Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@plimaz- Congratulations on Gold tier and 2 new badges

@Walt the Dog Congratulations on Bronze tier and 3 badges!

@Banana_Sausage47 Congratulations on Silver tier :)

@Kramers001 Congratulations on Silver tier!

@postofficebuddy Congratulations on Bronze tier!

@AgentPenguin08 Congratulations on Gold tier and 2 new badges!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, postofficebuddy said:

@Rebourne07 Should I have the romance badge? I did Doki Doki in February. 

You probably do yeah, but each player has to analyze their own list and tell me the badges they earn. Otherwise I’d have to do it all which would be too much for me. Let me know what all badges your current list has earned and I’ll put them on your name :) 

Edited by Rebourne07

On 27/06/2023 at 10:27 PM, Rebourne07 said:

Sorry man, I'm unable to open any of these spoiler sections. I'm not sure why.

Yeah, I don't understand what's happening there. I tried to edit it but it didn't change anything.

The only way I found to open it is to load the next page of the topic and come back, then the spoilers sections open correctly.

• Like 1

I temporarily put my 2nd list on hold to start a 3rd list focused primarily on PS3/Vita games and the OCD badge. I'm also still hoping a Trackmania guide will come out at 8 or 9 so I can slot that in.

I do have a question about the Repeat Offender badge for @Rebourne07: would you accept Catherine and Catherine: Full Body? I know they're not the exact same game but I'm not huge into stacking. I believe the games are different enough that I don't mind having them both on my profile, similar to Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal.

List 2

Spoiler

274e.png 1/10 - Life is Strange: True Colors

2705.png 2/10 - Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout

274e.png 3/10 - Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy

2705.png 4/10 - Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings

2705.png 5/10 - Insurgency: Sandstorm

2705.png 6/10 - Sackboy: A Big Adventure

2705.png 7/10 - Kena Bridge of Spirits

2705.png 8/10 - Neon White

274e.png 9/10 - 

2705.png 10/10 - Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

New Badges:

pTTpVe6.png Carpe Diem - Sackboy: A Big Adventure

rusKixo.png Rare Genre - Atelier Lydie & Suelle (Business)

Previously earned badges:

7AptHd9.png Above and Beyond - Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

vivrpJz.png Fresh Starter - All

List 3

Spoiler

2705.png 1/10 - Zero Time Dilemma

2705.png 2/10 - Undertale

2705.png 3/10 - Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

2705.png 4/10 - Teslagrad

274e.png 5/10 - Puppeteer

274e.png 6/10 - Bayonetta

274e.png 7/10 - Split/Second

274e.png 8/10 - Rayman Origins

274e.png 9/10 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance or Catherine

274e.png 10/10 - Vanquish

New Badges:

2OAacet.png Shameless - Undertale, Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault, Teslagrad

kHuhNg6.png Vita Master - Zero Time Dilemma, Undertale, Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Previously earned badges:

F5VKYG6.png Rare Letter - Zero Time Dilemma

• Like 4

6 hours ago, dertswa687o said:

I do have a question about the Repeat Offender badge for @Rebourne07: would you accept Catherine and Catherine: Full Body? I know they're not the exact same game but I'm not huge into stacking. I believe the games are different enough that I don't mind having them both on my profile, similar to Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal.

Yep np, Catherine / Catherine Full Body should definitely count for Repeat Offender

6 hours ago, dertswa687o said:

I'm also still hoping a Trackmania guide will come out at 8 or 9 so I can slot that in.

A buddy of mine from here is working on a Trackmania guide right now and says he has it at a 9 so that should come out soonish (not sure exact ETA)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MattbluePT said:

Thankfully you have found this and I took some time to read it. And I was intending to use this as a 7/10 when I could take the most of it.

I'm pratically only missing VR Luge, which is awful for me due to motion sickness. Let's see if I can do it.

You're welcome ! The only problem is that you cannot do some badges because of it

It"s Only an Action Game :(

Edited by Salamandxrs
  • Like 2

@Rebourne07 Would Witcher 3 PS5 Version qualify for Old School? I was reading the badge specific rule again and saw the following rule, which the PS5 version of Witcher 3 satisfies (separate trophy list from the original):

• GOTY editions, Director's Cuts and games like that...don't count. The only exceptions would be if a game has a separate trophy list than the original release.
I will not be able to complete the platinum of Resident Evil 4 Remake (game was rented to me and I didn't have enough time to do all the playthrough) so I am asking to see if I need to do another change to my list or not to keep the Old School badge.
Thank you for your help!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

@Inuty Congratulations on Platinum on your second list, Gold on your third list and 30 total badges and 22 unique badges!!! This makes you the front runner for winning the Most Badges challenge now. To answer the question about PSVR2 games counting for the Old School badge, I don't think they should. The point of that badge is to play remasters, remakes and just generally older games getting redone somehow. VR1 -> VR2 ports are a lot of work behind the scenes, but they're still just ports imo.  

No worries, thanks for clarificiation. I thought so too but i wanted to ask at least before i miss a badge haha. 

Sorry for the messy list of badges. Since i only have a mobile Phone and Tablet the formating is always Screwing me over

Then it is 30 total badges and 22 unique :)

Edited by Inuty
  • Like 4