Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@Kramers001 Congratulations on Bronze tier! Let me know your badges if you are interested in them.

@LancashireLad87 I got your update in. Need to know badges on the second list if you want them added.

@s68sc Yep you can change any game any time

• Like 2

this events looks nice i unlocked 4 platinum trophies in 3 months i play not a whole day but i play 4 hours i try to do alot in a game when ever is possible within the 4 hours i play now i going to play tales of arise my second ps5 game my other ps5 game was dbz kakarot currently i am sitting with 18 platinum trophies but i have decided i want to join next year with this event i follow this event a very long time now and this event looks nice to do 

• Like 2

@MD_91 Super congratulations on being the first to finish a second list this year! And the amount of badges you have is insane lol You're also the first person to earn not just the Overachiever badge but the first to earn the PS3 Master and Repeat Offender badges.

• The player with the most badges overall - Current Winner: MD_91 (21 Overall, 15 Unique)
  • The player with the most unique badges - Current Winner: seannyboy913 (14 Overall, 14 Unique)

@MD_91 currently winning in overall badges and @seannyboy913 winning in unique badges by default. @Evil_Joker88 you're threading a needle there in the middle with more overall badges than seannyboy but one less unique badge (13 to his 14) so its neck and neck right now!

@maisie666 Congrats on Silver tier. Badges are awarded if you let me know which ones you've earned.

@AgentPenguin08 Congrats on Silver tier I moved you up

@rental_barley93 Welcome to the challenge. Just post a list of 10 games and mark which ones you've done to join :)

@barra333 All of your ratings look good except Heavenly Bodies. Community polls have to have 10+ votes to count so you'll need to hunt around for a different source for that one. The Hot Wheels rating counts because the average of all votes is 4.15, so it counts even though the linked forum guy voting 4/10 wouldn't count by itself. All ratings have to be assigned by guide writers or average / most voted number of community polls with 10+ votes. Hope that helps.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

All of your ratings look good except Heavenly Bodies. Community polls have to have 10+ votes to count so you'll need to hunt around for a different source for that one. The Hot Wheels rating counts because the average of all votes is 4.15, so it counts even though the linked forum guy voting 4/10 wouldn't count by itself. All ratings have to be assigned by guide writers or average / most voted number of community polls with 10+ votes. Hope that helps.

Damn. I missed the 10 vote rule, sorry about that. I'll have a poke about and re-jig stuff later. Or hope a few more people vote 6 in the PST poll lol. 

• Like 1

dbz kakarot done ps5 lego harry potter years5-7 done lego the hobbit done?final fantasy type 0hd done ???those are my games that i have done this year              

ps4 platform difficulty
devil may cry 5 10/10
far cry primal 3/10
devil may cry 1 8/10
grand theft auto3 4/10
persona 3 5/10
tales of arise 2/10
devil may cry 3 6/10
god of war 2018 4/10
medievil 3/10

this is my list for the challenge 

Edited by rental_barley93
  • Like 1

On 10-5-2023 at 10:50 AM, LancashireLad87 said:

@Rebourne07 I've finally completed Doom Eternal on the PlayStation 4 which was a rollercoaster of emotions. Phenomenal game! I believe this puts me in Gold tier for my 2nd list :) 

1. The Wolf Among Us (PS3) (Time Taken 8-10 Hours) DONE

2. Spyro The Dragon 1 (PS4) (Time Taken 7.5 Hours) DONE

3. Spyro Year of the Dragon (PS4) (Time Taken 8 Hours) DONE

4. Doom Eternal (PS4) (Time Taken 100 Hours) DONE 

5. Resident Evil 2 Remake (PS4) (Time Taken 30-40 Hours) DONE

6. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3) (Time Taken 20 Hours) DONE

7. F.E.A.R 3 (PS3) (Time Taken 25-30 Hours) DONE

8. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 Remake (PS4) (Time Taken 24 Hours) DONE

9. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 (PS4) (Time Taken 76 Hours) DONE

10. Kohime Enbu Ryo Rai Rai (PS4) 0%

Not sure what badges if any I'd be entitled to though. I've had a thought about another potential badge for next years challenge (Backlog Warrior: Complete x amount of games that are left unfinished on your account). I'll probably take a break from the challenge for a while because I've been consumed by it but don't worry I shall return!

You need to complete a game with each difficulty rating between 1 and 10, ratings can be from any website providing they rate the games difficulty. You cannot have multiple 3/10's unless your completing 2 separate lists. I'd suggest looking through trophy guides for the games you own on PSNProfiles to help you understand what is required. You need a platinum trophy that's rated a 1/10, 2/10, 3/10 etc until you reach 10/10.

okay i dont have completed those games yet its a list for to complete my games right now i do lego harry potter years 1-4 i cant find the 2 last golden bricks i already have done some 1/10 difficultys so i am not be playing ever again so that is also why i want to play more challenging games like persona devil may cry dark souls far cry and so on but no more 1/10 difficulty games for me and i use guides for my games i read them step by step to understand how to finish a game and i achieved 18 platinum trophies in total and good luck with your gold tier list 

Edited by rental_barley93

18 hours ago, barra333 said:

Damn. I missed the 10 vote rule, sorry about that. I'll have a poke about and re-jig stuff later. Or hope a few more people vote 6 in the PST poll lol. 

I can't find anywhere that has a legit 6 rating for Heavenly Bodies, though IMO somewhere 4-6 is about right. Anyways, it is just easier for me so swap it out - probably going to do Tails of Iron. 

That should leave me pretty solid on difficulty ratings. My 5,7,8 and 10s (Xenon Racer, Ride 3, THPS and Assetto Corsa) come from PlatPrices, 6 (Tails of Iron) from the guide here, and the 9 for The Witness was agreed months ago.

• Like 1

@Rebourne07 

Is it possible to add 2OAacet.png Shameless for my list 1 as my 3 first games are all less than 10 hours in guide ? 

1/10 - Telltales's Guardians of the Galaxy Point-and-click 2705.png 

2/10 - No Heroes Allowed! VR RTS 2705.png 
3/10 - Moss Puzzle game 2705.png 

List 1 Completed  : You can check here

Edited by Salamandxrs
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Salamandxrs said:

@Rebourne07 

Is it possible to add 2OAacet.png Shameless for my list 1 as my 3 first games are all less than 10 hours in guide ? 

List 1 Completed  : You can check here

Yep, added

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Salamandxrs said:

@Rebourne07 

According to the rules specific to this badge it's ok to use 2 games with 5 hours estimated time and 1 game with 10 hours estimated time.

I've checked the games and 2 of them are over 5 hours.

@Rebourne07

• Like 1