Maiden May Cry? (Trophy thoughts)

Copanele

1 hour ago, zizimonster said:

It looks more Onechanbara than Devil May Cry

...without the skimpy outfits, of course! 1f602.png

I thought this looked like basically "Sorry, we can't do Senran Kagura anymore... Here's basically that but a bit more tame" needless to say I Pre-Ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition (does it even have a Physical Release? Regardless, it won't here in Australia ?‍♂️) looking forward to it, and if it isn't too hard/annoying getting all the S Ranks on all Difficulties (and if it is close to SK more than anything, it probably won't be that hard with everyone Upgraded and just selecting the "Difficulty" at the Mission Select Screen) I'll double Plat it, gonna play the PS5 Version first of course.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

I thought this looked like basically "Sorry, we can't do Senran Kagura anymore... Here's basically that but a bit more tame" needless to say I Pre-Ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition (does it even have a Physical Release? Regardless, it won't here in Australia ?‍♂️) looking forward to it, and if it isn't too hard/annoying getting all the S Ranks on all Difficulties (and if it is close to SK more than anything, it probably won't be that hard with everyone Upgraded and just selecting the "Difficulty" at the Mission Select Screen) I'll double Plat it, gonna play the PS5 Version first of course.

The Asia/JP English version(s) has a retail release on Play-Asia.com.

2 hours ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Wrong company. This is from D3 Publisher, of the Oneechanbara franchise

I hope getting S won't be that much of a pain.

By the way did the icon for the trophy The Unforgettable Underworld change? It was different before. First time I see a trophy icon changing

EDIT: No, I was wrong. It didn't change. The icon for the PS5 version is different

Edited by luisyed

i been playing it for the last week the plat is pretty hard but the game is pretty shit they reuse the same boss fight 6 times over enemies are just hp sponge garbage they will shove like 80 fucking mini bosses in your face at once while a million minions are also trying to fuck you over

Edited by LuckySlime