Winter 2022/2023 Backlog Challenge (signups open until December 31)

On 10/31/2022 at 1:41 AM, sword-blaster45 said:

this is my list for the winter backlog challenge devil may cry5 20% kingdoms of amalur ps4 version 1% detroit become human 4% far cry primal 2% and final fantasy type 0hd 16% 

On 10/31/2022 at 1:48 AM, JayDeLosDioses said:

It's been a while since I've joined one of these, so I think it's time again.

The games I'm submitting:

1. Monster Energy Supercross 5 - 48% (PS5)
  2. Grid Legends - 0% (PS5)
  3. God of War Ragnarök - 0% (PS4) (might be switching this one out but currently intending to double plat it.)
  4. Elden Ring - 4%(PS4)
  5. 9 Monkey of Shaolin - 21% (PS4)

On 10/31/2022 at 3:18 AM, huntedprey said:

Thanks! I'm onboard!

1. Quake (PS4) - 41%

2. Returnal (PS5) - 25%

3. Xcom: Enemy Unknown Plus (Vita) - 19%

4. Days Gone (PS4) - 8%

5. Guardians of the Galaxy (PS5) - 3%

On 10/31/2022 at 3:35 AM, StilRh said:

Games old and new (including some games that survived this challenge countless times). May revise closer to the time. Good luck all. Cheers @MidnightDragon and support staff for this yet again :)

Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream 28%

Deathloop 27%

God of War: Ragnarok 0%

Hades 33%

Inscryption 10%

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV 0%

Muv-Luv: Alternative 20%

Potion Permit 25%

Resident Evil 5 4%

Returnal 16%

Slay the spire 27%

Steamworld Dig 24%

Tactics Ogre: Reborn 0%

The Callisto Protocol 0%

Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth 35%

On 10/31/2022 at 4:14 AM, anton1453 said:

On 10/31/2022 at 6:59 AM, Fanatixa1 said:

Hi everyone, 

I would like to join: 

1. The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles - 4%

2. Bugsnax - 5%

3. The Escapists: The Walking Dead - 48%

4. Red Dead Redemption 2 - 7%

5. Cat Quest II - 0%

On 10/31/2022 at 10:34 AM, boorish_brute said:

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4) - 24%

Hollow Knight - 31%

Wolfenstein: Youngblood - 12%

Bloodborne - 1%

God of War: Ragnarok (PS5) - 0%

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Reunion (PS5) - 0%

Returnal - 0%

Demon’s Souls (PS5) - 0%

Outer Wilds (PS5) - 0%

Hades (PS5) - 0%

Persona 5 Royal (PS4) - 0%

Celeste - 0%

On 10/31/2022 at 0:06 PM, iXanon said:

ConventionalImpureChital-size_restricted

Re-he-heally..?

Provisional list...

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS4) 25%

DiRT 4 (PS4) - 42%*

Driver: San Francisco (PS3) - 31%

Heavy Rain (PS3) - 11%

Jak II (PS3) - 18%

Republique (PS4) 1%

Sephirothic Stories (PS4) - 5%

One game can have a completion percentage of up to 50%, but the rest must be 33% or under.

On 10/31/2022 at 9:37 PM, The_Head_Crusher said:

I am in again. will probably be bringing over some if not most of my list from the fall event if I don't get to them before the month is up. But that will likely be some combination of:

GTA Vice City - The Definitive Edition

Scott Pilgrim vs The World  (PS4)

Guardians of the Galaxy (Fall Event)

Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 (Fall Event)

Call of Cthulu (Fall event)

The Walking Dead Season 1 PS4 (Fall Event)

On 10/31/2022 at 10:24 PM, papert0wng1rl said:

I took a break for fall and failed summer due to some personal stuff, so I am going to attempt winter. I'll start with five and see where it takes me. The list is tentative, but I've been meaning to get to the following for ages:

• The Quarry [43%]
  • Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection [0%]
  • Alien: Isolation [0%]
  • Mass Effect [0%]
  • Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales [0%]

On 10/31/2022 at 11:08 PM, Kristen Danielle said:

Count me in.

1) Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4, 5%)

2) The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil In Me (Unreleased, 0%)

3) Ratchet & Clank (PS3, 0%)

4) Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (PS3, 0%)

5) Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PS3, 0%)

A possible swap for future reference is Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (PS4, 29%).

On 11/1/2022 at 0:30 AM, Hurricane_Tanya said:

Sign me up again. I may need to add a couple of my fall games to this list, but so far I have

- Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star - 0%
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales - 10%
- Never Alone - 32%
- Catherine: Full Body - 17%
- Ghost of Tsushima- 0%

I wanted to add Arkham Origins too, but the ps plus version doesn’t include DLC and I don’t have a ps3. I might still play it since it’s one of the few games actually set at Christmas

On 11/1/2022 at 7:25 AM, Taruta13 said:

Okay, I know this is a full month ahead of time, but I am going to sign up with these games. Two of these are on my Kill Your Completion list, so I can't give percentages for those games yet, but I will update this post when I get those games done. (I'll move them to the first two games on that list and start playing them now to get them out of the way.)

1. Disgaea 5
  2. Dark Cloud 2 (These two are on my Kill Your Completion list)
  3. World of Final Fantasy (5%) (put this on my Vita to play while going on my morning walks, don't worry, this percentage won't rise much because WoFF is stingy with trophies. xD)
  4. SaGa Frontier Remastered (0%) (was going to do this for the Backlog by the Month challenge but dropped out of that event due to Richter Belmont being a jerkwad to control so I couldn't complete Castlevania Requiem without rage quitting. Richter Mode is BRUTAL. :()
  5. Eventide: Slavic Fable (0%)
  6. Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror (0%)
  7. Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends (0%)
  8. Queen's Quest 2 (0%)
  9. Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn (0%)
  10. Queen's Quest 4: Sacred Truce (0%)

Yep, 40% are grindy RPGs and the rest are EZPZ Artifex Mundi titles. I have a ton of Artifex titles. xD

For the record, while there are grindy RPGs, SaGa Frontier has kept an exploit to make yourself super rich and there are no levels, you level up your stats, so it shouldn't take too long to platinum the game(except for the super boss you have to fight as Fuse but I can look up guides) and there is a guy who put a video on how he platinumed Disgaea 5 in under five hours so I'll refer to that. WoFF was already started and I do it on my walks so it shouldn't take be too hard to grind and the only major grind is Dark Cloud 2 but I've platinumed it before so I know what to expect. ^_^

Anyways, I have a month to plan out my attack on the RPGs so it's not a big deal, especially since I have to play the first two for 21 hours due to the KYC event. This time I am not going to accidentally stack games. And I do have to plat P5R for the last event this month anyways. ;)

1 hour ago, reaperveteran86 said:

Hi,

I want to join again.

My List:

- Spyro 2: Ripto`s Rage 0%

- Japanese Rail Sim: Journey to Kyoto 0%

- WILL:  A Wonderful World (EU) 1%

- LEGO The Incredibles 0%

- Anno: Mutationem 0%

- Assassin`s Creed: Brotherhood (PS4) 23%

- Sword and Fairy 6 (EU) 1%

- Sword and Fairy 7: Together Forever (PS4) 0%

- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter 42%

- Star Ocean: First Departure R 0%

OK, I think that’s everyone so far. 

• Like 3

i hope everyone enjoys their games if i have finished my games then i wil add two more to the list dark souls remastered5% and devil may cry 4 special edition 4% i really enjoy this challenge because with my stupid mistake buying games starting the games never finished them but thanks to this event i am now more motivated then i was before to finish my games my percentage is 17.52 and it was first 17.42 

On 11/2/2022 at 5:02 PM, Bumperklever said:

OK I may or may not have joined the last time, I can't remember, but it is time for me to start cleaning up my list again.

Or atleast keep it together because with all these shutdowns and planned online modes I only keep on adding. 1f605.png

Especially PS3 / PSVita games are a bit more risque to keep on my list, especially if Sony decide to do something... Stupid...

Anyways, I would atleast like to fill in these games to finish up in the winter period:

Ratchet: Deadlocked [PS3, 36,97%] - currently at 32%, this one has been sitting there for quite a while. But for some reason everytime I boot this one up, I play for 1 minute and I closed it down again, dunno this needs to stop 1f605.png

Far Cry 2 [PS3, 0,63%] - Currently at 37%, bassicaly did the MP this summer, just in case it got thrown into the ubi purge by mistake. So I need to get all the SP trophies to finish up the plat.

