Download this game before the end of the month for 50k free gold. [Expired]

bobjoehill

19 hours ago, Sydoki said:

For those who're playing this atm (especially those with 50k gold). The alliances has started (will last for a week) - it's by far the best mode to farm XP and different Veterans for the "Well Rounded" trophy as all opponents I've faced were way easier to deal with than 3k+ defense points through normal War mode

can i join an alliance which completes this quest?

1 hour ago, KOREAakaJDCR said:

can i join an alliance which completes this quest?

All alliances are automatically eligible to participate in the Alliance Wars as far as I know. You just need to be in one (any alliance) - tho there's a trophy for being in an alliance that ends the war with a "badge". I assume these are given out for participation in the Alliance War mode - and it's unclear whether there's a chance of not getting anything at all

In short - try to find an alliance that's more or less active

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Meant to start this as soon as I saw the thread...nevertheless started today. Hoping for the 50k but game is fun regardless, always meant to get to this one - definitely a benefit to server closures! (When announced properly). 

i still think its only for existing accounts :/

On 26/10/2022 at 2:15 AM, DEI2EK said:

How long does it take to 100%? I’m interested in doing this especially with the extra gold

I did the AS stack in 1 week and 3 days but that was with some waiting for the alliance season to start and finish. The seasons are on a regular basis though. The gold will definitely give you a good boost. I’d say you can do the 100% in about a week, but it’s a bit more quicker if it’s your 2nd or 3rd stack as Top Brass and Level 25 trophies auto-pop. 

1 minute ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I launched NA and EU stacks, skipped the tutorials and waited. It's been 3 days but sadly i didn't have 50k gold gifted yet.

I added the EU stack to my alt accounts a few days ago but as of now, neither of them have received the 50k gold so it really does look like it's only applicable to existing players who started playing, prior to this month :(.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I added the EU stack to my alt accounts a few days ago but as of now, neither of them have received the 50k gold so it really does look like it's only applicable to existing players who started playing, prior to this month :(.

Damn. I guess we have to hope and see if it might still be added before the end of the month. Maybe the recieving takes a bit more time though. But as of now, i don't have that much hope.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Same for me. Still, you and I are in the same alliance, so let’s get that badge! I see you’ve been a busy bee with 1200 points. Not sure what will qualify us for the badge. 

16 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

What level did you start doing alliance battles at? I’m only like 10 and I got my ass kicked during one

I wouldn't sweat it. I didn't get the 50k gold and only started a couple of days ago (24th). I already have around 1000 alliance points now. I lost 10 or so alliance matches in a row, so just keep coming back, and make use of the bonus battles. Honestly, I feel like the gold would only accelerate everything (especially the level grind), but with so much time left until the shutdown, it really isn't needed. Even level 25 will happen for me before the end of this season, those are the last two trophies I need.

10 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

FYI, you also get plenty of alliance points when you successfully defend your base. You can easily hit 300 points during the Alliance War by focusing on building up your base for defenses.

I didn't know this, thanks for the tip. 

Down to the last trophy for this game, just need the badge of honor trophy. I'm in an alliance now, it seems pretty active, many members have points. Looks like I'm top in my alliance with 1490 points. Will this be enough points for the trophy or should I carry on? 

D00M3D_UK_.png

3 minutes ago, D00M3D_UK_ said:

Down to the last trophy for this game, just need the badge of honor trophy. I'm in an alliance now, it seems pretty active, many members have points. Looks like I'm top in my alliance with 1490 points. Will this be enough points for the trophy or should I carry on? 

D00M3D_UK_.png

I would carry on, just in case.

• Like 1

Doesn't almost every alliance get a badge? You just have to be part of one, right? Ours is in the Gold II tier currently. And from what I've seen, as long as the alliance has more than 0 points in total, it is at least in the lowest Bronze tier, which equates to a badge, does it not?

How I read the trophy description, it means the alliance will earn the badge, regardless of your individual placing in said alliance?

Regarding the alliance points: You might have to win one attack if you racked up 300 points just from defences to actually trigger the trophy. A friend of mine got to 280 points from attacks, then to 310 from a defence, but didn't get the trophy. Won an attack and it popped.

EDIT to save posts:

Just now, DEI2EK said:

Does the attacking a friends base count for the 3 for the trophy win or lose?

And does it need to be 3 separate friends?

