Download this game before the end of the month for 50k free gold. [Expired]

bobjoehill

I didn't get it either. The potential 50k gold was actually the main reason I decided to give this game a shot. On the plus side, 100% is still doable without the extra gold since there is still plenty of time. So you aren't really screwed or anything. Started seriously playing this game on Oct 28 and I have all the trophies done now except for the lvl25 one (currently lvl23.)

• Like 3

Yes, I agree the 100% is not that bad. I was just unlucky to not find any legendary cards yet (not even in the epic pack you get at level 18 I think) Since I am going for the stacks, I am hoping to either get them from the alliance rewards or the common packs when I finish saving for the level 7 walls on the other stacks.

On 11/1/2022 at 5:24 AM, HuntingFever said:

Ultimately though, some bases are just too well designed to be successfully assaulted.

I strongly believe that attackers have an advantage in this game, and all things on the table, putting the best attacker up against the most well designed base, the attacker can win. Here's a video of a top player (Odytask) taking on 8-10k power bases and winning. It acutally helped me a lot to see his tactics and what units/perks/cards he uses.

Edited by bobjoehill

2 hours ago, bobjoehill said:

I strongly believe that attackers have an advantage in this game, and all things on the table, putting the best attacker up against the most well designed base, the attacker can win. Here's a video of a top player (Odytask) taking on 8-10k power bases and winning. It acutally helped me a lot to see his tactics and what units/perks/cards he uses.

How on earth did he get the deployment costs dow so low and end up with 10+ minutes to complete each mission, along with having over 5k Munitions to spend?

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

How on earth did he get the deployment costs dow so low and end up with 10+ minutes to complete each mission, along with having over 5k Munitions to spend?

His deployment costs are so low because he has the diamond-tier of the 'minimum wage' perk on nearly every unit (you can see his perk loadout at the beginning of the battle) + I assume he has all the medals for the units, many of which reduce the cost to spawn the unit.

The higher the base power, the more time you get to assult it. In my experience, the most devious and hard to beat bases are the ones that are at about 3000-4000 basepower but they are filled to the brim with 3* sniper/rocketeer/flamer/bombardier/sharpshooter, maxed level anti air guns, and barbed wire mazes. They barely use towers at all to lower the base power. The less time you get to attack can be the difference between victory and defeat depending on the auto-drops of ammuntion and cards you get periodically thoughout the battle. The less time you get the less chance you'll get a lucky focus fire off an auto-drop.

The 5k munitions to spend is a fuction of his level I think. Im not sure but I think you get ~your level*100 munitions up to level 50 to start every battle but I'm not exactly sure. I know it seems to increse each time I level up though. (the auto-drops of ammunition also increase with level I believe)

Edited by bobjoehill
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, bobjoehill said:

His deployment costs are so low because he has the diamond-tier of the 'minimum wage' perk on nearly every unit (you can see his perk loadout at the beginning of the battle) + I assume he has all the medals for the units, many of which reduce the cost to spawn the unit.

The higher the base power, the more time you get to assult it. In my experience, the most devious and hard to beat bases are the ones that are at about 3000-4000 basepower but they are filled to the brim with 3* sniper/rocketeer/flamer/bombardier/sharpshooter, maxed level anti air guns, and barbed wire mazes. They barely use towers at all to lower the base power. The less time you get to attack can be the difference between victory and defeat depending on the auto-drops of ammuntion and cards you get periodically thoughout the battle. The less time you'll get a lucky focus fire off an auto-drop.

The 5k munitions to spend is a fuction of his level I think. Im not sure but I think you get ~your level*100 munitions up to level 50 to start every battle but I'm not exactly sure. I know it seems to increse each time I level up though. (the auto-drops of ammunition also increase with level I believe)

Wow, heaven only knows how many hours he spent maxing out everything ?!  Now I have the 100%, I'm probably going to drop this game, because it's just getting too frustrating, trying and failing to find a strategy that works for me at least most of the time :(. EDIT: In typical forum style, no sooner do I go off on a rant, I hit on a winning streak :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

On 11/6/2022 at 10:10 PM, pavelbagirov said:

I created my own alliance - ‘badge of honour’ to avoid kickers owners so if everyone want can join. No more kicks on this alliance 

Hey boss, I also joined the alliance. Thanks for making it. 

Edited by SpenVoid

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2023/2/11 at 3:53 PM, Hysteria said:

I know that I am late to the party but if I start from the scratch, will I be able to get 100% ? Plus what about Badge of Honor ? I a little confused? Any tips for 100% ?

You have more than enough time to 100% at least 2 stacks of the game if you start from scratch. There should be 2 entire seasons remaining before the shutdown for getting Badge of Honor.

But if you want that 3rd stack, you'll have to join an alliance right now which'll end up being top 60% on the leaderboard at the end of this season. The current season is ending in about 12 hours so it's still doable.