Driver: San Fransisco [PS3, 2,82%] - Currently at 30%, Same deal as far Cry 2, finished the MP due to the UBI purge. Just need to do the SP to finish up the plat.

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [PS3, 7,65%] - Currently at 14%, Well I had the plan 2 years ago to platinum all of the PS3 cod's til ghost (I would be playing ghost and onward on PS4). However it stayed with that unfortunately.

Front mission evolved [PS3, 1,32%] - Currently at 23%, Another simple case of, I got the MP done, but the SP has been on my list for quite a while now, time to finish it up for good.

And depending on how it goes I will add more.

On 11/2/2022 at 9:30 PM, Vulpine9Tails said:

I shall join as well. Here is my list:

1. Cyberpunk 2077 - 7%

2. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga - 11%

3. Chorus - 25% 

4. Persona 5 Royal - 1%

5. Gotham Knights - 6% (**currently playing with bf so may end up changing if we go too far before this starts up**)

6. God of War Ragnarok - 0%

7. A Plague Tale: Requiem - 0%

8. Biomutant - 0%

9. Metro Exodus - 0%

10. Two Point Campus - 0%

I am excited that the Attack on Completion Event will finally be ending soon, so I can finally stop caring so much about when I start new games. I am right at 75% right now which was my goal and I don't want to ruin it in the last two months. I really appreciate that challenge for what it is, but I really just want to play and not worry about it. Especially after a whole year of watching my stats.

23 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

oh heck yeah, been intersed in this for a while so let's do it 

Dungeon defenders 2

Rocket league

Warborn

Battle Islands Commanders

The Escapists

Added

• Like 2

Judgment-20221005093213

Lost-Judgment-20221015173052

Update #1

1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. My 900th Platinum Milestone and 100% Completion. Very Rare: 7.40%.Tick Mark Icon, Flat Illustration of Check Mark – Vector Stock Vector -  Illustration of sign, checkmark: 164317151
  2. My Hero One's Justice 2. 0% (Progression 70% So Far).
  3. Team Sonic Racing. My 950th platinum milestone, 8th Ultra Rare AND Trophy 20,000th and 100% Completion. Ultra Rare: 3.73%.Tick Mark Icon, Flat Illustration of Check Mark – Vector Stock Vector -  Illustration of sign, checkmark: 164317151
  4. SENRAN KAGURA Burst Re:Newal. 0% (Haven't started yet).
  5. Senran KAGURA PEACH BEACH SPLASH. 0% (Haven't started yet).
  6. Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart. My Very First PS5 Platinum. This is my 998th Platinum and 100% Completion. Common: 66.10%.Tick Mark Icon, Flat Illustration of Check Mark – Vector Stock Vector -  Illustration of sign, checkmark: 164317151
  7. Demon Souls Remake PS5 0% (Haven't started yet).
  8. Crypt of the Necrodancer 35% (Progression at 35% so far).
  9. Hades PS4 EU 0% (Haven't started yet).
  10. Bayonetta 0% (Haven't started yet).
  11. Spider-man: Miles Morales PS5. This is my 999th platinum trophy and 100% Completion. Common: 51.08%.Tick Mark Icon, Flat Illustration of Check Mark – Vector Stock Vector -  Illustration of sign, checkmark: 164317151
  12. Spider-man Remastered PS5 0% (Haven't started yet).
  13. Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade PS5 (Haven't started yet).
  14. Far Cry 6 PS4 0% (Haven't started yet).
  15. Far Cry 6 PS5 0% (Haven't started yet).
  16. Judgment PS5 81% (Progression at 81% so far).
  17. Lost Judgment PS5 88% (Progression at 88% so far).
  18. Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade PS5 0% (Haven't started yet).
  19. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD 0% (Haven't started yet ).
  20. The Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles PS5 (Haven't started yet).
  21. Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus German Version 0% (Haven't started yet).
  22. Persona 5 Royal PS5 0% (Haven't started yet).

