Download this game before the end of the month for 50k free gold. [Expired]

bobjoehill

On 10/26/2022 at 8:28 PM, StygianWolf4 said:

I did the AS stack in 1 week and 3 days but that was with some waiting for the alliance season to start and finish. The seasons are on a regular basis though. The gold will definitely give you a good boost. I’d say you can do the 100% in about a week, but it’s a bit more quicker if it’s your 2nd or 3rd stack as Top Brass and Level 25 trophies auto-pop. 

How does stacking work in this game?

I see people say the lvl 25 trophy auto popped for them, does it start you off at the level you ended on another stack?

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

I see people say the lvl 25 trophy auto popped for them, does it start you off at the level you ended on another stack?

The one account is shared across each "stack". Your level, base set up, units, cards, etc.

Nothing "autopops" in my experience, you have to play at least one battle of any type and upon completion anything you've hit/exceeded a metric for will pop, to an extent.

The levels and upgrading 3 units were the only ones I remembered popping. Everything else you have to re-do.

• Like 2

On 25/10/2022 at 6:48 PM, StygianWolf4 said:

I did all 3 stacks and it is very much possible without the 50k gold. You got this! :) 

Was just going to say this as well.

I started the game mainly for the 50K Gold and to get Alliance trophies done this weekend but honestly even though I don't have the 50k Gold yet. The game is extremely easy I find even without the Gold. I haven't spent any of my free gold yet and have obtained majority of the trophies in the lists. Two biggest grinds I would say is XP for level 25 and Upgrading a Wall to level 7. Legendary and Epic cards you could get still by progression. (I got a few Legendaries already.) Would advise to save the free Gold for a Legendary Bundle Pack to kill the RNG on those two trophies.

1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Was just going to say this as well.

I started the game mainly for the 50K Gold and to get Alliance trophies done this weekend but honestly even though I don't have the 50k Gold yet. The game is extremely easy I find even without the Gold. I haven't spent any of my free gold yet and have obtained majority of the trophies in the lists. Two biggest grinds I would say is XP for level 25 and Upgrading a Wall to level 7. Legendary and Epic cards you could get still by progression. (I got a few Legendaries already.) Would advise to save the free Gold for a Legendary Bundle Pack to kill the RNG on those two trophies.

I should clarify that I did buy some gold during my time with each stack, but I’m talking like 100-250 gold maybe at most? It sped up the process for me, without spending a huge amount, so the time saved outweighed the cost anyway. 

The level 7 wall is such a grind, but thankfully I don’t remember having to upgrade a wall for each stack. 

4 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

Well, you do have to play a game first before the level 25 and the 3 units pop “automatically”, so it’s not necessarily an auto-pop, but they do pop automatically at that point of the 2nd or 3rd stack. 

Edited by StygianWolf4

14 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

@Briste

don’t want to quote your long post on mobile, but do you have any strats for attacking bases in the level 20s and up? Feels like I lose every encounter because the enemy defenses are too great and I die to either bunkers or superior enemy units

Having some of the following Attack cards in your deck is a must:

Bonus Munitions (2,000 is best)

Focus Fire

Tear Gas

Unit Health

Unit Fire Rate

Unit Damage

Decoy

Fatigue

Influenza

Missile

Fire Bomb

Unit Cap Increase (+4 or higher is best)

Army Surplus

Paratroopers

Plus whatever the card is called that gives you Barbed Wire Resistance

In terms of Units, I run the following:

Grunts

Assault

Sharpshooter

Surgeon

Bombardier

Once I've got the final slot unlocked, I'll also be running with the Commando or Flamer.

Having the right perks is a must as well so I use Increased Health, Damage and Reload Speed, with one or more switched out for Rapid Deployment or Minimum Wage if I'm going through a rough patch of multiple successive loses.

Ultimately though, some bases are just too well designed to be successfully assaulted.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Having some of the following Attack cards in your deck is a must:

Focus Fire

Tear Gas

Unit Health

Fire Rate

Damage

Decoy

Missile

Fire Bomb

Unit Cap Increase (+4 or higher is best)

Plus whatever the card is called that gives you Barbed Wire Resistance

In terms of Units, I run the following:

Grunts

Assault

Sharpshooter

Surgeon

Bombardier

Having the right perks is a must as well so I use Increased Health, Damage and Reload Speed, with one or more switched out for Rapid Deployment or Minimum Wage if I'm going through a rough patch of multiple successive loses.

