a small boost to your troops but probably wont bring anything gamechanging.

But for surgeon and a lot others you need to buy random cards and hope that in one of the cards will be hero that you need,no?

7 hours ago, Sydoki said:

Just got my 50k! Be patient - it took a few days for mine to arrive. The currency just shows up in your account in the game - no extra actions are needed.

Did you started playing recently? Wondering if I start now I can still get the 50K. I dont really wanna play this grind without it.

9 hours ago, NastyNeezer said:

Please let us know if you end up getting it! :D

3 hours ago, Gr4de_04 said:

Did you started playing recently? Wondering if I start now I can still get the 50K. I dont really wanna play this grind without it.

Please let us know if you end up getting it! :D

I started 2 days ago. Finished the tutorial and left the game - checked back on the next day and nothing was there. Took another extra day of waiting and then I saw 50k

• Like 1