Description for Judgment PS5: I have made excellent progress so far on the first sequel of Judgment Remastered PS5. Those new items really help me move much faster in the game better then the PS4 version. This is a small update I have shown so far but I am almost done on it though.

Description for Lost Judgment PS5: Another small update and also great progress to the game but it can be tedious and boring at times but hey it is still a great fighting crime game and I still enjoyed it nonetheless.

Description for Persona 5 Royal PS5: I have decided to add Persona 5 Royal PS5 to my bucket list.

@MidnightDragon You can sign me up as well please. I still have a vast amount of games that I haven't started yet but I'll manage to get all the easy good games out of the way before the end of the year 2022. :)

• Like 3

On 10/31/2022 at 11:34 AM, boorish_brute said:

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4) - 24% Deathloop - 0%

Hollow Knight - 31%

Wolfenstein: Youngblood - 12%

Bloodborne - 1%

God of War: Ragnarok (PS5) - 0%

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Reunion (PS5) - 0%

Returnal - 0%

Demon’s Souls (PS5) - 0%

Outer Wilds (PS5) - 0%

Hades (PS5) - 0%

Persona 5 Royal (PS4) - 0%

Celeste - 0%

Adding:

11/5/22 : GTA Vice City Definitive Edition - 0%

Updated my list since, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, is past 50% completion now.

Also, the link to my comment in the original post is incorrect. :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

@MidnightDragon i just noticed that in the title is says sign ups open until DECEMBER 31ST should it not be NOVERMBER 30TH?

No. I used to allow signups to go throughout the challenge. Now limiting the time to the month before and the first month. 

On 11/4/2022 at 4:15 PM, Alice Hiiragi said:

Judgment-20221005093213

Lost-Judgment-20221015173052

Update #1

1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. My 900th Platinum Milestone and 100% Completion. Very Rare: 7.40%.Tick Mark Icon, Flat Illustration of Check Mark – Vector Stock Vector -  Illustration of sign, checkmark: 164317151
  2. My Hero One's Justice 2. 0% (Progression 70% So Far).
  3. Team Sonic Racing. My 950th platinum milestone, 8th Ultra Rare AND Trophy 20,000th and 100% Completion. Ultra Rare: 3.73%.Tick Mark Icon, Flat Illustration of Check Mark – Vector Stock Vector -  Illustration of sign, checkmark: 164317151
  4. SENRAN KAGURA Burst Re:Newal. 0% (Haven't started yet).
  5. Senran KAGURA PEACH BEACH SPLASH. 0% (Haven't started yet).
  6. Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart. My Very First PS5 Platinum. This is my 998th Platinum and 100% Completion. Common: 66.10%.Tick Mark Icon, Flat Illustration of Check Mark – Vector Stock Vector -  Illustration of sign, checkmark: 164317151
  7. Demon Souls Remake PS5 0% (Haven't started yet).
  8. Crypt of the Necrodancer 35% (Progression at 35% so far).
  9. Hades PS4 EU 0% (Haven't started yet).
  10. Bayonetta 0% (Haven't started yet).
  11. Spider-man: Miles Morales PS5. This is my 999th platinum trophy and 100% Completion. Common: 51.08%.Tick Mark Icon, Flat Illustration of Check Mark – Vector Stock Vector -  Illustration of sign, checkmark: 164317151
  12. Spider-man Remastered PS5 0% (Haven't started yet).
  13. Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade PS5 (Haven't started yet).
  14. Far Cry 6 PS4 0% (Haven't started yet).
  15. Far Cry 6 PS5 0% (Haven't started yet).
  16. Judgment PS5 81% (Progression at 81% so far).
  17. Lost Judgment PS5 88% (Progression at 88% so far).
  18. Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade PS5 0% (Haven't started yet).
  19. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD 0% (Haven't started yet ).
  20. The Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles PS5 (Haven't started yet).
  21. Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus German Version 0% (Haven't started yet).
  22. Persona 5 Royal PS5 0% (Haven't started yet).

Description for Judgment PS5: I have made excellent progress so far on the first sequel of Judgment Remastered PS5. Those new items really help me move much faster in the game better then the PS4 version. This is a small update I have shown so far but I am almost done on it though.