Attacking friends yields zero rewards and doesn't count for the win streak trophy.

For the Best Buds trophy, you have to attack three separate friends. However to save time, you can attack them and as soon as you started the battle, you can surrender. Can't confirm if that works if you do it three times, but I surrendered one out of three times and still got the trophy.

Edited by Infernopommes
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

Does the attacking a friends base count for the 3 for the trophy win or lose?

And does it need to be 3 separate friends?

1: You just have to attack them - it doesn't matter if you win or lose. In fact, you can surrender the moment you gain control of your soldiers and it will still count. The trophy will pop the moment you attack your third friend.

2: It has to be 3 unique friends, else the attacks won't count. It used to be possible to attack the same friend over and over again but the devs quickly fixed that exploit.

2 hours ago, D00M3D_UK_ said:

D00M3D_UK_.png

AFAIK any badge will do - and it seems it's very easy to get them, given that the overall Alliance points required for one (like the lowest bronze badge) is fairly low

By all means, you can carry on - but I'm certain you don't have to grind every day as it's pretty much a guarantee if you alliance has any amount of points

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

AFAIK any badge will do - and it seems it's very easy to get them, given that the overall Alliance points required for one (like the lowest bronze badge) is fairly low

By all means, you can carry on - but I'm certain you don't have to grind every day as it's pretty much a guarantee if you alliance has any amount of points

Ok that's good to know. Just need to wait for the season to end and I will get my trophy/100%, nice. 

D00M3D_UK_.png

6 hours ago, Infernopommes said:

Doesn't almost every alliance get a badge?

I believe so long as anyone in the alliance does a battle you get one. From the 'Alliance' menu, the first tab you can open should be your alliance. If you click there, there's a 'View Badges' option. My alliance has a Bronze III badge and the description says 'Your alliance earned a Bronze Badge for competing in Alliance Battles'. So it sounds to me that so long as anyone in the Alliance does a battle, you'll get the participation badge.

I just started a few days ago and also have not received the 50k gold. I'll have the 100% when the Alliance Battles end in a few days and I had very few problems. I've done 258 battles so far and about halfway between level 24 and 25. I think the game is probably harder for those that are just starting since every one that already had accounts was flush with Gold, allowing them to beef up their defenses. I can't tell you how many bases I've fought that have Commando's....

Couple of things I can recommend to help....

• Use the :triangle: button before you do a battle on the base. I didn't do it for like the first 200 battles or so and it's been a huge help with figuring out what Attack Cards to use. 
  • Decoy's are great for having the enemy destroy their own structures. If you place it right, the enemy will help you. The trick is to put it on the other side of the structure you want them to destroy, but not so well hidden that they can't see it. Sometimes it seems like it doesn't work, however  I've found the Mortars and Anti-Air structures to take the most damage consistently.
  • Don't necessarily use your missiles on battle structures. Most people have walls setup to funnel your men through narrow passages...if you can take down a wall with a missile or 'Target' attack card, you can often get to the structures from the back side and clean house...the AI is idiotic so sometimes they'll still run through the barbed wire when there's a hole in the wall...but enough usually get through to make it worth it.
  • I did not use my Veterans on offense so that I had them for defense. I tried to get a Veteran of each of the beginning classes and save them for when I had 5 different. I struggled with a Medic and ended up getting my 5th Veteran with the Flamethrower. I then popped them all as I as about to win a battle for an easy pop on the Well Rounded trophy. It takes a bit, but was very easy to do.
  • It sucks for upgrading your base/men, but save for that level 7 wall....it takes 377k Munitions.
  • I got my 'Legendary Card' from a battle reward and it happened after my 248th battle, so it's pretty rare, but you can get it without buying the packs so don't let that scare you away.
  • Doing defenses are a decent way to make some Munitions pretty easy without worrying about losing Dog Tags. Set up your base to funnel the enemy to one spot and you'll get to the 6 minute mark without too much trouble.

I've really enjoyed playing so far and this game is pretty addicting. Since each instance is only 3-5 minutes long, it's quite easy to fall into that 'just one more' mentality and end up playing a very long time.

/edit forgot to mention that I think you need 300 points from attacking in Alliances to get the trophy. When I hit 300 points, the trophy didn't pop for me and I thought it was glitched. It did pop for me when I hit 360 points and 60 of those points I got were from defenses so I think maybe the defense points didn't count.

Edited by Briste
  • Like 3