Download this game before the end of the month for 50k free gold. [Expired]

bobjoehill

On 10/24/2022 at 10:41 AM, HuntingFever said:

How do you get the Best Buds trophy? I ask because I have a friend with the game but his base isn't showing up - do we have to be online at the same time for it to appear?

Has he played recently?

Might be a server issue idk, but I added my alt after making a base with it and it worked fine. Same with the two other people I added from PSNP.

Edited by Stevieboy

It appears that Sony is now slowly killing all of theirs PS4 games. I would suggest to do all of MP trophies for U4 and Helldivers, becouse they're probably also close to the closure, and trust me, Helldivers is a hell of a grind, and they will most likely give you like 2 weeks to do it lmao.
Still R.I.P for Guns Up, another part of my "teenagehood" is dying ?

BTW, cant wait to see everyone ignore it, and then on April 10th start to moan and cry, here on the forum, that they dont have "enough time" lmao.

Edited by POMARANCZA123PL
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Infernopommes said:

The game is not available in the German psn store, so I presume I'm not eligible for the gold, even if I would get the game through other means?

In that case, you have to download the game from another region's store if you want to play it before the end of the month and be eligible for the 50k bonus.

21 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

I wasn't concerend about how to acquire the game, I am wondering if getting the game that way would exempt me from getting the 50k.

If you download it and start the game, I’m assuming the game is registering your PSNID on their server and activating the game to that account. So you should still get the coins. No harm in trying. I assume you can launch the game without earning trophies - so you can always delete it if you get no coins.

Does playing the tutorial pop any trophies? Yes it does. I should have read the guide. 

Has anyone been able to get the coins with just downloading and launching the game - I don’t want any trophies until I know for sure the coins appear.

Edited by diskdocx

6 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

If you download it and start the game, I’m assuming the game is registering your PSNID on their server and activating the game to that account. So you should still get the coins. No harm in trying. I assume you can launch the game without earning trophies - so you can always delete it if you get no coins.

Does playing the tutorial pop any trophies? Yes it does. I should have read the guide. 

Has anyone been able to get the coins with just downloading and launching the game - I don’t want any trophies until I know for sure the coins appear.

I downloaded the game when the server shutdown was announced, logged in to the server, and quit the tutorial. I got the 50K gold when everyone else did.

Not sure if you can still get 50K, but no harm in launching the game, quitting the tutorial, and seeing what happens.

11 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

How did you know you got the gold? From what I heard, you aren't able to check any stats before completing the tutorial.

Once the tutorial is complete, go to your base and look at the Gold Bars counter in the top right-hand corner of the screen. If you've got the 50k, that's where it will be displayed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Once the tutorial is complete

Hence my question how he knew he got the gold before he completed the tutorial.

Again, the goal for me here is to inquire information about me being eligible to receive the 50k with the game not being directly available for me, and without running into the risk to earn a trophy before I know for sure I will get the gold.

EDIT: Will quitting the tutorial let you see the stats the same as if you had completed it?

Edited by Infernopommes
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

Hence my question how he knew he got the gold before he completed the tutorial.

Again, the goal for me here is to inquire information about me being eligible to receive the 50k with the game not being directly available for me, and without running into the risk to earn a trophy before I know for sure I will get the gold.

EDIT: Will quitting the tutorial let you see the stats the same as if you had completed it?

I know I got the gold because I see 50K in my account. You don’t need to do the tutorial. You can “surrender.”

• Like 1

On 10/24/2022 at 7:31 AM, Needles said:

I know I got the gold because I see 50K in my account. You don’t need to do the tutorial. You can “surrender.”

Do you know how to go back to the tutorial, so you can get the tutorial trophy

I started this game 5 days ago, been playing each day for like 2 hours, its a fun game and I'm enjoying it so far. I have a feeling I'm not going to receive the 50k gold, which is a shame because it would of made this game a lot easier I think and it would of been fun spending all that gold.

Anyway even without the 50k gold I should be able to 100% this game.

D00M3D_UK_.png

For those who're playing this atm (especially those with 50k gold). The alliances has started (will last for a week) - it's by far the best mode to farm XP and different Veterans for the "Well Rounded" trophy as all opponents I've faced were way easier to deal with than 3k+ defense points through normal War mode

• Like 4

10 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

How long does it take to 100%? I’m interested in doing this especially with the extra gold

With 50k Gold, you're looking at just over a week to finish everything if you start now. The current Alliance Season ends in a week's time so you might have just enough time to build up some decent troops and cards before it ends but if not, the next one should start in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1