Description for Lost Judgment PS5: Another small update and also great progress to the game but it can be tedious and boring at times but hey it is still a great fighting crime game and I still enjoyed it nonetheless.

Description for Persona 5 Royal PS5: I have decided to add Persona 5 Royal PS5 to my bucket list.

@MidnightDragon You can sign me up as well please. I still have a vast amount of games that I haven't started yet but I'll manage to get all the easy good games out of the way before the end of the year 2022. :)

Put you on the list.

• Like 2

Just now, cy1999aek_maik said:

Does this start immediately?My list is:

1. Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3) - 1%

2. Call of Duty: Vanguard (PS4) - 12%

3. Call of Duty: WWII (PS4) - 29%

4. God of War III Remastered (PS4) - 0% (Never Played)

5. God of War: Ascension (PS3) - 1% 

6. Human Fall Flat (PS4) - 1%

7.Need For Speed Heat (PS4) - 7%

8. Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (PS3) - 0% (Never Played)

9. SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom (PS4) - 5%

10. Team Sonic Racing (PS4) - 12%

11. The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes (PS4) - 7%

12. The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope (PS4) - 20%

13. The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (PS4) - 19% - It seems there is a bugged trophy with this one due to the latest update but hopefully they'll patch it.

This is my first time joining one of these and I might have bitten on more than I could chew but we'll see. I'll try my best lol, some games seem to be easy.

it starts December 1st and ends February 28th 

• Like 2

On 11/6/2022 at 7:13 AM, viech54 said:

Sign me up.

1. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (PS5 remaster, release date is this month): This game is unreleased as of right now. We don't know if it'll have a separate trophy list. If it doesn't, I'll play the PSV version instead, this one: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6738-ys-viii-lacrimosa-of-dana
  2. Doki Doki Literature Club Plus (PS5): https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13292-doki-doki-literature-club-plus
  3. Crystar: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9553-crystar
  4. Tales of Arise (PS5): https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13906-tales-of-arise
  5. Moons of Madness: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10254-moons-of-madness

All games are at 0%.

With the exception of Ys VIII and Tales of Arise, these games shouldn't take long to complete. Crystar is a bit longer than DDLC+ and Moons of Madness. While I have quite a few 100+ hours games in my backlog, I can't predict how much I'll be able to play due to work and me playing Genshin Impact, a game that gets new content every few weeks. So I'm a bit reluctant about adding 5 long games. I have some time off of work in January, so if I get these games done before the event ends and still have quite a bit of time left, I might add at least one of these games (Samurai Warriors 4-II, The Witcher 3, ...).

On 11/6/2022 at 8:06 AM, Rejim said:

Oh this is a neat idea! Although was thinking of doing some backlog work now I will have more time, being somewhat obligated will be a helpful boost.

So my list is:

:platinum: 44% - LOST SEA

:platinum: 27% - GUARDS

:platinum: 24% - DUNGEONS 2

:platinum: 22% - GOD OF WAR: ASCENSION

:platinum: 21% - TINY TINA'S ASSAULT ON DRAGON KEEP

:platinum: 20% - ARAGAMI

:platinum: 15% - DEAD DUNGEON

:platinum: 13% - AEREA

:platinum: 07% - FEAR EFFECT SEDNA

:platinum: 02% - JAK II

Might have completed a couple before the deadline begins and I might add some in the meantime.

21 hours ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

Does this start immediately?My list is:

1. Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3) - 1%

2. Call of Duty: Vanguard (PS4) - 12%

3. Call of Duty: WWII (PS4) - 29%

4. God of War III Remastered (PS4) - 0% (Never Played)

5. God of War: Ascension (PS3) - 1% 

6. Human Fall Flat (PS4) - 1%

7.Need For Speed Heat (PS4) - 7%

8. Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (PS3) - 0% (Never Played)

9. SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom (PS4) - 5%

10. Team Sonic Racing (PS4) - 12%

11. The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes (PS4) - 7%

12. The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope (PS4) - 20%

13. The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (PS4) - 19% - It seems there is a bugged trophy with this one due to the latest update but hopefully they'll patch it.

This is my first time joining one of these and I might have bitten on more than I could chew but we'll see. I'll try my best lol, some games seem to be easy.