Once I've got the final slot unlocked, I'll also be running with the Commando or Flamer. Ultimately though, some bases are just too well designed to be successfully assaulted.

I feel like I’m at a disadvantage because I don’t have any of the hero cards, and no way to get them since I only have about 100 gold and didn’t get the free gold

The free 50k gold offer was initially posted for the month of October, so I doubt it is still going on. Hope you were all able to claim it!

Although the website still has the same message with the 50k gold offer, I'm not sure it if just hasn't been changed or what the situation is but as of now, I wouldn't hold out hope to recieve it if you haven't already.

1 hour ago, bobjoehill said:

The free 50k gold offer was initially posted for the month of October, so I doubt it is still going on. Hope you were all able to claim it!

Although the website still has the same message with the 50k gold offer, I'm not sure it if just hasn't been changed or what the situation is but as of now, I wouldn't hold out hope to recieve it if you haven't already.

I'm fairly certain the 50k gold was for returning players. I had played the game back in 2016, so I had the 50k waiting in my account the moment I fired it up after all thsoe years. I was unable to get it on an alt account that had never launched the game before.

I finally managed to 100% the game today after a grueling week of hard work. The 50k bonus is a huge advantange, as getting all heroes and level 5 perks helped tremendously. Regardless, the game's quite a bit of a struggle (especially after level 20) up until you're able to deploy 5 different unit types. Last trophy I needed was Badge of Honor and (unfortunately) I joined the #1 ranked alliance, which demanded 3000 points minimum from all members. lol That was definitely a grind and the leader constantly kicked players out that weren't putting in enough work daily. 

For those of you without 50k, good luck. Even with the best heroes, perks, and hats, you will constantly have close calls from all-out wars trying to destroy an opponent's base. I can't even imagine how difficult it must be without the Commando, Bombardier, and Colonel, considering damn near every base post-level 25 has tons of hero units and maxed out structures.

20 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

@Briste

don’t want to quote your long post on mobile, but do you have any strats for attacking bases in the level 20s and up? Feels like I lose every encounter because the enemy defenses are too great and I die to either bunkers or superior enemy units

Honestly, the strategy I've had the most success with is making my own path. The 'Focus Fire' attack card is my favorite attack card. Your guys shoot from very far away and if there's a line of structures, if you pick the back one, they will destroy the ones in front first. If you pick the first one, they'll stop the focus fire as soon as it is down. I generally target walls to come around the first few structures. I used to think the 'Rally' card was useless, but I've actually found it helps quite a bit. It really helps to direct the troops to the hole that was just opened. I've also found that when my initial wave of soldiers die, it can end up feeling like sending lambs to the slaughter because the later waves are more spaced out. If you find that's the case, I throw a 'Rally' card back closer towards the truck so that I can have a wave re-group. It feels more effective than sending 5-10 troops at a time.

I don't have any hero cards and I only use four types of soldiers, Grunt, Assault, Grenadier and Flamethrower. I Generally send 20 Grunts, 4 Assault, 3 Grenadiers and 1 Flamethrower with my first wave. The Grenadier is my MVP. He is great for staggering those annoying enemy troops and gives your other guys a chance to take them out. I have the option for a fifth type of soldier, but found that it's generally wasted Munitions. I haven't unlocked anyone passed the Flamethrower either. I've been spending my munitions upgrading my own base or getting attack card packs.

The first thing I do is look at the base I'm going to attack to see what kind of troops they have. If they have a Commando, Flamethrower, or Rocketeer, I bring at least one 'Decoy'. I find that sometimes damage doesn't register from the Commando on the enemy structures, but the Flamethrower destroys their own stuff very quickly. Depending on how many Anti-Air they have, I'll bring a Bombing Run card to burn and use so the Anti-Air is down so I can drop a more damaging air attack at the same time. I try to avoid bases that have Commandos as the HQ card. They are tough to overcome when you're seeing them every minute of battle. Sometimes you get a bad roll of bases to select and I'll just pick the hardest one and lose on purpose to get it off my board. 

Not having the 50k gold has made things a bit more challenging and my card packs have been very unlucky. I've gotten almost no Support cards for my base and no heroes. I have been getting munition or XP boost cards for my Epic and Legendary pulls.

As far as cards in general, I tend to stay away from the ones that boost my guys or enfeeble the enemy since the boosts are too miniscule. Cards that can disrupt the flow of the base are the most useful since everyone has their base setup to funnel you a specific way. I've used missiles also on barbed wire if there's no clear path to make through walls. If you can clear out the barbed wire, it will also help get your soldiers through the funnel faster.

I also will target Tents over other structures if I have extra missiles that pop up during the battle. If you can minimize the amount of new troops you have to face, that is also helpful.

Unfortunately, no one thing I've done is the 'catch all' formula to get wins, but making my own path by destroying walls has given me more success than anything else I've tried. Fighting without heroes after 20 is challenging, but can be done! You're close to the finish line!

Edited by Briste
  • Like 3

I am not get alliance badge trophy because alliance owner kicked me in last day from the alliance it seems even that I played a lot and earned point for alliance. So yes,a lot of garbage people playing this game. Imagine that he kicked in last day,not during week of gaming. Now I need to wait another month for a chance to earn badge,great.

20 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

@Briste

A word of advice on that - don't bother with attacking players through the regular War mode. The bases of 2000+ power are impenetrable - even if you have an all-star team with decked-out loadouts and perks. You can approach it in two ways:

• You can intentionally lose a bunch of battles, which will eventually force the game to replace some of the opponents to easier ones
  • OR...a much better way in my opinion...play through Alliance War (when it's available). I'm not an expert (mainly only played with 50k gold) - but from my experience, the attacks through the Alliance War were significantly easier. I was in the same boat as you, and once I hopped into the Alliance Way I haven't lost a single attack. It's THAT much easier
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

I am not get alliance badge trophy because alliance owner kicked me in last day from the alliance it seems even that I played a lot and earned point for alliance. So yes,a lot of garbage people playing this game. Imagine that he kicked in last day, not during week of gaming. Now I need to wait another month for a chance to earn badge, great.

Some alliances have strict points quotas you have to meet, else you get booted but some of the CO's are just dicks. If you want a good Alliance, then join the Northern Noobs - I'm part of it and even though it's not that active, the CO won't boot you :).

34 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

A word of advice on that - don't bother with attacking players through the regular War mode. The bases of 2000+ power are impenetrable - even if you have an all-star team with decked-out loadouts and perks. You can approach it in two ways:

• You can intentionally lose a bunch of battles, which will eventually force the game to replace some of the opponents to easier ones
  • OR...a much better way in my opinion...play through Alliance War (when it's available). I'm not an expert (mainly only played with 50k gold) - but from my experience, the attacks through the Alliance War were significantly easier. I was in the same boat as you, and once I hopped into the Alliance Way I haven't lost a single attack. It's THAT much easier

I lost a lot of Alliance battles, primarily because I had shitty cards but also because some of the bases are extremely well designed with deadly choke points made up of Veteran manned sandbag walls, concrete bunkers, walls and lots of barbwire that are impossible to defeat without Focus Fire, Decoys and Tear Gas (3 things I'm always out of) :(. Barbed Wire is easily the deadliest defence you can build in a base, because it slows enemy troops to a crawl if they don't have resistances to it installed and makes sitting ducks for enemy fire.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

I am not get alliance badge trophy because alliance owner kicked me in last day from the alliance it seems even that I played a lot and earned point for alliance. So yes,a lot of garbage people playing this game. Imagine that he kicked in last day,not during week of gaming. Now I need to wait another month for a chance to earn badge,great.

FYI since you are stacking, I haven't figured out how to get it to pop on my other accounts.

It might be a one account at a time thing.

13 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

That's because you started playing after the shutdown notice was announced - the free gold was only for people who started playing before that happened :(.

That's not quite true, I only started on Oct 15th which was after the shutdown notice.

I can't help but think the cutoff was around the middle of the month though.