All added. Starts December 1, ends February 28. You can change your list until the end of the month.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, neospoon said:

I’d like to sign up again.

List might change as I’m working on some of these games already.

But for now I’ve picked these:

- Rage - 12%

- MediEvil - 13%

- We Happy Few - 14%

- Gravity Rush 2 - 15%

- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist - 41%

13 hours ago, damcrac5 said:

Hello again!

I always seem to enjoy these and reading everyone's progress so I'm signing up again!  I usually post a really long list, but for now, I'll tone it down to 5 as Ragnarok is coming and I'm not sure how long I'll enjoy that one.  It might not even be eligible by the time the event starts.  Either way, here are my 5 for now.

1. God of War: Ragnarok (PS5) - 0%

2. Uncharted 4 - 21%

3. Elden Ring (PS5) - 0%

4. Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita) - ??%

5. Toem - 0%

6. Salt and Sacrifice (PS5) - 0%

7. Trek to Yomi (PS5) - 0%

8. Madden NFL 22 (PS4) - 0%

Okay, I said I'll tone it down, but obviously failed because I am hoping to push through some of these smaller titles since I've done so many larger ones over the last several months.  That and my first 4 aren't really quick games, especially P4G.  I've actually already started P4G but have yet to sync it. I'll remove it from the list if I get to far in the next couple of weeks.

OK, you two are in. 

• Like 2

Okay, so I am going to have to do some swaps. This is why I try to avoid doing games in multiple events. Because I had to do content for KYC and I got too invested in it, Disgaea 5 is now at 62% and therefore I have to drop it from the list as it's far beyond the 50% limit allowed for one game. :(

I decided to drop back to five games again, because (1) I don't feel like doing two Artifex Mundi trilogies in two months, and (2) I think I bit off more than I could chew last time. So here is the next and more permanent list:

1. Dark Cloud 2 [17%] (I intend to restart on this save after Kill Your Completion is over and this will be one of my first goals as I enjoyed the game so far.)
  2. Persona 5 Royal [3%] (This is the PS4 version. I am going to work hard and try to recover from my setback so I can complete the PS5 version by Thanksgiving)
  3. Eventide: Slavic Fable
  4. Eventide 2: The Sorcerer's Mirror
  5. Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends (all 0%, this is a much easier series to work with)
  • Like 2

On 6.11.2022 at 2:13 PM, viech54 said:

Sign me up.

1. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (PS5 remaster, release date is this month): This game is unreleased as of right now. We don't know if it'll have a separate trophy list. If it doesn't, I'll play the PSV version instead, this one: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6738-ys-viii-lacrimosa-of-dana
  2. Doki Doki Literature Club Plus (PS5): https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13292-doki-doki-literature-club-plus
  3. Crystar: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9553-crystar
  4. Tales of Arise (PS5): https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13906-tales-of-arise
  5. Moons of Madness: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10254-moons-of-madness

All games are at 0%.

With the exception of Ys VIII and Tales of Arise, these games shouldn't take long to complete. Crystar is a bit longer than DDLC+ and Moons of Madness. While I have quite a few 100+ hours games in my backlog, I can't predict how much I'll be able to play due to work and me playing Genshin Impact, a game that gets new content every few weeks. So I'm a bit reluctant about adding 5 long games. I have some time off of work in January, so if I get these games done before the event ends and still have quite a bit of time left, I might add at least one of these games (Samurai Warriors 4-II, The Witcher 3, ...).

Ys VIII for PS5 got released in the US today , so far there are no new trophies. Unless this changes, I'll go with the PSV version. What's strange is that the remaster doesn't have any trophies at all, not even an existing trophy list according to PSNP. This might change later, though not sure when they update the trophy lists.

edit: The PS5 version has a trophy list, so my list now looks like this:

1. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (PS5) https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/19385-ys-viii-lacrimosa-of-dana 0%
  2. Doki Doki Literature Club Plus (PS5): https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13292-doki-doki-literature-club-plus 0%
  3. Crystar: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9553-crystar 0%
  4. Tales of Arise (PS5): https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13906-tales-of-arise 0%
  5. Moons of Madness: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10254-moons-of-madness 0%
Edited by viech54
  • Like 1